Waiting
Passport Req..
08-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017 (Expecation)
LANDED..........
29-09-2017 (Expecation)
Hello
I am applying SINP - Skilled Worker with Job offer , My consultant gave me an offer letter of an employer from Regina but i am bit doubtful on the verification of the employer, he is asking me to trust him blindly before he gets my application Online and saying that application comes online only when the offer letter is verified by service canada , Is it true that application comes online only when the offer letter is verified by service canada? Please help me in this regard as very high investment of mine is at stake

Kind Regards
Faisal

GotoSask

Aug 19, 2010
smfaisal28 said:
Hello
I am applying SINP - Skilled Worker with Job offer , My consultant gave me an offer letter of an employer from Regina but i am bit doubtful on the verification of the employer, he is asking me to trust him blindly before he gets my application Online and saying that application comes online only when the offer letter is verified by service canada , Is it true that application comes online only when the offer letter is verified by service canada? Please help me in this regard as very high investment of mine is at stake

Kind Regards
Faisal
Why don't you give the employer a call directly and ask about the offer letter? Also, there are other ways to verify that the employer is a genuine business.

GotoSask

raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
smfaisal28 said:
Hello

Kind Regards
Faisal
faisal bhai this is the worst part of it because most employers in sask use these kind of letters but imazengley it works.
and sask govt will do the rest of the work after verifing there credibility. and your consultant wtisi has a good record in it. my cousion also used them and satisfied.
because they have to do lots of zig zag in this matter.

raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
smfaisal28 said:
Hello

Kind Regards
Faisal
faisal bhai,
u should not discuss these matters over here because it can hurt your consultant and u because this is all not legal.

a_mumtaz

May 2, 2011
Hello Everybody!

I am from Karachi and living in London for last 7 years. I recently got immigration and I am plannning to come to Saskatchewan in July 2011.

I deperately need someonehelp to arrange accomodation anywhere in Saskatchewan. If accomodation is not possible (I can stay in hostle) please help me to get my post for next 6 months mean I need a reliable and single mailing address for next 6 months.

Please email me at ahmed_mumtazpk@yahoo.com

If anybody need my help anywhere please feel free to contact me.

Best of luck!

Ahmed

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Can i anybody send me the soft cop of his economic plan of establishment in canada, i want to get the idea of how to write it, i shall be very grategul to all of u if u help me in this regards,

please help me guys plzzzz

Regards,

Asad

a067

May 23, 2011
smfaisal28 said:
Hello

Kind Regards
Faisal
Faisal bhai, can you please tell me the name/contact of that consultant?

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey to all

i am also waiting for the PPR for the last 6 and a half month after my medicals received on 2nd Nov-2011, but since then no response from the CIC London. they also mentioned that my case processing started in july 2010 on my e-cas status ? my status is showing IN PROCESS on ecas ?

dont know how long would it take ?

Hasse.

hasse

May 11, 2010
Hey all

any good news from any Pakistani currently in Pakistan regarding visa stamping ? for my side its nuthin new ? i have been asked to show the PCC from Sweden and i am working on it ? they had given me a month till 20th july to send them my PCC ? but i guess i would be needing a little more time ? thinking of sending email to extend the time ?

Tc.
Hasse.

hasse

May 11, 2010
Hey all

please confirm if its the mailing address for the cic office London

Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA, United Kingdom

Hasse.

SK AND CA

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
Nomination.....
December 2010
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
IELTS Request
submitted at time of application
Med's Request
JAN 2012, AND LAST Medical requested Mar 2014
Med's Done....
Apr 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25th of Sept. 2014 and DM status changed on 27th of October
VISA ISSUED...
18 nov and passports reveived on 21th of nov
LANDED..........
inshallaha soon
asad123 said:
Hi All,

Can i anybody send me the soft cop of his economic plan of establishment in canada, i want to get the idea of how to write it, i shall be very grategul to all of u if u help me in this regards,

please help me guys plzzzz

Regards,

Asad
[ Dera Asad , just have a lock at this e-mail send to one of the applicant regarding the estabilishment plan, so do not copy it This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

The statement you have provided in response to our request is nearly identical in format and wording to responses we have received from similar requests to other applicants. It therefore appears that you may not have prepared this submission yourself and, consequently, it casts considerable doubt over the information you have provided as well as your overall ability to become economically established in Canada. By signing your application form you declared that all the information submitted in your application was truthful, complete and correct and acknowledged that any false statements or concealment of material facts could result in your exclusion from Canada.

If we are to proceed with your application, we now require that you explain what assistance you have obtained for preparing the statement you sent to us.

Please provided this information within 60 days of the date of this letter. If you do not provide the information we are requesting, then your application will be assessed on the basis of information already received and this may result in your application being refused.

Sincerely,

EFL
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Telephone/Telephone 0207 2586600
Facsimile/Telecopieur 0207 2586506
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

Consent & Disclaimer: By supplying your email address (in your enquiry or previously in your application), you are initiating an email communication with CIC, and CIC is thereby authorized to use the email address provided by you for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. When you supply your email address to CIC, it is also understood that you are aware that this channel may not be a secure channel. CIC is not liable for the disclosure of personal information to a third party where CIC has taken reasonable means to ensure the identity of the party. CIC is also not liable for the misuse of this information by a third party. ]

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey all

i have been asked by CIC TO send them character certificate because i have lived abroad and now when its been sent and its been received today at CIC London today ? can some one tell m e that how long would it take before i get my first passport request ? cuz this was the only paper they had asked me to send ??

please share.
Hasse.

S

snbajwa

Hi All,

My two causins (Saskatchwen Provincial Nominees) have got Decission Made in 8 months.

Applied in Nov-2010 (Visa Office London)
Medicals & RPRF in April-2011
PPR on 25-July-2011 (Instructions to send their Passports to CHC Islamabad) time period to send within 45 days
(No PPR-1 & PPR-2)

Cheers.

auspiciouss

May 3, 2011
@snbajwa
its great news that ur cousins got response in short time.
what do u expect for those who apply to cic london in month of jan?
anyone has any idea?please share