+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All SINP application applied in 2011 tracker

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
smile_2good said:
Hi mate. Congrats on ur nomination.. They made mistake with my nomination as well with expiry. I email the, back and they took one month extra to re issue nomination with revised version.. So no worries just email for correction.

Regards,
Thanks smile 2good for ur guidance i Hv e mailed them .

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skMarch31 said:
Dont apply with wrong date. I had the same issue in my nomination certificate. I called SINP and they asked me to email the copy of passport again and then they said it will take about 1 week for new nomination letter to arrive. But I got that the very next day. dates are mention on COPR that you will get when you get PR. if the dates at that time dont match you will be in trouble.
From friends feedback we can understand, SINP is not only a slow system, it is also inaccurate system at all! They work really slowly with inaccuracy! :mad:

anshsingh

Star Member
May 31, 2013
boozee said:

Thanks anshsingh for ur best wishes nd they asked me updated job experience letter along wd detailed job duties this is all thy required me second time nd aftr the 36 days of submision i got ths nomination . May u also get soon.
thanx for ur wishes dear

kitto62

Mar 5, 2013
boozee said:
Thanks smile 2good for ur guidance i Hv e mailed them .
Congratulations dear! Can u please share your time line so that i can calculate rough idea ? Actually i applied in April 2012 with job offer letter and after that they requested for add doc twice with bank statement. I am still waiting for nomination..

kitto

angelczai_16

Apr 18, 2014
Hi! I'm new here. Just want to know if I can still apply for SINP. I'm married with 1 dependent (1yr old). I have a sister in SK, Permanent Resident, Registered Nurse already.. stable in SK.. can she still sponsor me for SINP? Please advice me on what to do first.

Please your answer would be helpful for me.

Thank you

sabar_acmi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angelczai_16 said:
Hi! I'm new here. Just want to know if I can still apply for SINP. I'm married with 1 dependent (1yr old). I have a sister in SK, Permanent Resident, Registered Nurse already.. stable in SK.. can she still sponsor me for SINP? Please advice me on what to do first.

Please your answer would be helpful for me.

Thank you
If she complete one year stay in Saskatoon she is eligible for sponsorship. and you should have job offer as per new requirements. Please go through below link for more details
--http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/how-to-immigrate/-- hope it helps !!

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
Hi all forum members I need to know one thing from all of u plz let me knw how many bands r required in ielts under NOC 1111 financial auditor and accountant profession .as federal required 7 bands for one of my distant friend as he is in teaching profession...can any one tel me that NOC 1111 fall in which category A,B OR PLZ GUIDE ME.

makenn

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June,2013
boozee said:
Hi all forum members I need to know one thing from all of u plz let me knw how many bands r required in ielts under NOC 1111 financial auditor and accountant profession .as federal required 7 bands for one of my distant friend as he is in teaching profession...can any one tel me that NOC 1111 fall in which category A,B OR PLZ GUIDE ME.
A

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
makenn said:
Thanks makenn for ur reply plz let me knw how many bands will b required for noc 1111 level- I hv 6 bands will u mind teling me tht is it enough or thy can demand for more???

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
boozee said:
Thanks makenn for ur reply plz let me knw how many bands will b required for noc 1111 level- I hv 6 bands will u mind teling me tht is it enough or thy can demand for more???
Clb 7. Minimum 6 in each ielts band. .

sabar_acmi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sujwal said:
Clb 7. Minimum 6 in each ielts band. .
Hi sujwal
My doubt is I don't have job offer still i need to declare intended occupation which matches to SINP regulations? ? What will happen if we didn't do....

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
sabar_acmi said:
Hi sujwal
My doubt is I don't have job offer still i need to declare intended occupation which matches to SINP regulations? ? What will happen if we didn't do....
I think it wont matter much for those who dont have job offer. Since the generic application form require us to write that and its mandatory to write. Its for stat purpose as well. So better write the intended and current occupation which may too help in your sinp application to find the regional labour demand on the field. You may know sinp also look this while processing the file.

makenn

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June,2013
boozee said:
I think they shouldn't demand for more.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Another week of hope started. Although sinp was open from monday but may be we will hear some news within few next days.
Also, can you all please help me by proving your timeline in spreadsheet.