+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All SINP application applied in 2011 tracker

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boozee said:
Nope I Hv sent abt 22days ago nd I hvnt heard anythng yet.iam really too much tense nd depressed I dnt knw wts gonna happen .its toooooooo much I Hv waited 30 months nd still waiting .GOD KNWS BETTER THT WE MAY GET THIS OR NOT...
Hi boozee!
Congratulation for your nomination. As you mentioned before you have sent your last document update on about 12 March and It took 1 Month and less than a week for your Nomination.

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
sujwal said:
Dear boozee..congratulations mate.. its really a good news and a great relief. Hope your further process goes smooth.
Thank u sujwal its really a great relief to me as well . Dude u were the one with whom i shared all my sorrows tense nd worries thanks for supporting me dude nd dont get tense inshallah ur ll come next my prayers r wd u nd thanks for best wishes

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
VictorPapa said:
Hi boozee!
Congratulation for your nomination. As you mentioned before you have sent your last document update on about 12 March and It took 1 Month and less than a week for your Nomination.
Thanks nd thy received my documents on 10 march

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
boozee said:
Thank u sujwal its really a great relief to me as well . Dude u were the one with whom i shared all my sorrows tense nd worries thanks for supporting me dude nd dont get tense inshallah ur ll come next my prayers r wd u nd thanks for best wishes
Thank you boozee for sharing the news and sorrows. It is my pleasure to be in this group and sharing things, its really great. As i remember you applied on 16th Sep isnt it? I have a hope i will get something today, the only problem is they dont nominate in order but random.
Now we are few left to be nominated. Sakatoon, sabar, anshingh, imay, tns001cn and other friends have more patience SINP nomination is in coming, be ready for that.
I am not sure where is Zortam these days? Victorpapa is new applicant so it might take a bit more to get nomination.

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
sujwal said:
Thank you boozee for sharing the news and sorrows. It is my pleasure to be in this group and sharing things, its really great. As i remember you applied on 16th Sep isnt it? I have a hope i will get something today, the only problem is they dont nominate in order but random.
Now we are few left to be nominated. Sakatoon, sabar, anshingh, imay, tns001cn and other friends have more patience SINP nomination is in coming, be ready for that.
I am not sure where is Zortam these days? Victorpapa is new applicant so it might take a bit more to get nomination.
I need ur suggestion I Hv noticed tht thr is a one bit error in my nomination actuall thy Hv mentioned wrong expiry year of my spouse but date nd month r correct only year is wrong .wht to do .thinking to apply wd the same nomination ???.hope thr willnt be any problem wd ths????????

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
boozee said:
I need ur suggestion I Hv noticed tht thr is a one bit error in my nomination actuall thy Hv mentioned wrong expiry year of my spouse but date nd month r correct only year is wrong .wht to do .thinking to apply wd the same nomination ???.hope thr willnt be any problem wd ths????????
No dont take risk, just email them with the error they will resend the nomination letter. If you send it to CIO they might refuse to accept that.
although Province are not required to mention the spouse details nowadays but they might have internal system where they can actually match information. So its best to get another one.

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
boozee said:
Hi mate. Congrats on ur nomination.. They made mistake with my nomination as well with expiry. I email the, back and they took one month extra to re issue nomination with revised version.. So no worries just email for correction.

Regards,

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013

Hello All Members
I have decided to keep record of the application activities as i see its quite useful to people. Can i ask you all to fill in the form and i will update on the spreadsheet. Please click this link for add entry
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MzyQD2bMoze7df-H0yWEL5_0yavHvqGjZ8gkCCearKk/viewform

Also, this is the link for tracking. I will keep that in my signature.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmfXHPN0f9jpdGJpNzNMYTBCNzUyUzM0aV8yXzNvdHc#gid=0

Or simply visit sumanbhandari.com

sabar_acmi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boozee said:
Hey all guys thr is a GOOD NEWS DUDES I HAVE GOT APPROVAL JUST NOW..

THAKS TO MY ALLAH .
[size=10pt]Congratulations BOOZE !!!!!!![/size]

sabar_acmi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sujwal said:

Hello All Members
I have decided to keep record of the application activities as i see its quite useful to people. Can i ask you all to fill in the form and i will update on the spreadsheet. Please click this link for add entry
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MzyQD2bMoze7df-H0yWEL5_0yavHvqGjZ8gkCCearKk/viewform

Also, this is the link for tracking. I will keep that in my signature.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmfXHPN0f9jpdGc0OVpBdVY4Qm1ZV2VrelZXekZfc2c&usp=sharing

Or simply visit sumanbhandari.com
Thanks for spread sheet !!! i am trying to enter in the above google docs but i am unable to enter details as it seems seems read only mode.

skMarch31

Nov 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Apr 23 2013
AOR Received.
Sept 11 2013
Med's Request
Sept 17 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 27 2013
boozee said:
Dont apply with wrong date. I had the same issue in my nomination certificate. I called SINP and they asked me to email the copy of passport again and then they said it will take about 1 week for new nomination letter to arrive. But I got that the very next day. dates are mention on COPR that you will get when you get PR. if the dates at that time dont match you will be in trouble.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
sabar_acmi said:
Thanks for spread sheet !!! i am trying to enter in the above google docs but i am unable to enter details as it seems seems read only mode.
Can you try again. You cant enter details on the tracking page but you can first fill in the entry form and then you can see on the tracking page.

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
skMarch31 said:
Dont apply with wrong date. I had the same issue in my nomination certificate. I called SINP and they asked me to email the copy of passport again and then they said it will take about 1 week for new nomination letter to arrive. But I got that the very next day. dates are mention on COPR that you will get when you get PR. if the dates at that time dont match you will be in trouble.
Thanks for ur suggestion I Hv e mailed thm legs c wht happens now and hw long they take to resolve it??i want to knw one thing tht will my nomination no remain same???