+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Appeal won on 7th April and today I received this and on GC Key and Online tool it’s stating In process not refused and everywhere it’s stating we are working on it. How much time more one can suggest to PPR,
Application was stuck since 4 yrs
local visa office is Warsaw Poland.
UCI: 9000000
Hello,
We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to:
• Prepare for your move to Canada and learn about living and working in Canada; • Get your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates
recognized in Canada;
• Connect with employers; and
• Connect with organizations that offer free settlement services, including
language training, after you arrive in Canada.
Explore the list of pre-arrival services available to you offered by the federal government or the provincial or territorial government of your destination: Canada.ca/pre-arrival-services
You will need to provide a copy of this letter when you register with the service providers listed on the IRCC website.
Join us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/CitCanada) and follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada) for regular updates on immigration, settlement services and citizenship.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
IMM 5801E (01-2021)
Hi khan congratulations. I won my appeal November 2021 still haven't received any emails from ircc.. my visa office is also warsaw.. please can you tell me have you contacted with warsaw visa office on phone or email?...

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
I haven’t contacted anybody it’s my wife after work she keeps sending one email everyday to IRCC through webform and now after 60 days of the notice of Appeal result they have contacted me directly.
she got in touch with Surrey MP Dhaliwal and he did an inquiry email bout the case too.
I received two emails one stating application is in process from refused other one pre arrival now let’s see how things pan out for further steps.
I have acquired two new Pcc and medical and that form 5406 is remaining to be updated.
I pray everyone in the forum get reunited with their spouses asap
Godspeed to everyone.

Reactions: F.ayub

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
Hi khan congratulations. I won my appeal November 2021 still haven't received any emails from ircc.. my visa office is also warsaw.. please can you tell me have you contacted with warsaw visa office on phone or email?...
Don’t contact local visa office send webform,
While inquiring in the drop down menu select family class application process inside Canada it gets routed to Mississauga it’s a wild guess becz I haven’t send any email to local visa office neither they have replied to me if I did it’s just the inside Canada class gets replied pretty fast.
it’s just FYI based on my personal experience i ain’t sure shot claiming anything okay buddy.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
I know my questions sounds so childish. I'm sorry for that. But it's been a really long time, I have a daughter also. I am watching her growing on video calls. It's really painful. From 4 years it's only waiting. Crying in the nights, always thinking about it is making me and my wife really sick. I hope everything is fine soon, I hope it I will receive my Medical Request and PCC Request very soon.
Its not childish, we all been or is there.

We won appeal January 2021
File reopened January 2022
File requested in February 2022
COPR recorded in the new system - March 2022
Passport stamped - April 2022

Hang in there, it will be your turn soon.

Reactions: Sam Sun

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Its not childish, we all been or is there.

We won appeal January 2021
File reopened January 2022
File requested in February 2022
COPR recorded in the new system - March 2022
Passport stamped - April 2022

Hang in there, it will be your turn soon.
I wish everyone have friends like you. May God always bless you and everyone in this group.

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
This long journey is over for us. Here is my Appeal timeline:
Appeal(ADR) won on Feb 1st 2022
File reopened: Feb 8 2022
Pre arrival + reMedical request: Feb 8 2022
PCC + Background + Family form request: Feb 15th 2022
PPR: April 14th 2022
Passport sent and got lost for 3 weeks from April 15th until May 4th, 2022
Passport stamped: May 26, 2022

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Congratulations. Your File reopened in just 7 days after winning appeal?

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Thanks. Yes it was opened 7 days after. The minister's council told us it would take 6 months. We were shocked when it was reopened
Happy for you guys.
Can I ask you one thing.
You got update on E-mail first or GCKey?
Where you find first about your file reopened?
And re-medical request?

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Happy for you guys.
Can I ask you one thing.
You got update on E-mail first or GCKey?
Where you find first about your file reopened?
And re-medical request?
It was an email saying there was a message on Gc key. First message was the pre-arrival letter. Thats how we found it was re-opened. Same thing for remedical.

Maulik5590

Apr 1, 2019
Does anyone know how long does it take to get any confirmation or AOR regarding spousal application? I applied for my wife in April but have not yet heard anything from CIC.
Thanks.

Newbie2015

Oct 12, 2021
Congrats!!! and Lucky you are ... we won appeal in Feb2020 and case was reopened after 21months :( in Nov2021
and now after submitting requested documents (multiple times) ... still waiting since Feb2022 ... its both frustrating and heartbreaking :'(

• Wow
Reactions: ginabrigi