+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
I contacted them in March for sure through webform and , I did sent different emails and webform after the first webform I raised which they responded to it, so so I'm wondering why are they responding to the first webform I raised meanwhile they responded to the latter ones before the refusal email. And now responding to this after refusal
When you send a webform, they initially acknowledge the receipt, then respond when they have time. They respond in order received as well. They put most of their Canadian resources towards Ukraine amd Afghanistan. I sent a few webform and was never replied to and that was months ago.

Reactions: Shankoma75

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
When you send a webform, they initially acknowledge the receipt, then respond when they have time. They respond in order received as well. They put most of their Canadian resources towards Ukraine amd Afghanistan. I sent a few webform and was never replied to and that was months ago.
Oh OK I understand

Reactions: Pryncess99

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hello no ppr yet. IRCC requested Schedule A and Additional Family forms to be filled but on the letter they said they need Additional Family IMM5645. When I check on IRCC website ita IMM5406 BUT THIS ONE IS FOR STUDENT OR VISITORS VISA. which one did you guys send when they requested?
5406 is the additional family form

go to this site, type in the form # - Find an IRCC application package or form - Canada.ca

make use you are using the latest versions.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hello bril23 today day my wife call to them which you give me number..its to long to wait to connect with them.. but luckily they attand call . Give all information after that they ledy told I can't give you information. I give only to your representative. But the lady said your file is in warsaw visa office you need to call warsaw VO office thy will let you what's going on regarding your visa.. please tell me what should I do.. I don't have warsaw VO office number...
you can only send Webforms to visa office, unfortunately

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Hello Good Friends.
I have a question. My wife applied my PR from Canada and I'm from India. So my question is, the Re-medical Request and PCC Request will be send from Canada office or Delhi office?
Feeling so broken, it's already 1 Year 2 Days since we won our Appeal.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hello Good Friends.
I have a question. My wife applied my PR from Canada and I'm from India. So my question is, the Re-medical Request and PCC Request will be send from Canada office or Delhi office?
Feeling so broken, it's already 1 Year 2 Days since we won our Appeal.
once your file has been reopened, the visa office will request updated documents, re-medical and PCC request.

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
I know my questions sounds so childish. I'm sorry for that. But it's been a really long time, I have a daughter also. I am watching her growing on video calls. It's really painful. From 4 years it's only waiting. Crying in the nights, always thinking about it is making me and my wife really sick. I hope everything is fine soon, I hope it I will receive my Medical Request and PCC Request very soon.

Reactions: Alexis1971

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
Appeal won on 7th April and today I received this and on GC Key and Online tool it’s stating In process not refused and everywhere it’s stating we are working on it. How much time more one can suggest to PPR,
Application was stuck since 4 yrs
local visa office is Warsaw Poland.
UCI: 9000000
Hello,
We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to:
• Prepare for your move to Canada and learn about living and working in Canada; • Get your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates
recognized in Canada;
• Connect with employers; and
• Connect with organizations that offer free settlement services, including
language training, after you arrive in Canada.
Explore the list of pre-arrival services available to you offered by the federal government or the provincial or territorial government of your destination: Canada.ca/pre-arrival-services
You will need to provide a copy of this letter when you register with the service providers listed on the IRCC website.
Join us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/CitCanada) and follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada) for regular updates on immigration, settlement services and citizenship.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
IMM 5801E (01-2021)