+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
MaryL said:
In our case so evident she was gonna say no. Our file was full of proof and I brought more, but she didn't look at messenger and skype. Just photos where she criticized alot. Oh your wife is old! Where is the food? While thumbing thru pics. Then turns a page and sees ppl at our wedding eating traditional meals. We got the last time slot of the week and it was at 11:30am just before lunch break. He answered all questions. She said I don't work, but I do. Same job for 22 yrs. She said my husband was handsome. So inappropriate. And she say same, I will let you know. My husband tell her I am outside of embassy waiting. And that my flight back was 4 days later on Victoria Day. He says she will stay longer for reply. She says send your wife home. But I stay cuz we knew outcome not good. And she sent refusal email the morning I was supposed to go. She told my husband good luck at the end of it. Her unprofessional attitude disgusts me. So in my case yes a woman interviewed my husband. An immigrant herself.
Dear When was interview ? how many days it took to get you guys Refusal ? before interview did they ask you to pay PRF fees and do re-medicals?

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
In mid Feb they ask for next fee, more proof, more history. We send it immediately.
We inquire about our interview in April, I believe. At the embassy. I decide to send more proof in within being asked. Suddenly the reply was in French, even though I indicated English only. The reply said just being when notified of interview. On May14 we got an email telling us of interview day and time. Our interview was May 21. At 1130. We knew how interview went it looked bleak. So we tried to prepare for the worst. So if interview was finished at 1150am and she sent us visa refusal Monday May 24 morning. You can say 1 day if you don't count the weekend.

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
MaryL said:
In mid Feb they ask for next fee, more proof, more history. We send it immediately.
We inquire about our interview in April, I believe. At the embassy. I decide to send more proof in within being asked. Suddenly the reply was in French, even though I indicated English only. The reply said just being when notified of interview. On May14 we got an email telling us of interview day and time. Our interview was May 21. At 1130. We knew how interview went it looked bleak. So we tried to prepare for the worst. So if interview was finished at 1150am and she sent us visa refusal Monday May 24 morning. You can say 1 day if you don't count the weekend.
Pls go to your inbox . I've sent you Message in your inbox. I just had interview on 09 march 2016 at the same time 11:30 am .

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
MaryL said:
In our case so evident she was gonna say no. Our file was full of proof and I brought more, but she didn't look at messenger and skype. Just photos where she criticized alot. Oh your wife is old! Where is the food? While thumbing thru pics. Then turns a page and sees ppl at our wedding eating traditional meals. We got the last time slot of the week and it was at 11:30am just before lunch break. He answered all questions. She said I don't work, but I do. Same job for 22 yrs. She said my husband was handsome. So inappropriate. And she say same, I will let you know. My husband tell her I am outside of embassy waiting. And that my flight back was 4 days later on Victoria Day. He says she will stay longer for reply. She says send your wife home. But I stay cuz we knew outcome not good. And she sent refusal email the morning I was supposed to go. She told my husband good luck at the end of it. Her unprofessional attitude disgusts me. So in my case yes a woman interviewed my husband. An immigrant herself.
Our VO was a man ... and he was extremely rude. He called my stepson a b@st@rd.

vijay1987

Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-2012 Refused 2014- Reopened Jan 2016
Med's Request
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Feb-2016
Passport Req..
01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
5-2017
LANDED..........
Hoping soon
Hi guys,

Any body got gud news from colombo office?

I have submited addiction documents which they requestsd to submit feb end.
Docum are policie clearanc, med and schedule A form.

Can i know y they request us to submit schedule A form?

And still im waiting...... Anyone hav same situation?

Gud luck for all who are tarvelling in the same boat....hope they will call for ppr for all who is waiting...

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
wintersnow said:
Our VO was a man ... and he was extremely rude. He called my stepson a b@st@rd.
This is extremely disgusting and, you must file a complaint, and don't be afraid of anything, I know they are like that and they think they are GOD, but they don't realize that they are working for us. You can also file a complaint with your police, and these VOs are not diplomats, so they don't have any immunity.

Clear Beauty

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2015
Interview........
March 2016 Refused. Submit Appeal ........: March 2016 . Bluebook Recieved ........: June 2016. Waiting for Appearance Date......: November 2016. WTF?
wjmund said:
My wife just had her interview in Hong Kong. Here are the main points:
My dear husband Warren
The Hongkong interview visa officer is a visa officer is Hongkong Chinese female, she is from the beginning to treat me with suspicion,
Her suspicion is:
1, we in the online E-mail, 2 months of marriage, too fast.
2, your family didn't attend our wedding,
3, your family and I just met QQ, does not believe to be true.
4, our age difference of 15 years old, she thought that the age is not appropriate.
When she said these words, explanation did not give me the opportunity, he had just said a lot. My translator and I can tell that the visa officer, why do we get married so fast, there is no way in translation.
The visa officer asked me what we talk with the language, I said most in English, I can speak a little english. She asked me in English, she spoke too quickly, and I couldn't understand. She said I don't believe you can speak english. I said, every day we QQ video chat, using the international version of the QQ, if you don't understand can write information, direct translation.
I told her that your family needs to work in Canada, no time to attend our wedding, but we get married, your family know. Later, we met in QQ video.
I put your daughter's letter to the visa officer at.
The visa officer finally said: come back notice.

