Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
It says
Documents submitted by the client.
And on all the documents submitted it saying :
Replacement Provided.

But on current status it's saying :
Your action is required.

I submitted my documents almost 24 hours before.

stars6777

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Hey Guys,
This is my timeline...
Applied July 2021
Refusal after NDVO interview May 2022
Sent appeal letter to IAD Toronto on May 26th 2022

This long journey for appealing has just begun for me and my husband.
How long does it take to receive AOR for appeal after sending appeal? Does anyone have any tips or advice for what we should do while we wait during this time? I'm thinking of organizing all my papers again and making my application stronger somehow. Your guidance will be very much appreciated!!

Thank you!

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
Welcome dear
We were refuse after interview in February. We appealed after 2 weeks. We got the reception after 2 weeks.I am from Vancouver
Hope this help.

Reactions: stars6777

stars6777

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Welcome dear
We were refuse after interview in February. We appealed after 2 weeks. We got the reception after 2 weeks.I am from Vancouver
Hope this help.
Thank you for the reply Imari! I wish you and your spouse good luck! Will stay connected with you during our appeal journey!

Reactions: Nao4luv

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
Hey Guys,
This is my timeline...
Applied July 2021
Refusal after NDVO interview May 2022
Sent appeal letter to IAD Toronto on May 26th 2022

This long journey for appealing has just begun for me and my husband.
How long does it take to receive AOR for appeal after sending appeal? Does anyone have any tips or advice for what we should do while we wait during this time? I'm thinking of organizing all my papers again and making my application stronger somehow. Your guidance will be very much appreciated!!

Thank you!
Inbox me buddy

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Hello Good friends
Today I was having my medical. Because it was so hot, after giving blood sample in 20 minutes I just had unconcious feeling and dizziness. My medical was good. But doctor wrote that patient feets were straight and this and that.
Will it effect anything? I'm so nervous. Please Please Please reply Asap

Last edited:

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Hello Good friends
Today I was having my medical. Because it was so hot, after giving blood sample in 20 minutes I just had unconcious feeling and dizziness. My medical was good. But doctor wrote that patient feets were straight and this and that.
Will it effect anything? I'm so nervous. Please Please Please reply Asap
You are fine. Dont worry

Reactions: Sam Sun

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Thank you my friend. I was worried because they thought I have seizure.
If IRCC requires another medical, they will tell you but i doubt it. You felt dizzy because it was hot and you were giving blood which happens to some people. You have to take it easy. Take care of yourself

Reactions: Sam Sun

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
If IRCC requires another medical, they will tell you but i doubt it. You felt dizzy because it was hot and you were giving blood which happens to some people. You have to take it easy. Take care of yourself
Thank you so much for being always there for me and others who need help.
I want to ask one more thing, my wife is so worried, because what if they use the term Seizure in the report, will it be any issue then? I am sure my medical was perfect. But will that single can create issue even my medical issues clear.

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Thank you so much for being always there for me and others who need help.
I want to ask one more thing, my wife is so worried, because what if they use the term Seizure in the report, will it be any issue then? I am sure my medical was perfect. But will that single can create issue even my medical issues clear.
Wait for the result before stressing.

Reactions: armoured

gurpreetgill72

May 24, 2019
hello everyone
As I mentioned earlier that we had unsuccessful hearing in 2021 Jan , then we went to federal court and we got grant in month of Jan 2022 our file went to IAD again and our hearing in on June 21-2022 but our lawyer didn’t even did any preparation because they didn’t point out any points so far .
My question is what they can ask now in hearing Bcz the judge made decision as follows

THIS COURT'S JUDGMENT is that:
This application for judicial review is granted. The decision is set aside and the
matter returned back for redetermination by a different decision-maker.
2.There is no question to certify.

Please anyone can help here