+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Newbie2015

Oct 12, 2021
I have a quick question: after my file has been reopened on Nov26, I've submitted my updated Schedule A, Medical, Police Clearance and other required documents recently on Dec21.

Now I've to renew my passport :( and I'm not sure about the impact this renewal will have on my PC and Medical?

Please if anyone can advise on this

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Now I've to renew my passport :( and I'm not sure about the impact this renewal will have on my PC and Medical?
It won't really come up until you get the passport request, and then ... well, then you submit the new passport. No issue really, as long as same person and other details haven't changed.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
It won't really come up until you get the passport request, and then ... well, then you submit the new passport. No issue really, as long as same person and other details haven't changed.
Question - when does the old passport expire. What if she receives PPR in the next fee days and she has no passport to send them?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Yeah, that would be my concern.
It's not ideal but i don't think it's that big a deal - unless the passport is going to take months and months. Obviously minor delay but then can't travel without a passport anyway.

Of course, always better if passport done at times when not needed at all but what can you do?

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Quick questions from those that already got PPR. Pls, do I need to fill a separate consent form for my dependent? Secondly, is it possible to pay the courier return delivery fee alongside the package transmission fee now or we wait till passports are ready for collection?
Thanks in anticipation of your quick response.
I would do separate consent for all just to be safe. Return courier fees can be paid now, usually at the bank, check the VFS website for details. Congrats again!