+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
sumu28 said:
thanks for your reply minister council suggest me do not go for full hearing Re-applying has a much fast processing thats y i decide to go re-apply if you know any information plz let me know about re-apply
To re-apply, I suspect you just submit a new application, just as you did the first time around, but with some knowledge of what they are looking for, and what they believe to be the weak spots in your initial application. Include all your original proof or relationship, plus anything new that would support your case. Make sure you are adding something significant, otherwise you will risk finding yourself right back here two years from now if they refuse your application again, and you have to appeal once again.

If the minister's counsel believed in your relationship at the ADR, he/she had the authority to forward your appeal. Did the minister's counsel say why she/he did not? What advice did the minister's counsel offer you, other than re-applying? Was the only reason that he/she recommended not going to a full hearing was because of expediency? Was she/he encouraging for the most part? From what I've read here, sometimes the minister's counsel refuse at ADR because they want to hear from the applicant as well.

ETA ... there is a whole section in this forum where people get together to discuss how to put together a strong spousal sponsorship application. It's well worth looking into if you are looking to re-apply. I suspect that if I had stumbled onto that before I had sent in my application, I wouldn't be here today, in the appeals section. Choose the thread that is appropriate to your particular situation:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/family-class-sponsorship-b5.0/
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-t46995.0.html

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
flyfish said:
Hello did u get anything after that how they ask u About email Ottawa office call your hubby?
I just called IAD and they said my file is not with them anymore they already transfer the file to Ottawa office. Any idea the people who are dealing with Ottawa how long they take to process the file.

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Appeal allowed March 4th, 2016,
LANDED..........
On my way
jaycee4sweet said:
I just called IAD and they said my file is not with them anymore they already transfer the file to Ottawa office. Any idea the people who are dealing with Ottawa how long they take to process the file.
Mine is with Ottawa. Very soon you receive request from Ottawa for medical and updated forms. Might as well your husband should get his police clearance done already coz they ask for that aswell. In some cities of India, it takes more 3 weeks just to get police clearance certificate. So you can get started on it.
Second if have already received decision letter then, look for the decision date and count approx six months from decision date for visa.

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
J.J said:
Mine is with Ottawa. Very soon you receive request from Ottawa for medical and updated forms. Might as well your husband should get his police clearance done already coz they ask for that aswell. In some cities of India, it takes more 3 weeks just to get police clearance certificate. So you can get started on it.
Second if have already received decision letter then, look for the decision date and count approx six months from decision date for visa.
Thanx for reply J.J. The decision date it says October 26 2016 but I received it on November 1 2016. And I called them to ask about my file and they said they sent it out to Ottawa just today. So do I still hv to w8 another couple of months for the med & updated firms req. as you get the decision on the same day and it took couple of months for u to get email from them. Mine hearing was on August 16 2016.

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
appealsp said:
People who got their BB, did you have this line in the record:

"We urge you to provide us with any evidence you wish to rely on as quick as possible so that unnecessary delays may be avoided and to allow us to settle any non-controversial issues before the hearing."

Is this a generic letter or an indication for ADR. Also, was your letter from Minister of Public safety and Emergency preparedness?

client2014 said:
appealsp same thing happened to me...,so i sent them proofs. .....guys please reply so i also get answer? ??**
Curious if you guys receive any news about getting an ADR, this seems like a generic letter for people from Toronto after they had received their book because I got one too.

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
Our appeal is with the Montreal office. and when I received the Blue Book I had a similar letter so I called the Montreal office and was advised that they would review the Blue Book and that after that they would make a determination if I would get an ADR or a full hearing and send a letter if I got an ADR advising me of the date and I would have 10 days to send the proof prior to the date of ADR. I suggest you call the office that is handling the appeal and ask for clarification.

Reactions: Alicee

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
On my way
jaycee4sweet said:
Thanx for reply J.J. The decision date it says October 26 2016 but I received it on November 1 2016. And I called them to ask about my file and they said they sent it out to Ottawa just today. So do I still hv to w8 another couple of months for the med & updated firms req. as you get the decision on the same day and it took couple of months for u to get email from them. Mine hearing was on August 16 2016.
I don't know why did they make you wait so long for decision after hearing.
Just to give you idea, I received my medical request ,pcc and forms after 45 days. But recently I have seen some getting it within weeks after successful appeal. In mean time as I mentioned earlier get your police clearance so you can submit documents right away when requested. I wasted one month because of PCC.

