Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
hhassa said:
From toronto it is taking about 28 months.
:eek: Seriously ? :'(

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Singh416 said:
Those two questions, and

they also asked, why do you want to go to Canada, and I believe she was trying to show the pictures of the wedding album, but they refused to look at them and say this is not a genuine wedding.
But why did u guys not submit shadi photos with initial submission?

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Double Rainbow said:

Thats what i read in one of these posts. Not official

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
I'm still at the beginning of the process, but reading other stories helps me learn more about what to expect and other evidence to include with our application. I posted a brief profile of my(our) relationship and goatlove was quite helpful.

Double Rainbow said:
Not sure about that! Just rumors for now is my take on this. It could go either way I suppose trained versus untrained.Whatever! What is your personal story here?Were you refused and biding your time here like the rest of us? If so I wish you good luck. Cheers!

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
Double Rainbow said:
Not for my hubby. Sorry :( I am not sure about this part for you. Maybe best to call and check?Hubby was told the next day after the interview by via phone call. They did request him to bring his passport to his interview. He was there for over 3 hours :mad: and was led to believe he was getting his visa :'( the whole time.He answered all of the questions. We have 10 years together :'( :mad: Found out that recently all of the staff at the VO have been fired due to too many refusals. :eek: Wow! I wish you good luck and I hope you are not refused.
This seems highly unlikely. Havana has an approval rating of 88% for spousal sponsorship, and the data available for 2013 (January to June) the approval rating in spousal sponsorship category is 94%

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
hhassa said:
Hi Hina,

1- I am confused by reading your posts. You wrote earlier that VO told you during the interview that your case is not legit (not legal/valid). Now you are saying that VO also
told you that she/she was confused and did not tell you if he/she is refusing your case. Can you please be more clear?

2- In the refusal letter did they provide you reason of refusal. I know you mentioned that they said "marriage not genuine" - but did they also provide why they think the marriage is not genuine?
3- how often your husband visited during the time you were waiting for the interview?
4- did they ask you to do your medical before/after the interview or was it valid?

5- what is currently happening on your case?

Thanks for your help
If u read my previous posts then u ll come to know. But anyways i tel u in detail. When they sent me letter tht was rejection letter in which they mention my' case is not genuine ' i got married bcuz i wanted to go canada . Thts what they mention on rejection letter .after tht we submitted our appeal. Then they sent blue book in which they mentioned objections they raised 'y marriage is not genuine '
During interview VO were looking confused n she said also cuz we submitted lots of proofs n n all proofs were in front of her thts y she was saying its lots of proofs like pictures . Emails .e cards proof of funds .means papers papers bundel of papers.
N they didnt ask me medical after interview cuz if they ask its mean my interview was success . Other candidate we won VO were telling them for medical .
One thing more islamabad candian embassy wont give u ever any information on the call.they always tel email them or fax them due to security issues.
U have to wait til ur letter come .what they say ..
Every spouse case if tht is rejected canadian embassy only mention case is not genuine on the rejection letter but give detail onthe bluebook y ur case was rejected n it always vary case to case .
U have to wait 4 to 6 week for ur letter .if they didnt send u letter on said time then see MP .MP s assistant wil write a letter to Canadian embassy Islamabad then they send u soon..thts what my husband did n we got letter

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Double Rainbow said:
Hi Double Rainbow .. i wanna ask u one more thing plz clear me . When we received bluebook after tht we have to send again letter to IAD for telling us ADR or Full hearing ...right ?

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
DoublA Rainbow said:
Hi Hina You cannot count April for a timeline. You count from when you received the AOR of your notice to appeal... letter date from the IAD. Count after this time to about 4 months post you received the blue book. Now count another 4 or 5 months from September's date of the blue book approximately as they are behind a bit. If you are granted an ADR and not successful you go to full hearing which will be in about 4 months after the ADR approximently.Also if you are unsuccessful with an ADR you get another chance with a full hearing, you get two chances when you look at it this way. When you only get granted the full hearing it is only the one chance. Hopefully you will get granted an ADR. This is for Vancouver timelines of hearings and yes my case is here also. :D You will probably get your hearing January or February 2014. i hope this helps you. ;) :D
I received my AOR ( Acknowledgement of Receipt) in August 2013 although my laywer submitted appeal case in April 2013 n then bluebook in the mid of September 2013 ... ahhhhhhhhhhh i dont know what hapens next :'(

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
28-12-2011---results received july 11th/2012
Interview........
12-05-2013 ( Reject ) another chance on 8/10/2013
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
Double Rainbow said:
Not for my hubby. Sorry :( I am not sure about this part for you. Maybe best to call and check?Hubby was told the next day after the interview by via phone call. They did request him to bring his passport to his interview. He was there for over 3 hours :mad: and was led to believe he was getting his visa :'( the whole time.He answered all of the questions. We have 10 years together :'( :mad: Found out that recently all of the staff at the VO have been fired due to too many refusals. :eek: Wow! I wish you good luck and I hope you are not refused.
Wow... that's incredible..... so sorry ...there are far too many VO's out there that shouldn't have the power they do so sad for everyone that must suffer through such nonsense

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
freeislam000 said:
Wow... that's incredible..... so sorry ...there are far too many VO's out there that shouldn't have the power they do so sad for everyone that must suffer through such nonsense
Hi Freeislam .ur appeal case held in vancouvre ?

browntrout

Apr 20, 2013
Hong Kong
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong S.A.R
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-10-2013
File Transfer...
12-10-2013
Med's Done....
12-07-2013
Passport Req..
15-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2013
LANDED..........
21-01-2014
Double Rainbow said:
heard these immigration lawyers are charging a lot also. Just to compare, i reached out to a few to help with an out-land application as i was initially recommended to go via a lawyer. Went to a few, and got quotes from 3-4500 CAD. I did it myself for under 1000 (including postage, paper, photos, etc)

