+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Is the officer in HK an idiot?
When they send the document request on last Nov, our criminal record was expired already because it was request by Mississauga in Sep 2020. They didn't ask. And yesterday I received another document request for the criminal record and a update 5406? I am wondering why they don't send this request with the last one together. We have waited three months and they ask for additional document again? What's the next? Another document request for 0008 and 5669?
These people are so ridiculous!

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hello all need advice I move 2020 I called IRCC and changed my address, immigration Canada have my new address now Accra Ghana send biometric, medical in my old address what should I do please advise
I thought your medical goes directly to IRCC; The doctors do not release the information to you..

Not sure about the biometric results. Did you check your ECAS to see if medical and biometric was received by IRCC?

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Is the officer in HK an idiot?
When they send the document request on last Nov, our criminal record was expired already because it was request by Mississauga in Sep 2020. They didn't ask. And yesterday I received another document request for the criminal record and a update 5406? I am wondering why they don't send this request with the last one together. We have waited three months and they ask for additional document again? What's the next? Another document request for 0008 and 5669?
These people are so ridiculous!
well we got request for all the forms...its like doing the application all over again.

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
well we got request for all the forms...its like doing the application all over again.
I don't mind doing this.
What I don't understand is when they send request last time, my criminal certificate is already expired and they didn't ask that. Now we waited another two month, they send request of that. That's time wasting.
And the criminal certificate is not like updating a form. I can send it by a click. I have to wait for the certification.

Reactions: Alexis1971

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
I don't mind doing this.
What I don't understand is when they send request last time, my criminal certificate is already expired and they didn't ask that. Now we waited another two month, they send request of that. That's time wasting.
And the criminal certificate is not like updating a form. I can send it by a click. I have to wait for the certification.
I understand, it is frustrating. They told us we do not need biometric but I have a strong feeling they will ask, which will delay some more.

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
I understand, it is frustrating. They told us we do not need biometric but I have a strong feeling they will ask, which will delay some more.
They didn't ask my husband for biometric it's now they requested it, today we went online to make an appointment and get one for tomorrow it doesn't take long, don't worry everything will be fine soon

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Hi everyone my husband just did his biometric 15 minutes ago I went on gckey as curiosity I saw biometric is completed please celebrate with me almost over one by one things are moving for us for those that are waiting be strong be strong good news are coming.

Sandy1310

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
Hi everyone my husband just did his biometric 15 minutes ago I went on gckey as curiosity I saw biometric is completed please celebrate with me almost over one by one things are moving for us for those that are waiting be strong be strong good news are coming.
Wow! I haven’t seen that fast move by IRCC.
But congrats to you, so happy for you.. all of us are getting there.. keeping our hopes.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Congrats on your small win! Back in 2019 after giving my biometrics I left a VAC and got on a bus to get home. While I was on this bus my gckey status got updated with biometrics.

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Congrats on your small win! Back in 2019 after giving my biometrics I left a VAC and got on a bus to get home. While I was on this bus my gckey status got updated with biometrics.
That's great, I read on forum where others are saying they did biometric and 3 months no update which is sad we thank God.