+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Somali Applicants let's connect

FAARAX

Apr 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My name is Farah. I am to start this thread that I think will connect all Somalis on the process to immigrate to Canada.
So let's connect and network.

Regards,

Farah.

Camelboy

Oct 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Hi Farax

Lets keep in touch on this post, where is your application office, is it Nairobi?

ramzy2277

Dec 21, 2011
salam camelboy.....

i got my passport with copr last week ALHAMDULLAH, insha ALLAH u will get urs as well soon.

how come there is not alot of somalis in this thread.....

tell me about ur process where u reached so far,,,,,

take care,

Camelboy

Oct 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Congrats Ramzy, will see you soon in Canada.
Beside where are you landing, is it Toronto?
wow skilled workers stream usually take a lot of time how long have you being waiting?
I still didn't not apply hopefully to complete the application the coming the summer Insha Allah.

Reactions: Sahal2030

Camelboy

Oct 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Yeah i noticed there are no much Somalis here, i have seen so far You, Faarax and Fuad Mali.

I have your email and FB so will communicate over there Insha Allah.

ramzy2277

Dec 21, 2011
Camelboy said:
Congrats Ramzy, will see you soon in Canada.
Beside where are you landing, is it Toronto?
wow skilled workers stream usually take a lot of time how long have you being waiting?
I still didn't not apply hopefully to complete the application the coming the summer Insha Allah.
all the best bro,

i think i will land first in toronto then head to calgary?.....how about u?

do u have relatives and friends there?.....i am trying to get to know some good somalis there as i dont have much contacts to get familiar with the area.....any suggestions?

princessa

Feb 10, 2013
My somali bro's and sis's wishing you all the best!!!!

By the way anyone going through Nairobi VO recieve a Somali Questionnaire in the mail???

Camelboy

Oct 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Well it is always a good idea to land a place where you can find friends or relative for the first couple of month, otherwise it is going to be costly. I am heading to Ottawa, that is where my other half works and live.

Camelboy

Oct 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Nairobi
princessa said:
My somali bro's and sis's wishing you all the best!!!!

By the way anyone going through Nairobi VO recieve a Somali Questionnaire in the mail???
Thanks princessa, well Fuad Mali, and Ramzi are going through Abu dhabi office, while Farax is the only one current applying under Nairobi office, so he may share with us his experience.
For myself i am still working on my application , and Nairobi will be my office since I am based in Somalia.

Can you please share your timeline, as well as the questions on the that form they mailed to you?

princessa

Feb 10, 2013
Well..

Sent app to MISS: June 27,2012.
Approved as sponsor: Dec 4, 2012
Sent to Nairobi VO: Dec 4, 2012.
In Process: Jan 14, 2013.
Received questionnaire: Feb 12, 2013.
Sent it back: Feb 13, 2013.

Camelboy

Oct 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Nairobi
princessa said:
Well..

Sent app to MISS: June 27,2012.
Approved as sponsor: Dec 4, 2012
Sent to Nairobi VO: Dec 4, 2012.
In Process: Jan 14, 2013.
Received questionnaire: Feb 12, 2013.
Sent it back: Feb 13, 2013.
Dear princessa thanks for sharing with us your timeline, it took you 6 months to get an approval for stage 1 at MISS, what went wrong , did you send incomplete forms?

princessa

Feb 10, 2013
No i didn't send incomplete forms everything was complete they just took long to approve me as a sponsor...

The questionnaire had questions like have you ever been part of a religious group, been part of a military, been part of the siad barre regime etc...
just security questions...