+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
b
My wife after rejection visit me three time and before rejection two times and stay for three three months
brother i need ask one more thing how what are the stages of this appeal and when we get hearing date and can we apply any other office too like Montreal? and on the hearing do our sponsor need to be there ?

zohaib007

Star Member
May 29, 2016
Sialkot, Punjab
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
.done and passed
Med's Done....
24 06 2019
Interview........
no need interview
Passport Req..
.21 09 2019
VISA ISSUED...
.23 09 2019
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH very soon landing

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
b

brother i need ask one more thing how what are the stages of this appeal and when we get hearing date and can we apply any other office too like Montreal? and on the hearing do our sponsor need to be there ?
No the office decided by immigration and yes should be your wife present in hearing

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
is it compulsory that wife should be at hearing do they ask question what happens in hearing ?
Yes how it’s possible that’s you can’t affair in hearing and they give some Decision on your file and my wife attends hearing for 6 hours and one and half hour they take interview from me through call

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
ADR means alternate dispute resolution
It’s for those cases which is not complicated too much so it’s goes for adr but if adr is not successful so then case goes for full hearing
how long they took to determine this goes in Adr? and if goes in Adr how long it took and full hearing how long it took ?and your case went on adr

Last edited:

malicia

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
hi friends
we have our full hearing on 23rd this month
please help me what kind of question they ask ?
It all depends on the case cause my question was different from the question I see on here I had to answer the question base on the officer concern why the marriage wasn’t genuine cause the officer will only put the marriage isn’t genuine but there is a reason why he or she said that just read the blue book and try and gather all the information from it basically that’s where I
My wife after rejection visit me three time and before rejection two times and stay for three three months
As I say it all depends on the case and officer cause after they refused my application I only visited my husband for one time and only spent 2 weeks with him went they ask why I didn’t visit him often I told because of financial issues and am the only bread winner in my family so I can’t be traveling that often and stay away from work for that long and the officer and minister council told me fair enough. You have to be good at explaining yourself to them you can send a lot of prove and they still turn you down just know how to explain yourself on that day cause my case was very complicated even my lawyer was sending that I wouldn’t get through but with God help I did it am not going to lie I pray before I went in the hearing we went for break I pray and God heard my prayers I have to give him all the glory and prays

Reactions: Shahzad latif

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
how long they took to determine this goes in Adr? and if goes in Adr how long it took and full hearing how long it took ?and your case went on adr
you can call them to find out if your appeal can go to ADR they will tell you ...that's what happen to me they advise a hearing could take a year and they will tell you your chances of your appeal

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
t
you can call them to find out if your appeal can go to ADR they will tell you ...that's what happen to me they advise a hearing could take a year and they will tell you your chances of your appeal
Thanks but call whom i want to know whole process and steps i am not understanding so far some people recently took 6 months they won the appeal some saying it took one year if our file goes to ADR then what will happen how long it took to determine where our file go our address is in ontario but we want to apply in montreal is it possible ? and when they give us hearing date?