+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

M

mikeymyke

I am going to raise hell with PM, Immigration Minister, MP and news paper. I encourage you do same. Until we make enough noise nobody will care.
That's not really going to do anything. Did CIC screw up something during the process? Or did you just not submit good enough app? Complaints are not worth it unless they do something like forgot important docs, tell you to submit something when you've already done so, especailly if it requires going back to the home country, etc.

Also note that applicants that get interviews will have processing times that fall outside of the normal standards. The key for applicants is to submit a strong application with lots of proofs and explanations to minimize their red flags to try to avoid the interview. Did you do that on your original app? You can't really compare US/UK with countries from the Singapore VO, as Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, etc have very high rates of marriage fraud, thus their longer processing times.

My wife was quoted 28 months wait time from Vietnam, but she got her visa in 5 months because we submitted a very strong application.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: hungvangg

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
That's not really going to do anything. Did CIC screw up something during the process? Or did you just not submit good enough app? Complaints are not worth it unless they do something like forgot important docs, tell you to submit something when you've already done so, especailly if it requires going back to the home country, etc.

Also note that applicants that get interviews will have processing times that fall outside of the normal standards. The key for applicants is to submit a strong application with lots of proofs and explanations to minimize their red flags to try to avoid the interview. Did you do that on your original app? You can't really compare US/UK with countries from the Singapore VO, as Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, etc have very high rates of marriage fraud, thus their longer processing times.

My wife was quoted 28 months wait time from Vietnam, but she got her visa in 5 months because we submitted a very strong application.
What's good enough/strong application? Does it entail anything more than correctly completed forms and all available evidence? Do people fabricate strong evidence?

Reactions: lalagirl and FS2018

FS2018

Jun 21, 2018
Interview........
13-06-2017
Thanks for your reply. Sorry to know about your case. I wish you are able to join with your husband soon.
It's useless trying to get TRV in our situation as the system is broken and there is no attempt to fix it. Liberals have done no better than cons.
You are most welcome and my prayers are with all of you guys as we are in same situation nobody actually understand what we go through during this whole sponsership process. I feel like im just living to hear the news when my husband will get visa. I can't even think about anything else this whole thing took so long to get solved. Frustrations, cries, disappointments just became the routine

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
What's good enough/strong application? Does it entail anything more than correctly completed forms and all available evidence? Do people fabricate strong evidence?
It is very difficult to quantify what is a good/strong enough application, the evaluation process is more or less base on the sponsor and the applicant ages, culture background, religion, previous marriage history, Immigration history etc. Hence 2 different person can send in the exact same material but end up with 2 different outcome.

It is not ethical and also extremely difficult to fabricate your own evidence because you and your spouse will be cross examine over it. However it is perfectly fine to engineer your evidence favor to what immigration want to see. For example if you are going to submit chat log as a relationship proof, does your chat log demonstrate you and your spouse sharing day to day activities with each other or they are just simply a thousand words about I love you and i miss you?This apply to both new application and the appeal process. We need to know what are our weaknesses, why did we get rejected and then engineer our documentary evidence to overcome VO decision.

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
I was pregnant and alone here was trying to get my husband here before delivery with visitor visa while our hearing date was about to get set up trust me i gave them all kind of letters from doctors and obstetrician still MP told me that they won't even grant him visitor visa until the spousal file is not decided. I was very disappointed that he couldn't be around me at delivery and missed all those important once in a lifetime moments when our son was born. Our ADR was allowed in May still waiting for him yo be here with us. They seriously dont prioritize any situation i suffered alot.
Same thing happened with me I gave birth to our baby girl in April. We smwon ADR September 2017 and still waiting for his visa to be finalized. So I decided to go down there in September and wait with him and get help with the baby

Reactions: FS2018

Soulmatestory

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
Same thing happened with me I gave birth to our baby girl in April. We smwon ADR September 2017 and still waiting for his visa to be finalized. So I decided to go down there in September and wait with him and get help with the baby
oh wow. Even after winning your ADR you are still waiting almost a year. Does the file go back to your visa office? These wait times are borderline unacceptable. Instead of expediting so many applications in under 1 year why don't they put some staff in the IAD to clear up back log. So frustrating.

Reactions: singleman

BilalShaukat89

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
Passport Req..
Soon INSHAH ALLAH
Can someone tell me how much time officer take to send the decision of ADR.
Thanks

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
oh wow. Even after winning your ADR you are still waiting almost a year. Does the file go back to your visa office? These wait times are borderline unacceptable. Instead of expediting so many applications in under 1 year why don't they put some staff in the IAD to clear up back log. So frustrating.
Yeah ours did go back to visa office overseas. However, I have seen many coyotes reunited in 6 months... But some of us wait longer . It sucks .

FS2018

Jun 21, 2018
Interview........
13-06-2017
It makes me feel sad to hear that at least they should think about the children. It's hard to take care of the baby alone i get no time for myself or to do stuff. My husband is waiting eagerly to meet up with his son. So many heartbreaking stories here.

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
It makes me feel sad to hear that at least they should think about the children. It's hard to take care of the baby alone i get no time for myself or to do stuff. My husband is waiting eagerly to meet up with his son. So many heartbreaking stories here.
Same here :( it's hard. I'm grateful my doctor at least video my husband for live birth. But still sad.

Reactions: FS2018

TRUE LOVE

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
After 5 years finally got my decion today and it was positive very happy with result I had full hearing on May 14 Toronto and judge did not gave decion on the spot she said she will review and than mail me after 68 days I got good news I was very worried but with help of God I won and now will wait for updated forms request and pcc and medical request hope it will be fast thanks all for your help i hope and pray you all get success after all that painfull process my best wishes are with all of you.

msrangi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
After 5 years finally got my decion today and it was positive very happy with result I had full hearing on May 14 Toronto and judge did not gave decion on the spot she said she will review and than mail me after 68 days I got good news I was very worried but with help of God I won and now will wait for updated forms request and pcc and medical request hope it will be fast thanks all for your help i hope and pray you all get success after all that painfull process my best wishes are with all of you.
Wow congratulations, something judge told me after my full hearing

Davinson

Jun 5, 2018
Congrats! It's always a sweet feeling knowing you have won your appeal. However if you're an Outland applicant, the Toronto office will send back your application to the visa office that first handled it. Tho the wait is not long again but depending on the visa office you still have some months to go. Congrats once again.

TRUE LOVE

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Congrats! It's always a sweet feeling knowing you have won your appeal. However if you're an Outland applicant, the Toronto office will send back your application to the visa office that first handled it. Tho the wait is not long again but depending on the visa office you still have some months to go. Congrats once again.
Thanks