+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Zettty1980

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Any tips as to how to go about the adr mine is on 23 March, 2020. Thank you
ADR is just a little sit down meeting between the sponsor, sponsor lawyer if you have one, the minister counsels. They ll ask you questions about how and when you met your spouse, if the relationship between your spouse and your family is good. When last you saw and spent time together and they ll ask questions like what are the plans your spouse has when he comes to Canada. They ll also ask to know what you guys will do if the appeal fails. It's an hour meeting

Easybwoy

Feb 25, 2020
ADR is just a little sit down meeting between the sponsor, sponsor lawyer if you have one, the minister counsels. They ll ask you questions about how and when you met your spouse, if the relationship between your spouse and your family is good. When last you saw and spent time together and they ll ask questions like what are the plans your spouse has when he comes to Canada. They ll also ask to know what you guys will do if the appeal fails. It's an hour meeting
[/QUOTE

''They ll also ask to know what you guys will do if the appeal fails''. Your response

Erum.shahzadi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
could anyone who went through appeal and their visa was rejected because the officer though their marriage wasn't "genuine"
what type of documents did you submit for the appeal as evidence? my date to submit is near.
please advise

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
i got rejected in in november 2019 because my wife. she older than me 30 years they said the our relationship not genuine so we did apeal but we not have any lawyer can one tell us. what we do for show our relatioship genuine
Please get a lawyer - if you go to appeal yourself and is denied you will never be able to sponsor your spouse - please get a lawyer!

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Unfortunately new to this forum: Outland Spousal Sponsorship / Sponsor: Canada / Applicant: Ghanian
Applied July 2019 / Refusal letter received yesterday: Feb. 2020 (after 7 months).
Reading that if you appeal and is denied means you can never sponsor your spouse - seriously? So why would anyone appeal?
Is re-applying the way to go?
Refused based on personal bias of immigration officer who was jealous and made decision as spouse walked in the door (didn't look at over 1500 pages of evidence presented to her at interview or 500 pages of communication). He answered all her questions correctly, but she didn't base her decision on fact, this was personal.
Questioned: only 1 member at the wedding - so what? we wanted small ceremony at court with our friends and celebrated with dinner and drinks with the rest of the family (who were minding small children or working) and 1 member represents the entire family anyway - people elope and have no members of family at wedding. We celebrated with family in Ghana after and had planned celebration with friends and family in Canada once he arrived.
Questioned: you are only with her to get to Canada (as we are age gap relationship) - he doesn't care about Canada, but I have better living and he is going to come where I live; he wouldn't be with me for 4 years if he only cared about getting to Canada, faster ways to do that.
Questioned: you know all the answers to the questions I am giving you - of course, that's our job to study and review the questions and answers and we've been together for over 4 years of talking everyday...why would we not know about each other.

Looking for some advice and input....right now feeling really raw, hurt and in disbelieve over this entire process. We are real, genuine, yet people that were obviously fake got in no problem on the same day - this seemed very personal and not based on evidence or fact.

We had applied through immigration lawyers, I also work with the law...I think that female officer was jealous.

Reactions: ginabrigi

Teepayne

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Unfortunately new to this forum: Outland Spousal Sponsorship / Sponsor: Canada / Applicant: Ghanian
Applied July 2019 / Refusal letter received yesterday: Feb. 2020 (after 7 months).
Reading that if you appeal and is denied means you can never sponsor your spouse - seriously? So why would anyone appeal?
Is re-applying the way to go?
Refused based on personal bias of immigration officer who was jealous and made decision as spouse walked in the door (didn't look at over 1500 pages of evidence presented to her at interview or 500 pages of communication). He answered all her questions correctly, but she didn't base her decision on fact, this was personal.
Questioned: only 1 member at the wedding - so what? we wanted small ceremony at court with our friends and celebrated with dinner and drinks with the rest of the family (who were minding small children or working) and 1 member represents the entire family anyway - people elope and have no members of family at wedding. We celebrated with family in Ghana after and had planned celebration with friends and family in Canada once he arrived.
Questioned: you are only with her to get to Canada (as we are age gap relationship) - he doesn't care about Canada, but I have better living and he is going to come where I live; he wouldn't be with me for 4 years if he only cared about getting to Canada, faster ways to do that.
Questioned: you know all the answers to the questions I am giving you - of course, that's our job to study and review the questions and answers and we've been together for over 4 years of talking everyday...why would we not know about each other.

Looking for some advice and input....right now feeling really raw, hurt and in disbelieve over this entire process. We are real, genuine, yet people that were obviously fake got in no problem on the same day - this seemed very personal and not based on evidence or fact.

We had applied through immigration lawyers, I also work with the law...I think that female officer was jealous.

Your situation sounds exactly like mine!! We appealed and won.

Reactions: ginabrigi