+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
How can you tell if one is in ss and one is in bgc ?
If your bgc is using longer than a couple of months your probably in ss. You can confirm by ordering gcms notes or just wait it out. If you email or call cic they will likely just say your in bgc. You would have to ask specifically if your in ss.

Reactions: Braveos

I_Am_Baruch

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone.

I’m back again. Today has been one of my saddest day BC mediation as refused to approve our application once again. So, now is straight to the full hearing at the court.

Please, can anyone that knows better answer this question, how long does it take to the full hearing at the court?

Thanks and awaiting for your quick response.

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Hello everyone.

I’m back again. Today has been one of my saddest day BC mediation as refused to approve our application once again. So, now is straight to the full hearing at the court.

Please, can anyone that knows better answer this question, how long does it take to the full hearing at the court?

Thanks and awaiting for your quick response.
As far as I know, it could take up to 2 years.

I_Am_Baruch

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As far as I know, it could take up to 2 years.
Its been over 2 years already before today that we had the mediation meeting...now will are advice to go to court for full hearing.

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018

I_Am_Baruch

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello.

Quick question, if mediation refuses to grant appeal, how long does it take to get a date for full court hearing please?

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
In your case what’s please guide me
And or I contact with mp or I send email asking about that’s why you not update my gckey account or still I am missing something
I submitted webform once for getting confirmation that they received my updated forms and PCC. Bothering them with frequent inquiries is counterproductive. And MP is of no help. Just wait for email or message from your VO.

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
Finally it's end of the this arduous journey. Received stamped passport and COPR today. Timeline is as follows

Application received by IRCC: January 21016
Interview: August 2016, Refused
ADR; June 2017.
Full hearing: October 2018
Additional documents request: December 2018
Pre-arrival email: January 2019
PPR: March 12, 2019
Passport couriered: March 14
Returned March 22

Best wishes to everyone waiting to be united with their spouses. Hope your cases are

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Security screening is part of background checks. Would IRCC grant immigration to someone without making sure he/she is not a threat to Security? In some cases this screening can take a longer time due to several reasons.
I dint know about that. I'm not convinced that it's a PART of bgc. I think it's selected for certain applicants only. Ss is when they send your file of to a 3rd party for a deeper bgc and it takes anywhere from 8 month (being the average) to 12 months or sometimes longer. I've seen people complete bgc in as little as 2 days. It's impossible to complete ss in 2 days..

I_Am_Baruch

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone confirm for me of how long does it take from ADR to full hearing please?