+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL PAKISTANIS LIVING IN PAKISTAN APPLIED FOR SINP

hasse

May 11, 2010
Hey to everyone

i am from Pakistan and ALSO living in Pakistan right now, i applied under SINP family category and was nominated. i have started this thread so that the all Pakistanis could help each other out and share the time lines with each other and also share all the info they might need and will be needing.

Sarmad.abbasi

Star Member
Jun 6, 2010
This query is on behalf of my friend who has applied for Saskacthewan, Regina under SINP.

He applied on 28th Dec'2008 and he for the confirmation letter on 16th Jan 2010. To fulfill the criteria he further forwarded all the documents to london office at their correspondence address with the fees on 7th July 2010. He also has a Job offer from Saskatchewan

He still hasn't got any reply for the embassy.

Please confirm what process should be followed to track the information

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sarmad.abbasi said:
This query is on behalf of my friend who has applied for Saskacthewan, Regina under SINP.

He applied on 28th Dec'2008 and he for the confirmation letter on 16th Jan 2010. To fulfill the criteria he further forwarded all the documents to london office at their correspondence address with the fees on 7th July 2010. He also has a Job offer from Saskatchewan

He still hasn't got any reply for the embassy.

Please confirm what process should be followed to track the information
He can make an enquiry
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/enquiry-how_demande-comment.aspx

angdan

Apr 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys ..
Today I GOT my medical request from CHC London.. My time line

Applied..... 8 dec 09
Got file #(PNP)... 22 jan 10
Nominated.. 22 march 10
Sent Document CHC .... 17 May 10
Got File #..... 17 Oct 10
-Request Documets... All educatinal Orignal Documents
-Letter how you "Establish economical Canada"
Submit Required Doc..... 17 Nov 10
Got Medical....... 17 Dec 10. do witin 60 days ( to-date )

Simple information to help u guys

No Other Documents Request

hasse

May 11, 2010
hi there

i was also nominated by the SASKATCHEWAN Province. now i am waiting for the PPR and its been 2months exactly since i have submitted all the required documents to CIC London. and this wait IS just " KILLING ME "

i cant even see my application status on E-CAS ? ANY Suggestions ????

good luck to those who got their medicals.

Regards.

mibaloch2000

Jul 16, 2010
Balochistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian High Commission Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear,

When i sent my documents it took around 6 months for london office to send me the medical request letter.

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

i applied through SINP, i am nominated from the province (Saskatchewan) and i submit my PR application and work permit application at the same time to CHC london and my documents received on 3 oct 2010 according to my courier service but i still didn't get anything from them not even a confirmation of receiving documents. yes i have a job offer letter but my employer didnt mention when he wants me to get start. what u will say about my processing time according to ur experience

regards

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Congratulation for the response which you recieved from CIC London about PPR, could you please share with me about your cousin, what is the status of his application, did he submitt the IELTS result also. Thanks

Irfan00228

Star Member
Jan 1, 2011
Sheikhupura, Punjab, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2010
Doc's Request.
20/10/2010
IELTS Request
5.5 band (8 points)
HI Hasse and Sarmad abbasi.

Please guide me how did you get job offer from that province. What is the procedure actually?

Irfan

affan

Jan 16, 2011
HI EVERYONE!

i have applied for SINP family member category.can anyone tell me from where i can check my application status?

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
no way to check the application status for provincial nomination. if they require any additional documents they will request you by letter. Nomination process estimated time is almost with in a year.

affan

Jan 16, 2011
thanks for ur reply but i applied under family class.is this also dont have any track system?