Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
Nomination.....
02-05-2014
IELTS Request
submit with application
sujwal said:
Hi Saskatoon,
Nothing yet..I am not sure how long do we wait more...
Hi Sujwal,

what do you say about it?

Offering "Express Entry" to Qualified Economic Immigrants
Actively Recruiting Talented Newcomers For the Benefit of Canada’s Economy
April 8, 2014 — Ottawa — Canada’s Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander today announced that Canada’s active recruitment model for economic immigration will officially be called “Express Entry.” Set to launch in January 2015, “Express Entry” is a major step forward in the transformation of Canada’s immigration system into one that is fast, flexible and focused on meeting Canada’s economic and labour needs.

“Express Entry” will allow for greater flexibility and better responsiveness to deal with regional labour shortages, and help fill open jobs for which there are no available Canadian workers. “Express Entry” candidates who receive a valid job offer or nomination under the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) will be quickly invited to apply for permanent residency – a key distinction between “Express Entry” and the Temporary Foreign Worker Program, which is only used to fill temporary labour and skill shortages.

Formerly referred to as “Expression of Interest”, “Express Entry” will be open to skilled immigrants and allow the government to select the best candidates who are most likely to succeed in Canada, rather than those who happen to be first in line. It will also prevent backlogs and allow Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to better coordinate application volume with the annual immigration levels plan.

Qualified applicants can expect faster processing times of six months or less when invited to come to Canada in four key economic streams: the Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, Canadian Experience Class, and a portion of the PNP.

With “Express Entry,” employers will have a key role in selecting economic immigrants and providing advice to the Government of Canada. To this end, Alexander also announced that over the course of spring 2014, CIC will work with provincial and territorial governments to hold a series of cross-Canada information sessions to provide employers with more information about this exciting new system.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saskatoon said:
Hi Sujwal,

Actively Recruiting Talented Newcomers For the Benefit of Canada's Economy
April 8, 2014 — Ottawa — Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander today announced that Canada's active recruitment model for economic immigration will officially be called “Express Entry.” Set to launch in January 2015, “Express Entry” is a major step forward in the transformation of Canada's immigration system into one that is fast, flexible and focused on meeting Canada's economic and labour needs.

“Express Entry” will allow for greater flexibility and better responsiveness to deal with regional labour shortages, and help fill open jobs for which there are no available Canadian workers. “Express Entry” candidates who receive a valid job offer or nomination under the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) will be quickly invited to apply for permanent residency – a key distinction between “Express Entry” and the Temporary Foreign Worker Program, which is only used to fill temporary labour and skill shortages.

Formerly referred to as “Expression of Interest”, “Express Entry” will be open to skilled immigrants and allow the government to select the best candidates who are most likely to succeed in Canada, rather than those who happen to be first in line. It will also prevent backlogs and allow Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to better coordinate application volume with the annual immigration levels plan.

Qualified applicants can expect faster processing times of six months or less when invited to come to Canada in four key economic streams: the Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, Canadian Experience Class, and a portion of the PNP.

With “Express Entry,” employers will have a key role in selecting economic immigrants and providing advice to the Government of Canada. To this end, Alexander also announced that over the course of spring 2014, CIC will work with provincial and territorial governments to hold a series of cross-Canada information sessions to provide employers with more information about this exciting new system.
I Call it another unfair immigration program from CANADA! With this program, There isn't any 100% chance for you as an immigrant to immigrate to Canada because if their employers don't want to choose you for their work it means you never can immigrate to Canada! Another negative point for this program is: They will make another faster queue than yours and mine and with the slow current working situation then the older immigrants have to wait more time for getting their visas because as always Canada has totally unfair immigration system! :(

Saskatoon

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2011
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
Nomination.....
02-05-2014
IELTS Request
submit with application
VictorPapa said:
I Call it another unfair immigration program from CANADA! With this program, There isn't any 100% chance for you as an immigrant to immigrate to Canada because if their employers don't want to choose you for their work it means you never can immigrate to Canada! Another negative point for this program is: They will make another faster queue than yours and mine and with the slow current working situation then the older immigrants have to wait more time for getting their visas because as always Canada has totally unfair immigration system! :(
HI VictorPapa,

yes you are right there is big example for unfair immigration system is that they returned the files who applied before Feb,2008 for the removing the backlog but i dont know what are they doing with us they are taking more than 3 years for the issue the nomination under PNP

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Saskatoon said:
Hi Sujwal,

Actively Recruiting Talented Newcomers For the Benefit of Canada's Economy
April 8, 2014 — Ottawa — Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander today announced that Canada's active recruitment model for economic immigration will officially be called “Express Entry.” Set to launch in January 2015, “Express Entry” is a major step forward in the transformation of Canada's immigration system into one that is fast, flexible and focused on meeting Canada's economic and labour needs.

