+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Sandy1310

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
We finally received request for medical and additional documents.

Just surprised that they are asking for all the forms we originally submitted.

Did they request a copy of the Bio page of your passport or the entire passport?
Congrats, finally!!!! so happy for you :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexis1971

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Question - when does the old passport expire. What if she receives PPR in the next fee days and she has no passport to send them?
I think there should be an expiration date on the passport main page.
We finally received request for medical and additional documents.

Just surprised that they are asking for all the forms we originally submitted.

Did they request a copy of the Bio page of your passport or the entire passport?
Hurrah! Happy for you! For us it was just the medical, police certificate, payment receipt and Schedule A form. Why would they need all the forms and copies of passport pages, that’s bizarre, I don’t understand it…maybe they don’t have any experience with reopened cases, I don’t know.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
I think there should be an expiration date on the passport main page.

Hurrah! Happy for you! For us it was just the medical, police certificate, payment receipt and Schedule A form. Why would they need all the forms and copies of passport pages, that’s bizarre, I don’t understand it…maybe they don’t have any experience with reopened cases, I don’t know.
They are requesting IMM008, IMM5406, IMM5669, Schedule A, police clearance, bio page of passport, divorce certificates. Its like a brand new file.

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023
Congratulations Alxies.

Can someone tell me I have a short video to send as supporting evidence for appeal. Am I able to include that with my other evidence and if so what format anyone?

Thank you

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Congratulations Alxies.

Can someone tell me I have a short video to send as supporting evidence for appeal. Am I able to include that with my other evidence and if so what format anyone?

Thank you
Sorry I've never heard of anyone sending video as evidence. Being that its the government, do you think they will accept digital file. What if they are not able to open it?

Reactions: armoured