+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis Victoms of Rejection come here to apply for Australia.

Rafey

Mar 9, 2014
I am from Canada and came here in 2013 now I got my three year open work permit.........amm I am not defending Visa officers but you guys have to make your case so strong that they could not even find any single clue to reject you .I was first rejected and 2nd time I applied again with defending letter to prove myself that there is no reason to reject my visa but I did not argue with them it was just a request letter with explanation that I completed everything and was accepted 2nd time.
Well honestly,it depends on your fate and luck as well.Australia is way more tough than Canada .Apply Germany education is free overthere than you can move to Canada from there .Insha alla all of you will get something in return of your struggle.

Asalamualikum,
Thanks,

freedbasra

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thats right
but what to do when they dont even open your file after 12 weeks.
Meanwhile you try to contact them through various sources and all they say is "Your application is under process. Kindly keep the correspondence to minimum. "
This is rubbish. and this is what happened to most of the applicants who have applied this year for sep intake.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
freedbasra said:
thats right
but what to do when they dont even open your file after 12 weeks.
Meanwhile you try to contact them through various sources and all they say is "Your application is under process. Kindly keep the correspondence to minimum. "
This is rubbish. and this is what happened to most of the applicants who have applied this year for sep intake.
Freed u r right hundred percent. Official of canadian embassy are lazy anf selfish. They dont care about how it is hard to meet their requirements, paying fees etc. At one side they promote international student for PR but on the other hand they refusing by saying that u will not com back. I ask them who come back after spending huge and expensive education. Every student goes for long term settlement.