+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
ADR means alternate dispute resolution
It’s for those cases which is not complicated too much so it’s goes for adr but if adr is not successful so then case goes for full hearing
Shahzad i wanna ask one your case processed in 7 months did it processed in Adr or full court and if it will be process in Adr how long it will take?

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
Shahzad i wanna ask one your case processed in 7 months did it processed in Adr or full court and if it will be process in Adr how long it will take?
My case was not selected in adr it’s goes to full hearing mostly it’s depends on the office my wife living in Saskatchewan so it’s office is Vancouver so it’s fast as compare to Toronto

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
My case was not selected in adr it’s goes to full hearing mostly it’s depends on the office my wife living in Saskatchewan so it’s office is Vancouver so it’s fast as compare to Toronto
why it was not selected for adr and does our lawyer need to go on adr and wife do they call them on adr office ?and on full hearing what they actually do with us and do our lawyer need to represent over there ?

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
why it was not selected for adr and does our lawyer need to go on adr and wife do they call them on adr office ?and on full hearing what they actually do with us and do our lawyer need to represent over there ?
Because of my lawyer he send no proofs and do nothing for me and eat my 3000$ so after this he told me don’t go to appeal go for reapply
So I remove lawyer and do everything by myself and so my file goes to full hearing and their also my wife not take lawyer and we do everything by ourself and we win
So I opinion to you is that don’t confuse your self and don’t take any lawyer they only eat money and do nothing
I will help you any time
It’s my whatsAPP Number 03355270004 feel free

Zettty1980

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Most application and VO's not the same.
In my case appeal heard 25/9/2018 and no decision till 13/12/2018 but got the mail 27/12/2018. After that so much worries till almost mid or end January 2019 before Ghana got file and In March 26/19 got prearrival mail, then all quiet again till 11/04/19 that I received request for documents and till now all quiet again.
So you can see it depends on file and vo

Zettty1980

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Hello everyone. Am new here. My husband went for interview in Ghana VO yesterday and was told he was denied. They said they will send refusal letter. Haven't refused it. Am so sad and devastated. The interviewersaud she diesnt feel our marriage is genuine. We ve been married since 2010. We have 2kids. But my husband and I haven't seen each other since 2012. I had lots of health issues and didn't work for a long time. Am so broken now, my kids are devastated. I have to wait for the refusal letter before I put in the appeal. How long is this process ? I want to see MP today. I dont know what to do

Afgboy_2017

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Hello everyone. Am new here. My husband went for interview in Ghana VO yesterday and was told he was denied. They said they will send refusal letter. Haven't refused it. Am so sad and devastated. The interviewersaud she diesnt feel our marriage is genuine. We ve been married since 2010. We have 2kids. But my husband and I haven't seen each other since 2012. I had lots of health issues and didn't work for a long time. Am so broken now, my kids are devastated. I have to wait for the refusal letter before I put in the appeal. How long is this process ? I want to see MP today. I dont know what to do
Sorry to hear about the refusal. Some people on hear sent their appeal before they got a refusal letter. They sent the refusal letter later. You can wait for the refusal letter as it will be mailed to you if you had the correct address on file. You have only 30 days to appeal. You can find more about appeals on immigration appeal Division (IAD) on their website https://irb-cisr.gc.ca/en/immigration-appeals/Pages/index.aspx. You can also read all the information on this thread. Timelines varies from case to case.

Afgboy_2017

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
For those who did the appeal themselves, can you please guide me on how you wrote the letter to IAD and Minister counsel for explaining your situation and submitting documents.

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
For those who did the appeal themselves, can you please guide me on how you wrote the letter to IAD and Minister counsel for explaining your situation and submitting documents.
1) You need to wait for your blue book first in order to see what the refusal is. However your blue book won't come until after 120 days , you can order your GCMS notes I would say 2 months after you have been rejected to get a head start in order to prepare for your supporting document.

2) After you received your blue book. You need to write a letter to IAD and CBSA and ask for an ADR so that your case can be resolve faster. In your letter you need to provide all the supporting document to overcome all the red flags in your bluebook and tell them that your marriage is genuine.

3) You need to make 3 copies of it ( one for yourself, one for IAD and one copy for CBSA AKA Minister Counsel) and it has to be indexed and each page has to be numbered.

Afgboy_2017

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
1) You need to wait for your blue book first in order to see what the refusal is. However your blue book won't come until after 120 days , you can order your GCMS notes I would say 2 months after you have been rejected to get a head start in order to prepare for your supporting document.

2) After you received your blue book. You need to write a letter to IAD and CBSA and ask for an ADR so that your case can be resolve faster. In your letter you need to provide all the supporting document to overcome all the red flags in your bluebook and tell them that your marriage is genuine.

3) You need to make 3 copies of it ( one for yourself, one for IAD and one copy for CBSA AKA Minister Counsel) and it has to be indexed and each page has to be numbered.
I got a letter from IAD asking me to submit documents and make written arguments to IAD and CBSA to show that my marriage was legally valid in Afghanistan and in Canada. It is sign by an early resolution officer. I am not sure if this a good thing or not. It says once they receive the document the minister counsel has to reply back in 21 days and I need to reply back in 5 days. It also says I don't need to provide any document concerning Guinness of marriage at this time.

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
I got a letter from IAD asking me to submit documents and make written arguments to IAD and CBSA to show that my marriage was legally valid in Afghanistan and in Canada. It is sign by an early resolution officer. I am not sure if this a good thing or not. It says once they receive the document the minister counsel has to reply back in 21 days and I need to reply back in 5 days. It also says I don't need to provide any document concerning Guinness of marriage at this time.
This is good news, because your are granted an ADR already, so just do whatever they are asking. To show that your marriage is legally valid in AF and in Canada. I am not familiar with Afghanistan marriage law so I can't really shed any light on that. Good luck!

Reactions: Afgboy_2017

Afgboy_2017

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
This is good news, because your are granted an ADR already, so just do whatever they are asking. To show that your marriage is legally valid in AF and in Canada. I am not familiar with Afghanistan marriage law so I can't really shed any light on that. Good luck!
The issues is the marriage certificate that the Afghan government has given me. IRCC wants a different kind. They want the booklet. Here is more info on the types of marriage documents in Afghanistan:
https://irb-cisr.gc.ca/en/country-information/rir/Pages/index.aspx?doc=451630&pls=1

Zettty1980

Star Member
May 22, 2019
I am really devastated about my husband's refusal. I don't know what to do. Am still waiting for the refusal letter. My kids are devastated. I haven't seen my husband in 6years. That was one of the Issues. I have been battling health problems. Now am doing much better and we applied last June. He got denied yesterday. I have however gone to see the MP while I awa