+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
Can anyone confirm for me of how long does it take from ADR to full hearing please?
Someone has answered you already. Nobody knows anything for certain here, just speculations. However on average, full hearing is often two years from when you submitted appeal or just a little bit short of two years if you had gone for ADR but was denied (all these based on what I have seen on people's timelines) so you still have about a year and half to go but then again, you could just be lucky.
I’m sorry about the adr not being positive but you really need a lot of patience now, it sucks really sucks but that’s the reality now

Reactions: ryester

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
I submitted webform once for getting confirmation that they received my updated forms and PCC. Bothering them with frequent inquiries is counterproductive. And MP is of no help. Just wait for email or message from your VO.
But after webform submitting they give you response or not

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
Yes they acknowledged the receipt of the documents and mentioned that my application was in queue for the review.
Ok I send him now the webform query where I write like this
That I submitted all the requested documents on 27 January 2019 but my gckey still says additional information required so or I not submit something or it’s need to update
Is this fine

I_Am_Baruch

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Someone has answered you already. Nobody knows anything for certain here, just speculations. However on average, full hearing is often two years from when you submitted appeal or just a little bit short of two years if you had gone for ADR but was denied (all these based on what I have seen on people's timelines) so you still have about a year and half to go but then again, you could just be lucky.
I’m sorry about the adr not being positive but you really need a lot of patience now, it sucks really sucks but that’s the reality now

@AnneMariee thanks for your response. But for the answer you thought I got wasn’t the exact for me. My appeal has already been two years in before the ADR came and not approved.

Anyways, now I’m looking forward to the date for the full hearing “hopefully soon” BC I don’t want to wait another year. It’s already taking too long.

@shalenabennie thanks. The office is Montreal, hopefully we can get how date soon.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
@AnneMariee thanks for your response. But for the answer you thought I got wasn’t the exact for me. My appeal has already been two years in before the ADR came and not approved.

Anyways, now I’m looking forward to the date for the full hearing “hopefully soon” BC I don’t want to wait another year. It’s already taking too long.

@shalenabennie thanks. The office is Montreal, hopefully we can get how date soon.
I think if you call your case worker, they can give you an approximation :) so sorry you're having to go through all this I hope you get some good news soon. Good luck

JYC

Jan 5, 2016

Try to contact your MP to see if they can push IAD to expedite your case because it had exceeded the 2 year mark.

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........

Oh that is crazy. Two years before ADR?? You should definitely call your caseworker to know what is going to happen now. I’m so sorry about this

Hope23110331

Feb 13, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Cairo
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
Doc's Request.
20-02-2018
AOR Received.
04-2017
File Transfer...
30-06-2017
Med's Request
05-2017
Med's Done....
23-05-2017
Interview........
04-07-2018
Marriage 2015 we became sick because life every day between 15-20 hours we life our complete life together prisonner of webcam
2016 filed parainage problem in obligation to do a other application
travel 3 weeks
Application filed 28 mars 2017
my husband and me became extremly sick i have sell every something to go to him
during 7 months during we was wait because became not able to do something because extremly sick doctor in canada follow me and my family in canada in detress try to join ambassy to help me and my kids in canada
family of my husband try during 7 months to join ambassy because i was miss my kids and cry every day so return in february 2018 for be with my kids because my husband dont want make my kids and me in bad situation sadness
i return to canada in february return again life in webcam over 15 hours by day
my husband fall sick and me too
ambassy have deleted all my travels and proofs i have big family in my husband family
officers dont put any important infos about my relation with my family of my husband and dont care about my dad and kids cry and family of my husband more mistakes my dad try during 1 year to help us and join but ambassy in blue book have never take any messages and reply about us and my step mother also
i return after 7 months outside
my company work accept to take me again because all my collegues know how much my husband and me are in big love story and sick

interview 4 july 2018
my husband go and officer refuse him to reply by english and say by arabic after that in blue book lie and say he dont speak english and have modifie all answers of interview

july 2018 we take refuse my husband and me refuse violent shock nervous my husband falled extremly sick since this time and me too. my family in canada and collegues said to me to fight never accept this injustice.

i appeal of decision in september 2018
i work non stop during 3 months to building folder extremly strong and denonce the misrepresentation we are victims and i put all the thousand and thousand calls we do and papers medicals because extremly sick.

adr for 11 february 2019 after 5 months of appeal but the minister cancel because my box have 6000 papers but i cry non stop and receive treatment medical after cancel adr

so the tribunal agente gestion purpose me to apply for people sick and vulnerable in january 23 and the minister have accepted immediatly and judge also to accord us a full hearing day in 2 months for sickness

since 2015 we are in hell with immigration
but the light started to appear now because the minister of immigration and judge after i appeal in september have make us wait just 7 months total

we will be in court 30 april for 3 days my husband my step mom in videoconference and my dad and me also because all our life destroyed around us my all my family and family of my husband need just see us happy but since 5 years we cry every day and we ask every day to have life normale outside webcam and i dont have choice to stay in canada because i have also kids but we accept to life every day in webcam between 15 hours to 20 and do every something inside this like see movies go to market pharmacy we life in jail webcam and the tribunal have all the proofs

i wish good luck to every one have situation like that and to be ok one day
good luck to all

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Good people on here,
This is to inform you that i just reveived pre-arrival service notice to some extent I feel relieved that a tltl atleast I got an update though don't know how far more to get documents request and ppr. Though before refusal I have submitted all and medical passed. Any idea

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
Good people on here,
This is to inform you that i just reveived pre-arrival service notice to some extent I feel relieved that a tltl atleast I got an update though don't know how far more to get documents request and ppr. Though before refusal I have submitted all and medical passed. Any idea

We got pre arrival January 19
We got request for new medical and other documents January 28

You will still have to submit new version of everything when they request for them. Except your medical has not exceeded one year which I doubt. But congratulations to you and your spouse. This is good

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
We got pre arrival January 19
We got request for new medical and other documents January 28

You will still have to submit new version of everything when they request for them. Except your medical has not exceeded one year which I doubt. But congratulations to you and your spouse. This is good

Thank you

balpunjabi

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
Hi everyone
Somebody please tell me if u hav any idea I submitted medical since feb18 and updated forms too why I m not getting any pre arrival mail and my medical hav no problem because I got the report from doc