+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Hanedu

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Hello guys. Just question. What is the new application form for Additional family and Schedule A? What is the number for those who have submitted them. Please help. Thanks

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello guys. Just question. What is the new application form for Additional family and Schedule A? What is the number for those who have submitted them. Please help. Thanks
If this is at PPR/COPR stage, Schedule A is just height and eye colour for each person on the application. You can just do it as a simple table, with date of birth and UCI for each.

Hanedu

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
If this is at PPR/COPR stage, Schedule A is just height and eye colour for each person on the application. You can just do it as a simple table, with date of birth and UCI for each.
Hello no ppr yet. IRCC requested Schedule A and Additional Family forms to be filled but on the letter they said they need Additional Family IMM5645. When I check on IRCC website ita IMM5406 BUT THIS ONE IS FOR STUDENT OR VISITORS VISA. which one did you guys send when they requested?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello no ppr yet. IRCC requested Schedule A and Additional Family forms to be filled but on the letter they said they need Additional Family IMM5645. When I check on IRCC website ita IMM5406 BUT THIS ONE IS FOR STUDENT OR VISITORS VISA. which one did you guys send when they requested?
IMM5406 is also submitted with the family sponsorship apps. (Actually i see some online saying the two are the same form, 5406 for family, 5645 for student and visitors - but I can't attest to that).

Schedule A in this context is probably the IMM5669, the background/declaration.

Take a look at the checklist - that's where I'm getting this.

Hanedu

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
IMM5406 is also submitted with the family sponsorship apps. (Actually i see some online saying the two are the same form, 5406 for family, 5645 for student and visitors - but I can't attest to that).

Schedule A in this context is probably the IMM5669, the background/declaration.

Take a look at the checklist - that's where I'm getting this.
Hello. I checked online and it says Immm5645 is for Student and IMM5406 is for Spousal or family sponsor. So I am not sure if I should fill and submit Imm5645 that they requested even thou or I should Submit the IMM5406? Those who have got the request for additional documents have more idea. Please help me here guys.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello. I checked online and it says Immm5645 is for Student and IMM5406 is for Spousal or family sponsor. So I am not sure if I should fill and submit Imm5645 that they requested even thou or I should Submit the IMM5406? Those who have got the request for additional documents have more idea. Please help me here guys.
Point is that if they are identical it doesn't much matter.

Personally I'd do what they asked. Submit both if you wish.

gurpreetgill72

May 24, 2019
Hello everyone , we have our hearing date is in June but Minister of council would like to talk to my lawyer tomorrow , I am so nervous any one has any clue what’s going on

• Wow
Reactions: ginabrigi

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hello bril23 today day my wife call to them which you give me number..its to long to wait to connect with them.. but luckily they attand call . Give all information after that they ledy told I can't give you information. I give only to your representative. But the lady said your file is in warsaw visa office you need to call warsaw VO office thy will let you what's going on regarding your visa.. please tell me what should I do.. I don't have warsaw VO office number...

Reactions: BRIL23

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
Hi everyone pls I want to find out IRCC send an applicant another email after refusal email? Without requesting for anything..? I received this email few minutes ago and I don't understand what it means. Any idea

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided. For further information regarding your enquiry, please refer to the email that was sent to you on May 5, 2022, to the following address: ××××@gmail.com.

We recommend that you also verify your junk mail folder, since emails may be rerouted there if your email program is set to filter or block emails coming from outside of your contact list.

If you have not received our email, you may advise us by using the IRCC Web form and it will be our pleasure to send it back to you.

Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in Accra, Ghana.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

Submit a withdrawal request, if applicable,
Report important changes,
Provide documents,
Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
Enquire on an outcome to a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you have selected the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may contact them.

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
You contacted IRCC either by email or via webform and they responded to you. Webform takes over 30 days to be addressed. The webform sent didnt specify a visa office or they wouldnt have written that to you. Maybe you forgot you contacted them.

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
You contacted IRCC either by email or via webform and they responded to you. Webform takes over 30 days to be addressed. The webform sent didnt specify a visa office or they wouldnt have written that to you. Maybe you forgot you contacted them.
I contacted them in March for sure through webform and , I did sent different emails and webform after the first webform I raised which they responded to it, so so I'm wondering why are they responding to the first webform I raised meanwhile they responded to the latter ones before the refusal email. And now responding to this after refusal