+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
My case rejected in January 2018 that marriage is not genuine so I go in appeal my full hearing was on 27 September 2018 and I win now it’s almost seven months done
thats great to hear i got the same thing today i got the same reason so what should i do?

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
i have financial support we are nikkah only what type of proofs should i gather she cant visit me so what should i do she is working i live in japan i gave interview they just gave me this reason not genuine want to seek to come to canada

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
i have financial support we are nikkah only what type of proofs should i gather she cant visit me so what should i do she is working i live in japan i gave interview they just gave me this reason not genuine want to seek to come to canada
My wife after rejection visit me three time and before rejection two times and stay for three three months

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
Salam and hello everyone vfs pakistan asked for my passport for visa stamping on april 12 for pr i am in lahore pakistan
Vfs lahore did not ask me for the picture for pr now canadian high commission asked for 2 photographs i went to vfs to send it they said we dont sent photos even if its for PR u have to send it yourself he didn't give me the address now i have to mail it i dont think so i can do it online so can anyone help me withthe adress of canadian high commission islamabad
bro how much your complete appeal process took?

zohaib007

Star Member
May 29, 2016
Sialkot, Punjab
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
.done and passed
Med's Done....
24 06 2019
Interview........
no need interview
Passport Req..
.21 09 2019
VISA ISSUED...
.23 09 2019
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH very soon landing
how long it

how long it took to win the appeal and what was the reason of rejection
same reason marriage is not genie
i am sorry how long it took to win the appeal and what was the reason of rejection?
same reason for everyone marriage is not genuine and then we apply the appeal after one year come to full hearing when we visit the Pakistan then we send to proofs of immigration that is why they give us full hearing and we win the appeal win 2 April now waiting for medical coz my visa office is Abu Dhabi and there prossing time is very slow they take more time for finishing process I live in Saudi Arabia from 9 years. Still waiting medical request.

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
wh
same reason marriage is not genie
same reason for everyone marriage is not genuine and then we apply the appeal after one year come to full hearing when we visit the Pakistan then we send to proofs of immigration that is why they give us full hearing and we win the appeal win 2 April now waiting for medical coz my visa office is Abu Dhabi and there prossing time is very slow they take more time for finishing process I live in Saudi Arabia from 9 years. Still waiting medical request.
what additional documents you sent them ?

char1es

Star Member
Sep 9, 2016
Did anyone here face the experience that the VO note is not the fact happening in the interview.
Despite the fact that my spouse used to be overstay in Canada and we have separated before, she didn’t use these reason to refuse our application. She refused by the reason that my spouse doesn’t know me well, eg my job, salary, family member, no plan for coming Canada. She wrote in the note that she asked these questions to my spouse and my spouse cannot answer. But the fact is she never ask these questions during the interview.
She is so shameless.
I can find out that my spouse’s overstay and our separate cannot be a key reason to refuse our case. So she fabricate these questions and answers to show that my spouse doesn’t know me well and this can make our application to be refused.
And I heard they don’t have any voice or video record during the interview. I cannot believe such thing will happen to our life.

mrs chuahdary

Jul 29, 2017
Hi there our Appeal took just under 9 months this took place in Toronto
Use the guideline of questions posted. You and your spouse will be asked the same set of questions by the appeal judge and counsel. Must know your spouse well. Must be prepared for other questions too regarding relationship. For example our judge asked my husband about my neices and nephews.About my job t

zohaib007

Star Member
May 29, 2016
Sialkot, Punjab
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
.done and passed
Med's Done....
24 06 2019
Interview........
no need interview
Passport Req..
.21 09 2019
VISA ISSUED...
.23 09 2019
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH very soon landing
wh

what additional documents you sent them ?
Visiting pictures and boarding cards tickets also passport stamp enter and exit both are you send to more proofs then your hearing coming soon its my experience

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Did anyone here face the experience that the VO note is not the fact happening in the interview.
Despite the fact that my spouse used to be overstay in Canada and we have separated before, she didn’t use these reason to refuse our application. She refused by the reason that my spouse doesn’t know me well, eg my job, salary, family member, no plan for coming Canada. She wrote in the note that she asked these questions to my spouse and my spouse cannot answer. But the fact is she never ask these questions during the interview.
She is so shameless.
I can find out that my spouse’s overstay and our separate cannot be a key reason to refuse our case. So she fabricate these questions and answers to show that my spouse doesn’t know me well and this can make our application to be refused.
And I heard they don’t have any voice or video record during the interview. I cannot believe such thing will happen to our life.
We ordered the GCMS notes and found the interview notes nothing like the interview my husband had. (They were entered 2 months after the interview and by a different VO than the one that actually interviewed my husband). We wondered why the refusal letter didn't make sense, but now we know it is because they made up the interview. The visa officer at the interview accused my husband of misrepresentation with a document we submitted - they found out the document was legitimate, but I guess after making us wait over 2 months decided to make up a ridiculous interview and refuse us anyway.