Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
Next week is my virtual hearing any inputs will be appreciated.
Me and my wife are kinda nervous practicing everyday for 2 hrs with different notions in mind and lil bit of anxiety and overwhelmed.
Anyone recently cleared the virtual hearing process can guide us how it will go?
my wife is the sponsor and I’m the principal applicant will we both joined or they will just question her.
My two brother who are citizen have signed declaration with notarised attestation will be testifying in the court.

Reactions: Shankoma75

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Me and my wife are kinda nervous practicing everyday for 2 hrs with different notions in mind and lil bit of anxiety and overwhelmed.
Anyone recently cleared the virtual hearing process can guide us how it will go?
my wife is the sponsor and I’m the principal applicant will we both joined or they will just question her.
My two brother who are citizen have signed declaration with notarised attestation will be testifying in the court.
They question the sponsor without you present, then they question the principal applicant. Your counsel can ask questions, then the minister's counsel. Members of the panel can also ask questions if they need more explanations. You will have breaks and also lunch breaks. A full hearing usually last a full day.
When you answer questions, just be truthful, straight to the point. Its also ok to demonstrate your emotions. If you dont understand a question, it is ok to ask for clarification. Do not guess an answer either. You dont know everything you are not a robot. If they ask a question about a date and you are not sure, you can talk about the situation surrounding that day (what happened).

You can also read judgements on Canlii to give you an idea.

Reactions: Alexis1971

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Have back up plan if your internet betrayed like having phone call credit/airtime.
Take deep breath They will ask you something you already know about your spouse, stay to truth, they really care credibility.
Good luck

S_Souki_7

Oct 26, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Applied April 2018 Morocco
Denied July/aug 2019
Appeal won 2021 feb
Re opened file jan 18 2022
Medical, police clearance additional forms requested jan 21 2022
Medical deck bed and passed jan 27
Pre arrival feb 13 2022
After your medical … how long was it until you received PPR ? (My hubby will do his medical on Wed and Im hoping he will be here in Canada sometime in April or beginning of May) - we have heard and seen it goes fast (Rabat)

Reactions: ginabrigi

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
After your medical … how long was it until you received PPR ? (My hubby will do his medical on Wed and Im hoping he will be here in Canada sometime in April or beginning of May) - we have heard and seen it goes fast (Rabat)
After medical I think it was about 2 weeks to get ppr

Reactions: S_Souki_7

Hanedu

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Hello my people. Does IRCC always ask for police clearance and the extra doc like travel history, schedule A?
Got PA done medical. Not sure if they will ask for PC and the extra documents.. anyone got PPr without police clearance?
Thanks

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hello my people. Does IRCC always ask for police clearance and the extra doc like travel history, schedule A?
Got PA done medical. Not sure if they will ask for PC and the extra documents.. anyone got PPr without police clearance?
Thanks
i'm certain most of us were asked to provide additional information after file was reopened and before PPR.