Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
We appealed in April 2016, and have our full hearing Nov, 16. I will let you know how it goes.

I wish everyone soon be united with the spouse.

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
Hi I need an advise from the senior members of the forum. Today I logged into my Vic account to check if it open and yes I was able to login and I found out that our application is in process but the problem is with my husband home address and email and also the mailing address in Canada for any documentation requirement they can send on is the same when I initially filed the application. And now wen i go under the in process underline it says
We received your application for permanent residence on November 7, 2016.
We started processing your application on July 2, 2013.
We sent you correspondence on November 8, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Now I dnt know where did they send the correspondence. I called my last representative but he said he didn't receive anything. I dnt know wot to do now. Plz help me to find a way.

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Appeal allowed March 4th, 2016,
LANDED..........
On my way
jaycee4sweet said:
Hi I need an advise from the senior members of the forum. Today I logged into my Vic account to check if it open and yes I was able to login and I found out that our application is in process but the problem is with my husband home address and email and also the mailing address in Canada for any documentation requirement they can send on is the same when I initially filed the application. And now wen i go under the in process underline it says
We sent you correspondence on November 8, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Now I dnt know where did they send the correspondence. I called my last representative but he said he didn't receive anything. I dnt know wot to do now. Plz help me to find a way.
You will receive post mail at Canadian address in two or three days. Same thing happened in my case, week after it was updated online.
Also your lawyer who helped you with appeal process will receive email regarding medical.

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Thanx for reply JJ but actually they send the correspondence to my previous representative who is no more dealing with my case and he said he didn't receive any email or mail and I don't know if he ll bother to tell us about it. We didn't update the Adress as I was told by CIC dat they can't do it the main applicant can update but we r not able to make changes. Wot to do don't know. Another stress now omg.

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
jaycee4sweet said:
Hello today I also login my application also in proces we start process on 3 November 2016 but they did not send any thing,just 2 lines start process and received application any idea what is going on.only sponsored log in not applicant I put applicant old file number they didnot open only sponsered log in

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
flyfish said:
Hello today I also login my application also in proces we start process on 3 November 2016 but they did not send any thing,just 2 lines start process and received application any idea what is going on.only sponsored log in not applicant I put applicant old file number they didnot open only sponsered log in
No both can login as tried both and it worked and in the applicant status it says about correspondence not in the sponsor section. Wait for couple of days u ll c sumthng. Gud luck.

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
jaycee4sweet said:
No both can login as tried both and it worked and in the applicant status it says about correspondence not in the sponsor section. Wait for couple of days u ll c sumthng. Gud luck.
I try too many times it's not open from applicant side maybe they change it Only UCI numer with8 digit work not work B000000 from applicant side I don't know we will call to cic on Monday then confirm it.
Best wishes

Clear_Beauty

Nov 11, 2016
wintersnow said:
ha ... it took 6 months for us to receive the request for medical
Hello Wintersnow

How many trips overseas have been necessary so far? I recently completed my fourth.

I wonder about your experience making preparations with your consultant, because
I hired the same consultant. They have the bluebook, there will be a full hearing but no date yet.

They asked for my evidence and chat records, but they have not yet discussed my case presentation.
I hired them in May. They seem to be too busy elsewhere.
How did you communicate with them to prepare for your appearance? How much time did they spend preparing your case?
I wonder was your wife overseas at the time of your Hearing? If so, did they arrange telephone contact?

I am a little anxious. I hope the consultant has not shelved my case for lack of interest. I know they won your case. Was it ADR or a full Hearing?

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
AnneliaPeralta said:
Hi guy, I am currently sponsoring my husband from the Dominican Republic, he was denied in July 2016 and I had submitted the appeal in august. I have received notification that the appeal had been received and now I have to wait 120 days to receive his file. How long after receiving the info will I be given a date for the appeal....

Also, would anyone be able to refer me a good lawyer that has good credibility and is affordable. I live in Toronto

Thank you in advance
We have sent in Notice of Appeal in July 2016 and waiting for BlueBook. I would recommend you Niren & Associates they are one of best law firm in Canada and award winning as well.. They also have flat rates, does not matter how difficult your case will be they wont cost you more . Currently our case is under Niren & Associates's supervsion. These Guys are very co-operative, not money Lovers, Understand that its not only Appeal but the matter of lives, fast and Efficient in replying to your queries.

Reactions: Alicee

SAHIL SINGH

Mar 27, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
Med's Request
September 2016
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2013 Exp 5-Mar-2014
Interview........
19-Mar-2014 Rejected (Appealed June 2014)
Passport Req..
Old (20-06-2013) NEW - Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting (Hearing date is August 15th 2016) Succesfull
LANDED..........
Waiting
jaycee4sweet said:
I have personal messaged you please check.

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
On my way
jaycee4sweet said:
Thanx for reply JJ but actually they send the correspondence to my previous representative who is no more dealing with my case and he said he didn't receive any email or mail and I don't know if he ll bother to tell us about it. We didn't update the Adress as I was told by CIC dat they can't do it the main applicant can update but we r not able to make changes. Wot to do don't know. Another stress now omg.
In each and every case I saw here including mine, Ottawa will email medical request and at same time they post mail required forms list to sponsor home address. It's the same address that shows in your ecas.
You submit inquiry and tell them you haven't received anything but it shows correspondence sent.

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
SAHIL SINGH said:
I have personal messaged you please check.
I Msgd u sahil. Check it.

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
J.J said:
In each and every case I saw here including mine, Ottawa will email medical request and at same time they post mail required forms list to sponsor home address. It's the same address that shows in your ecas.
You submit inquiry and tell them you haven't received anything but it shows correspondence sent.
They did not send us any mail. They sent us an email indicating which forms had to be re-submitted.

I guess it's not "each and every case" :)

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
On my way
wintersnow said:
They did not send us any mail. They sent us an email indicating which forms had to be re-submitted.

I guess it's not "each and every case" :)

I see your appeal was allowed in January, what's your current status ? How long it's been since you submitted your medical ?