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
Galano1213 said:
Our appeal is with the Montreal office. and when I received the Blue Book I had a similar letter so I called the Montreal office and was advised that they would review the Blue Book and that after that they would make a determination if I would get an ADR or a full hearing and send a letter if I got an ADR advising me of the date and I would have 10 days to send the proof prior to the date of ADR. I suggest you call the office that is handling the appeal and ask for clarification.
Hi Galano, so you received the date for ADR before submitting more evidences correct? Thanks!

Reactions: Alicee

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
J.J said:
I don't know why did they make you wait so long for decision after hearing.
Just to give you idea, I received my medical request ,pcc and forms after 45 days. But recently I have seen some getting it within weeks after successful appeal. In mean time as I mentioned earlier get your police clearance so you can submit documents right away when requested. I wasted one month because of PCC.
ha ... it took 6 months for us to receive the request for medical

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
On my way
wintersnow said:
ha ... it took 6 months for us to receive the request for medical
Ottawa has shorter processing time than of Beijing and New Delhi. That's probably the reason why it took you six months. Anyway I feel for you, it's hard when you have to wait much longer than others even though you are part of same process.
Recently I saw this guy from Rome, within couple weeks after successful appeal,got his medical and two months later visa ready email. While people like us still on the longer end of rope.

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Hey guys I just called immigration office in Mississauga to update my address and email and they said I only can updation online they can't do it for me. And I m not able to do it and he also said that New Delhi visa office is holding my file right now. I m more worried now dat they ll take long tym for prossessing.plz tell me if anybody know bout how to update my information.

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
J.J said:
Ottawa has shorter processing time than of Beijing and New Delhi. That's probably the reason why it took you six months. Anyway I feel for you, it's hard when you have to wait much longer than others even though you are part of same process.
Recently I saw this guy from Rome, within couple weeks after successful appeal,got his medical and two months later visa ready email. While people like us still on the longer end of rope.
Actually ... our file was just sitting in Ottawa for 5 months. It took them that long to re-open the case and then decide to send it to Beijing. I ordered the notes from ATIP and there are no entries between our successful appeal in Jan and the date the file arrives in Beijing in June.

It's like it fell under the fax machine or something. Would you know why it took so long to forward the file to Beijing?

Once it arrived in Beijing, things progressed quicker. But now we are stuck in the security check queue. This I don't understand either ... my wife provided security checks in any country she lived in ... she has a 12 year old son she raised herself. Certainly she isn't a terrorist. Why does she get a security check and this guy from Rome doesn't?

There is no logic in their process.

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
jaycee4sweet said:
Hey guys I just called immigration office in Mississauga to update my address and email and they said I only can updation online they can't do it for me. And I m not able to do it and he also said that New Delhi visa office is holding my file right now. I m more worried now dat they ll take long tym for prossessing.plz tell me if anybody know bout how to update my information.
Can u give me a number immigration office Mississauga ? I will try as well

Best wishes

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
flyfish said:
Can u give me a number immigration office Mississauga ? I will try as well

Best wishes
1-888-242-2100

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
On my way
wintersnow said:
Actually ... our file was just sitting in Ottawa for 5 months. It took them that long to re-open the case and then decide to send it to Beijing. I ordered the notes from ATIP and there are no entries between our successful appeal in Jan and the date the file arrives in Beijing in June.

It's like it fell under the fax machine or something. Would you know why it took so long to forward the file to Beijing?

Once it arrived in Beijing, things progressed quicker. But now we are stuck in the security check queue. This I don't understand either ... my wife provided security checks in any country she lived in ... she has a 12 year old son she raised herself. Certainly she isn't a terrorist. Why does she get a security check and this guy from Rome doesn't?

There is no logic in their process.
you're right It does feel like some unwelcomed third class citizens waiting on their mercy.