+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
I am seriously frustrated. We have heard nothing since the update on GCKEY that the medical was passed on December 18, 2021. No request for any additional documents, and most of the time I can’t access GCKEY at all.

I GET that we have to be patient, we have to be calm, blah blah blah, and that there’s literally nothing to do but WAIT, but enough already. Let’s wrap this up and get on with our lives.

Sandy1310

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
Hi all
Received the invitation to pre arrival services today. What’s the next step now!
They never ask for remedical, updated forms no nothing..

Last edited:

Noel1972

Star Member
May 21, 2017
I am seriously frustrated. We have heard nothing since the update on GCKEY that the medical was passed on December 18, 2021. No request for any additional documents, and most of the time I can’t access GCKEY at all.

I GET that we have to be patient, we have to be calm, blah blah blah, and that there’s literally nothing to do but WAIT, but enough already. Let’s wrap this up and get on with our lives.
Take it easy my friend. we are literally on the same page....passed medical since December and just waiting. I heard after passing medical is usually btw 7days to 2months wait, not sure if this is true. I guess a little more patience will suffice. All the best

Newbie2015

Oct 12, 2021
Take it easy my friend. we are literally on the same page....passed medical since December and just waiting. I heard after passing medical is usually btw 7days to 2months wait, not sure if this is true. I guess a little more patience will suffice. All the best
can be very true ... I passed Medical on Dec09 and don't see any updates till date

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hi all
Received the invitation to pre arrival services today. What’s the next step now!
They never ask for remedical, updated forms no nothing..
Wow congulation endeed .. please can you share your experience with us onec again congulation..thank you

Sandy1310

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
Wow congulation endeed .. please can you share your experience with us onec again congulation..thank you
Original application submitted - Jan 6, 2020
Denied - Nov 4, 2020
IAD received notice of appeal- Nov 27, 2020
Appeal won same day of hearing- May 26, 2021

(File was sitting at CPC-M after appeal allowed)

Application sent for digitization- Oct 26,2021
Transferred the digitized application to VO Sydney(Australia)- Dec 20, 2021
VO reopened the file- Jan 10, 2022
Ecas showing the file IN PROCESS- Jan 11, 2022
Medical - no request so far
Schedule A - no request so far
Police clearance - no request so far
Pre arrival - Jan 20, 2022
PPR-
They never ask for remedical or PCC, assuming they will request even tho they sent pre arrival invitation.

Reactions: F.ayub

Noel1972

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Denied - Nov 4, 2020

PPR-
They never ask for remedical or PCC, assuming they will request even tho they sent pre arrival invitation.
Not sure if there is a line by line procedure of how the stages should go. We got pre-arrival 2yrs ago even before the first refusal. I think every case is peculiar and is treated differently

• Wow
Reactions: Sandy1310

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Thank you. I hope we all see something soon. I just needed to vent. Thank you for listening

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Denied - Nov 4, 2020

PPR-
I think request come after pre-arrival

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hello lovely community. Finally I decision my appeal has been allowed. I have noticed most of you have been waiting for too long file to reopen. Thank you @Alexis1971 for the guide you’re the rock start in this forum.
Congratulations! Wonderful news! During our ADR conference my partner was told that it would take around one year or more to finalize the case because of Covid backlogs. Hopefully your case won’t be affected that much. Now go live your life, be happy, do something cool! You won’t hear anything from IRCC in quite a bit, please don’t torture yourself by checking ECAS every now and then. Good luck!!