This was our second application. VO did not acknowledge my trips to China for visits, or letters from my family, or any of our proofs from last 2 years.

How long to wait for letter from VO?
Should i have an lawyer when i appeal?
How long is Vancouver wait time for appeal?
Can i "google" Vancouver appeals to get phone number?

We were married in July 2013, looks like a long wait yet. Immigration officers do not care that they waste precious time for us....Thanks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yours is similar to the response my Chinese wife experienced at the Hong Kong Interview March 3rd. I think this is the same woman who conducted the interview with my wife. She was given no opportunity to explain.
By coincidence, we were also married in China July 12 2013.
My wife's application was rejected for similar reason's:
They said it was not a genuine marriage.
They made issue of the language barrier, although I also have good communication daily via QQ.
Now there is a 1 month deadline to Appeal.
I have a proven immigration agent in China. He advised request Access to Information of their interview.
I submitted the Appeal via Fax weeks ago and requested confirmation, but there is no response yet.
I ask the same questions basically: But forget trying to phone Vancouver, they have not even confirmed receipt of my Faxed documents 2 weeks ago

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
vijay1987 said:
Hi guys,

Any body got gud news from colombo office?

I have submited addiction documents which they requestsd to submit feb end.
Docum are policie clearanc, med and schedule A form.

Can i know y they request us to submit schedule A form?

And still im waiting...... Anyone hav same situation?

Gud luck for all who are tarvelling in the same boat....hope they will call for ppr for all who is waiting...
They almost always asked for that after winning your appeal. The next time you hear back from them should be for your passport request. Just hang in there, you are almost to the end.

Clear Beauty

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2015
Interview........
March 2016 Refused. Submit Appeal ........: March 2016 . Bluebook Recieved ........: June 2016. Waiting for Appearance Date......: November 2016. WTF?
(Sorry for my misplaced replies, because I have not yet learned how to operate in this forum)

Yours is similar to the response my Chinese wife experienced at the Hong Kong Interview March 3rd. I think this is the same woman who conducted the interview with my wife. She was given no opportunity to explain.
They made issue of the language barrier, although I also have good communication daily via QQ.
I have a proven immigration agent in China. He advised request Access to Information of their interview.
I submitted the Appeal via Fax weeks ago and requested confirmation, but there is no response yet.
I ask the same questions basically: But forget trying to phone Vancouver, they have not even confirmed receipt of my Faxed documents 2 weeks ago.
Does anybody know if Faxed documentation is accepted at the Vancouver Appeals office?

Clear Beauty

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2015
Interview........
(Sorry for my misplaced replies, because I have not yet learned how to operate in this forum)

I ask the same questions basically: But forget trying to phone Vancouver, they have not even confirmed receipt of my Faxed documents 2 weeks ago.
Does anybody know if Faxed documentation is accepted at the Vancouver Appeals office?
[/quote]
wintersnow said:
Your situation is very similar to mine. My wife is from China too. We had a short courtship and my family could not attend the wedding either. We communicate over QQ and my wife is 15 years younger than me too.

You mention this is your second application? Did you apply and then re-apply after you were refused?

I am also from Vancouver ... the wait time is very short here. I submitted my appeal in January and had my ADR in August. The ADR did not work so we were able to schedule a full hearing in November ... just 2 months later. There was a mix up at our full hearing so we had to schedule another one for January. So, and ADR and 2 full hearing dates in 1 year. A lot faster than other parts of the country.

wjmund

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Creston, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
for Clearview. I submitted appeal March 3, 2016 and received an email from Appeal board March 21. Just a form letter saying "blue book" will take 120 days.

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
wjmund said:
for Clearview. I submitted appeal March 3, 2016 and received an email from Appeal board March 21. Just a form letter saying "blue book" will take 120 days.

I submitted appeal on Feb 17, 2016 and received acknowledgement letter on Feb 29, 2016.

vijay1987

Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-2012 Refused 2014- Reopened Jan 2016
Med's Request
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Feb-2016
Passport Req..
01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
5-2017
LANDED..........
Hoping soon
WaitingSince2012 said:
They almost always asked for that after winning your appeal. The next time you hear back from them should be for your passport request. Just hang in there, you are almost to the end.
Thanks so much for the positive msg.... If next is ppr then i am the happiest man on the earth....
Been waiting from 2012 nov....

All the best for everyone and i pray for everyone to get visa soon

Vlil

Jan 7, 2016
Clear Beauty said:
Yes, it does. That's what I do all the time. They never responded in writing though, they simply called me back on my phone.

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
vijay1987 said:
Thanks so much for the positive msg.... If next is ppr then i am the happiest man on the earth....
Been waiting from 2012 nov....

All the best for everyone and i pray for everyone to get visa soon
I have been waiting since March 2012. Hopefully it wouldn't be too long more before we hear back from them.