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Hina 123 said:
If u read my previous posts then u ll come to know. But anyways i tel u in detail. When they sent me letter tht was rejection letter in which they mention my' case is not genuine ' i got married bcuz i wanted to go canada . Thts what they mention on rejection letter .after tht we submitted our appeal. Then they sent blue book in which they mentioned objections they raised 'y marriage is not genuine '
During interview VO were looking confused n she said also cuz we submitted lots of proofs n n all proofs were in front of her thts y she was saying its lots of proofs like pictures . Emails .e cards proof of funds .means papers papers bundel of papers.
N they didnt ask me medical after interview cuz if they ask its mean my interview was success . Other candidate we won VO were telling them for medical .
One thing more islamabad candian embassy wont give u ever any information on the call.they always tel email them or fax them due to security issues.
Every spouse case if tht is rejected canadian embassy only mention case is not genuine on the rejection letter but give detail onthe bluebook y ur case was rejected n it always vary case to case .
U have to wait 4 to 6 week for ur letter .if they didnt send u letter on said time then see MP .MP s assistant wil write a letter to Canadian embassy Islamabad then they send u soon..thts what my husband did n we got letter
Salam Hina 123,

It breaks my heart to see your timeline is almost the same as mine,as mine is Sept 2010.
Like we have not got rejection letter yet and I pray GOD FORBID and Allah hears all our prayers not to receive a letter as such as I think I will lose my sanity I pray not In Sha Allah.

In the GCSM NOTES they have written down wrong info as they put I was Christian at time of marriage when in fact I converted to Islam in 2006 and got married 2010. The Lawyer lied and signed of Nikah and never registered the marriage. We now have it registered Sept 12/13 and my husband wrote a letter saying he should not be punished as it was the Lawyers fault and not ours as we never lied about our case at all. The Lawyer did in fact write a note on the letter my husband wrote and said the client should not be punished as it was his fault he wrote his name and another Lawyer signed his statement. All this info was sent to CIC Islamabad. In November I wrote for GCSM NOTES and a Visa Officer said in Interview Welcome to New Brunswick I love New Brunswick she said this twice and wrote that our marriage was a GENUINE RELATIONSHIP.
We also have a age difference. Then in the Notes a Visa Officer said he was Dis-Inclined to give Visa.
With all this I have made over 8 trips and have got many extensions and have lived here many times for more than 6 months but not less than one.
I never sent this info and we spoke to a Scholar last night and he said put it all in Allah's hands you both have done enough and don't put yourself sick over this.Its so easy to say this but so hard to do.
What would you say in this matter will they ask for PPR or give rejection letter. I have a bunch of ideas like if a judge sees this and says second Visa Officer as well as the first said yes then because marriage was not registered but registered now because the lawyer never registered it but got paid to but didn't .

Could you help me clear my head so I can see a light somewhere?? I feel lost in the forest????

Can you Guide me please

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Hina 123 said:
for those who were refused what does your online status say?

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
hhassa said:
for those who were refused what does your online status say?
They mention "will inform ur result to ur concern person" thts what they wrote on my online status

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
micmac101 said:
Salam Hina 123,

It breaks my heart to see your timeline is almost the same as mine,as mine is Sept 2010.
Like we have not got rejection letter yet and I pray GOD FORBID and Allah hears all our prayers not to receive a letter as such as I think I will lose my sanity I pray not In Sha Allah.

In the GCSM NOTES they have written down wrong info as they put I was Christian at time of marriage when in fact I converted to Islam in 2006 and got married 2010. The Lawyer lied and signed of Nikah and never registered the marriage. We now have it registered Sept 12/13 and my husband wrote a letter saying he should not be punished as it was the Lawyers fault and not ours as we never lied about our case at all. The Lawyer did in fact write a note on the letter my husband wrote and said the client should not be punished as it was his fault he wrote his name and another Lawyer signed his statement. All this info was sent to CIC Islamabad. In November I wrote for GCSM NOTES and a Visa Officer said in Interview Welcome to New Brunswick I love New Brunswick she said this twice and wrote that our marriage was a GENUINE RELATIONSHIP.
We also have a age difference. Then in the Notes a Visa Officer said he was Dis-Inclined to give Visa.
With all this I have made over 8 trips and have got many extensions and have lived here many times for more than 6 months but not less than one.
I never sent this info and we spoke to a Scholar last night and he said put it all in Allah's hands you both have done enough and don't put yourself sick over this.Its so easy to say this but so hard to do.
What would you say in this matter will they ask for PPR or give rejection letter. I have a bunch of ideas like if a judge sees this and says second Visa Officer as well as the first said yes then because marriage was not registered but registered now because the lawyer never registered it but got paid to but didn't .

Could you help me clear my head so I can see a light somewhere?? I feel lost in the forest????

Can you Guide me please
First of all dont disheart n dont give up .. be strong.. ur lawyer ruined ur case so dont worry just need to give peoper information to canadian embassy. Unfortunatly my consultent ruined my case as wel bcuz he wasnt professional me n my husband suffering still .. where u live in canada?
Some time consultent show tht they r lawyer but actualy they r not . This is necessery now a days bcuz of situation of canadian visa to check ...
Anyways go n talk to a good lawyer consult him/ her .. tell whole situation . Ur case will sort out soon .its just waiting game . So stick on tht .im damn sure u ll success . Just need to sort out in proper way . Dont waste ur time so first must consult from a good n professional lawyer ..