+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

malicia

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
My file was received end of June, knew my interview date in September and had ADR mid November....I’m sure each appeal office and each case is different. We all just need to keep hope that it will be over soon
That's true but when kids is apart of this its hard to wait cause they growing up without a dad

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
We[I and My Wife] appealed in mid-2016, have not heard anything back from them. long they are going to take before they set us a hearing date?Any Ideas ???

P.S: Our office is Vancouver and My wife lives in Edmonton.
I also appealed in December 2016, received my blue book (copy of application and interview notes) in April. I was called in July with an ADR date for September 25th.

If you also appeal in December 2016 you should of at least received a blue book by or some sort of update. I would definitely call the Vancouver office. They are actually really easy to get a hold of and talk to a live person.

Telephone: 604-666-5946 or 1-866-787-7472

Reactions: Alicee

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
We[I and My Wife] appealed in mid-2016, have not heard anything back from them. long they are going to take before they set us a hearing date?Any Ideas ???

P.S: Our office is Vancouver and My wife lives in Edmonton.

Have u received ur blue book yet? If not then something is wrong, but if yes, then call them so u can have an idea of when and how long more to wait.

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
Have u received ur blue book yet? If not then something is wrong, but if yes, then call them so u can have an idea of when and how long more to wait.
and legally they have to send the blue book to you within 4 months after you file appeal.....so i would investigae this ASAP

trikiliki

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/08/2016
AOR Received.
22/09/2016
File Transfer...
22/09/2016
Med's Done....
PASSED UPFRONT
Interview........
RECOMMENDED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello i would love to connect with you....and share experiences. My husband was also denied in an interview in Tunis :) Fortunately we won an ADR on September 25th 2017...:) Where are you at now in process ?

The fact they sent the bluebook with minimal evidence kind of works in your favour...when you go to an ADR/full hearing court ...you can prepare and send them everything - new evidence shows a new insight on the relationship

Feel free to email me weselake.melissa@gmail.com or add me on facebook - Melissa Weselake

Nacharfu :) and i look forward to speaking with you
Hi thanks so much for that info, I will email you :)

TRUE LOVE

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
I have full hearing in 2 weeks in Toronto any one can help me with possible questions they may ask me .i can call any one who willing to help me with hearing questions.thanks

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
Yes, Recieved blue book in nov 2016.Do you think we should talk our lawyer about this? we tried our lawyer talking about this but it seems like she is not that worried about all .. you know kinda '' who cares '' Do you think we should call the office ?

VG73

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hongkong
Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
Yes, Recieved blue book in nov 2016.Do you think we should talk our lawyer about this? we tried our lawyer talking about this but it seems like she is not that worried about all .. you know kinda '' who cares '' Do you think we should call the office ?
There's is nothing much your lawyer can tell you but have to wait for the letter from cic that you are selected to go for hearing or adr

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
I would call and inquire. It’s beenover a year since you received the blue book...I wouldn’t of been so patient to wait this long

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
There's is nothing much your lawyer can tell you but have to wait for the letter from cic that you are selected to go for hearing or adr
We Got a letter from them, stating that we are not selected for ADR. We are scheduled for full-day hearing.. they also said they will provide a date of hearing down the road.. SO it is over a year since we got the blue book..I think we call IAD.. Is it harmful to call them?

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
I have full hearing in 2 weeks in Toronto any one can help me with possible questions they may ask me .i can call any one who willing to help me with hearing questions.thanks
What were your reasons of refusal? What red flags did officer questions