+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis Victoms of Rejection come here to apply for Australia.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All Pakistanis vitoms of rejection, lets apply for australia study visa. Dafa karo canada ko. They are not serious to give visa. I got rejection twice. CIC is really nonsense.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: All Pakistanis Victoms of Rejection come here

This topic has been started to share every thing we did in case of canada. Just search good consultant dealing australia. I am going to apply for australia.

hassan783

Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2014 online
Med's Request
up front medical

fazeel bahi abi reject to nai hua lkin started applying for admission in austrlain universities already :D

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009

Hassan did you present 4 months old bank statement ? How much did you show?

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013

the think is if u have been rejected for canada then australian student visa is much harder to obtain,,, u have to show more money and better ielts results are required... and yeah universities are really expensive mostly around 25000 AUS dollars,, I dont mean to discourage you,, to help these are the rules for PGWP

The Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) lets you live, study and work in Australia temporarily after you have finished your studies. Students are only able to access the Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) once as a primary applicant.

This visa has two streams:

Graduate Work stream – for international students with an eligible qualification who graduate with skills and qualifications that relate to an occupation on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL). A visa in this stream is granted for 18 months from the date of grant.
Post-Study Work stream – for international students who graduate with a higher education degree from an Australian education provider, regardless of their field of study. This stream is only available to students who applied for, and were granted, their first student visa to Australia on or after 5 November 2011. A visa in this stream can be granted for up to four years from the date the visa is granted, depending on the visa applicant's qualification.
If you are applying as the main applicant, you and anybody else covered by the application must be in Australia when you apply for this visa and when your visa is decided.

Family members who apply for this visa after the main applicant has been granted the visa may be in or outside Australia when they apply, but must not be in immigration clearance.

for PR
Australia has a well-deserved reputation for high-quality education and training. We continue to welcome overseas students, and appreciate the contribution they make to both academic life and the communities in which they live.

People who wish to study in Australia may be granted a student visa that entitles them to come to Australia on a temporary basis for a specified period to undertake study at an Australian educational institution. While many overseas students make a decision to apply for a permanent visa upon completing their studies, this is an entirely separate process and there is no guarantee that, on the basis of having held a student visa, a person will meet the requirements to be granted a permanent visa at the end of their studies.

The skilled migration program is highly competitive and the program is designed to be responsive to Australian labour market conditions. Eligibility for skilled migration may be determined by the requirements in place at the time a person seeks to make their skilled migration application, regardless of whether or not they have previously been in Australia.

It is important to note that student visas are aimed at achieving an educational outcome, and students should choose a course of study based on their own interest and the quality of the course. Students should not make educational choices solely on the basis of hoping to achieve a particular migration outcome, as the skilled migration program will continue to change and adapt to Australia's economic needs.

hassan783

Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2014 online
Med's Request
up front medical

@Aruma I had a bank statement of around 28K dollars as my course is 1 year in duration with a fee 12K and yes it was around 4 months old bank statement but still waiting for reply

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

hassan783 said:
fazeel bahi abi reject to nai hua lkin started applying for admission in austrlain universities already :D
Good yar, which city are you from? Please share ur phone no, so that we can help each other. Australia is better choice.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

hassan783 said:
@ Aruma I had a bank statement of around 28K dollars as my course is 1 year in duration with a fee 12K and yes it was around 4 months old bank statement but still waiting for reply
Yar what is the session start date of ur course? What is your qualification, next course and college?

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All victoms of refusal, come on and share ur plan to apply for aystralia.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lagta ha refuse hone k baad sub is fourm pe ana chore gai hain. I also left to come on this fourm but we should look forward to australia. Plz come on and discuss future ur plans.

HASHIMRAHMAN

Dec 10, 2013
fazeel said:
Lagta ha refuse hone k baad sub is fourm pe ana chore gai hain. I also left to come on this fourm but we should look forward to australia. Plz come on and discuss future ur plans.

FAZEEL WHAT ARE YOUR ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND IELTS SCORE????

paksis

Aug 17, 2013

sharjeel91 said:
the think is if u have been rejected for canada then australian student visa is much harder to obtain,,, u have to show more money and better ielts results are required... and yeah universities are really expensive mostly around 25000 AUS dollars,, I dont mean to discourage you,, to help these are the rules for PGWP

The Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) lets you live, study and work in Australia temporarily after you have finished your studies. Students are only able to access the Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) once as a primary applicant.

This visa has two streams:

Graduate Work stream – for international students with an eligible qualification who graduate with skills and qualifications that relate to an occupation on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL). A visa in this stream is granted for 18 months from the date of grant.
Post-Study Work stream – for international students who graduate with a higher education degree from an Australian education provider, regardless of their field of study. This stream is only available to students who applied for, and were granted, their first student visa to Australia on or after 5 November 2011. A visa in this stream can be granted for up to four years from the date the visa is granted, depending on the visa applicant's qualification.
If you are applying as the main applicant, you and anybody else covered by the application must be in Australia when you apply for this visa and when your visa is decided.

Family members who apply for this visa after the main applicant has been granted the visa may be in or outside Australia when they apply, but must not be in immigration clearance.

for PR
Australia has a well-deserved reputation for high-quality education and training. We continue to welcome overseas students, and appreciate the contribution they make to both academic life and the communities in which they live.

People who wish to study in Australia may be granted a student visa that entitles them to come to Australia on a temporary basis for a specified period to undertake study at an Australian educational institution. While many overseas students make a decision to apply for a permanent visa upon completing their studies, this is an entirely separate process and there is no guarantee that, on the basis of having held a student visa, a person will meet the requirements to be granted a permanent visa at the end of their studies.

The skilled migration program is highly competitive and the program is designed to be responsive to Australian labour market conditions. Eligibility for skilled migration may be determined by the requirements in place at the time a person seeks to make their skilled migration application, regardless of whether or not they have previously been in Australia.

It is important to note that student visas are aimed at achieving an educational outcome, and students should choose a course of study based on their own interest and the quality of the course. Students should not make educational choices solely on the basis of hoping to achieve a particular migration outcome, as the skilled migration program will continue to change and adapt to Australia's economic needs.
Means there is no solution for youth of this country and they should join IK TUQ and commit suicide in front of parliament house.
My foot!
Friends go all outs and do whatever it takes to do (legal/ illegal but safe) snatch your share of life in stead of waiting these stupid politicians bury this nation alive.
Sorry but I am sick of such bookish advices given by so called 'seniors'

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013

paksis said:
Means there is no solution for youth of this country and they should join IK TUQ and commit suicide in front of parliament house.
My foot!
Friends go all outs and do whatever it takes to do (legal/ illegal but safe) snatch your share of life in stead of waiting these stupid politicians bury this nation alive.
I would love to let it go but I will say if it's illegal then it's not safe,, desperation won't lead u anywhere determination will, and yeah its not being senior member(anyway I am not senior member) just being human to human,,

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

paksis said:
My foot!
Pakis, I am totally agreed with you. I have been rejected thrice, first I applied in 2010 as skilled worker and got refusal in 2012. Now applied twice for study but got refusal both time. For now I lost everything I earned. Now I am very tired about this country. There is nothing specially for educated people. Inflation is very high but no job with good salary. I am near to suicide situation. Lets try for australia. Jaha itna loss kia ha wha kuch aur sahi. What do you think?

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HASHIMRAHMAN said:
FAZEEL WHAT ARE YOUR ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND IELTS SCORE????
I did B.Com in 2002 then MBA in 2010 from Virtual University of Pakistan. My overall ielts is 6, in listen and reading 5.5 and writing and speaking 6. Tell me somthing about. When u applied and have u received any refusal?