Well
I cant comment it right now. Atleast i will wait for the requirements but as far as i am concerned Canadian government is getting huge critism from the citizens and opposition about their immigration policies and actions. Which is the reason most of the province now require applicant to submit job offer along with their immigration application. As its quite easy to immigrate permanently to canada than some other countries there is also abuse of the system, may be they now realise and trying to restrict to those but still allow chances for so called bright and talent people. As everything has pros and cons, may be we have to wait more to see the fact. Just a personal opinion based on research on immigration strategy.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
VictorPapa said:
Hi victorpapa..
Yes you are right. I think canadian government is simply putting hold for the next year and change policy again the following year. Or may be just want immigrants on what they want. Well..i dont know. To be honest its now time to change the name of country to Slow. You might know this canada is one of the worlds slowest country in terms of immigration file processing despite they claim they receives 100s of application than other countries. I dont think so. UK also receives quite substantial amount of files but they never take more then 6 months for any files to decide. If you compare the data the both country processed the figures are quite shocking. Well..dont lose hope..atleast you applied for PNP. Any news on your side or anyone from your forum?

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Saskatoon said:
HI VictorPapa,

yes you are right there is big example for unfair immigration system is that they returned the files who applied before Feb,2008 for the removing the backlog but i dont know what are they doing with us they are taking more than 3 years for the issue the nomination under PNP
Hi saskatoon,
Hopefully they wont cancel our files to reduce backlogs now as its already processed. I really hoped i will get something this week. As we have a long weekend n bank holidays coming i dont know when will our file be decided. Last time when i asked info they said my officer was on holiday..what is this? If she is on leave cant she handover files to somebody else. How long is the holiday for? Just think if its maternity or study leave do i wait until she returns to work. Simply amazing...

Saskatoon

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2011
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
Nomination.....
02-05-2014
IELTS Request
submit with application
sujwal said:
Hi saskatoon,
Hopefully they wont cancel our files to reduce backlogs now as its already processed. I really hoped i will get something this week. As we have a long weekend n bank holidays coming i dont know when will our file be decided. Last time when i asked info they said my officer was on holiday..what is this? If she is on leave cant she handover files to somebody else. How long is the holiday for? Just think if its maternity or study leave do i wait until she returns to work. Simply amazing...
Hi Sujwal,

Look what did i find for you there are 39 people who are working in SINP office and they are dealing thousands application please see link below

http://gtds.gov.sk.ca/Pages/Search.aspx?typ=simp&searchterm=immigration

:eek:

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Saskatoon said:
Hi Sujwal,

Look what did i find for you there are 39 people who are working in SINP office and they are dealing thousands application please see link below

http://gtds.gov.sk.ca/Pages/Search.aspx?typ=simp&searchterm=immigration

:eek:
Yes but among them sinp has got very few people working. Rest of them are employee of economy ministry but with different departments. Mainly they got just 2 managers and 8 officers who finalise the decision just think how many applications they decide in a day. Other member of staff are busy on dealing documents and email which could be another bottleneck. I dont really think their process is quite nice except delaying application. Its really disappointing.

anshsingh

Star Member
May 31, 2013
boozee said:
Hey all guys thr is a GOOD NEWS DUDES I HAVE GOT APPROVAL JUST NOW..

THAKS TO MY ALLAH .
congrats brooze... i m so happy tahat u got nominate... now best of luck for the rest of process......
will u plz share me what they ask to u in second document request.. if anybody know what they should likely to ask in second document request plz tell.......

Saskatoon

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2011
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
Nomination.....
02-05-2014
IELTS Request
submit with application
boozee said:

THAKS TO MY ALLAH .
Hi boozee,

many many congratulation for the nomination (Y)
:D

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
boozee said:

THAKS TO MY ALLAH .
Dear boozee..congratulations mate.. its really a good news and a great relief. Hope your further process goes smooth.

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
anshsingh said:
congrats brooze... i m so happy tahat u got nominate... now best of luck for the rest of process......
will u plz share me what they ask to u in second document request.. if anybody know what they should likely to ask in second document request

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
anshsingh said:
will u plz share me what they ask to u in second document request.. if anybody know what they should likely to ask in second document request plz tell.......

Thanks anshsingh for ur best wishes nd they asked me updated job experience letter along wd detailed job duties this is all thy required me second time nd aftr the 36 days of submision i got ths nomination . May u also get soon.