bluerose

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks God, finally I have got MR, Proof of funds, How you will become established in Canada.

raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
shazia_rubab said:
Hi,

Thanks for your kind advice. Sure, I'll try to handle it myself and if any help needed, I will post my questions here in this forum. Again thanx for your help.
i think it will be easy for u ,if u have blood relative over there. but wont be easy if not , because main requirement for SINP is employer, which is not a easy job to find and quite impossible, because of our region, which is on very low profile in western world. ;D

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
NICE ;D ;)

shazia_rubab said:
First of all "raka1", if anyone will see your post against my inquiry, they will know that you yourself are operator of "wtisi" and doing advertisement of your business here. This can be validated when someone will see other posts with relate to your id. It is clear that mentioning about your cousin (cousion) is your imagination. Also if you can see it clearly, I mentioned in my initial post "negative / positive feedback" BOTH for the wikimapia,org page. And I won't be surprised if those +ve comments have been put by you yourself like you have been doing here in this forum.

Anyways, I have nothing against you. My intention of this post is just that someone else should inquire about you (wtisi) properly before paying such a hefty amount whether your company is genuine or fraud. Besides, when you say that my credibility looks suspicious (suspecious), don't worry because I'm not any immigration consultant changing my name like you and now my application is already in progress.

And please put your company name on the following page because when you copied your website from VisaOne Canada Inc.(visaonecanada.com), you forgot to change the company name and address:
wtisi.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=19&Itemid=27

All the best for your business!

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
Correct and Interesting... ;D ;D ;D 8) :p

You did a lot of hard work to dig it out :eek: :eek:

shazia_rubab said:
And please put your company name on the following page because when you copied your website from VisaOne Canada Inc.(visaonecanada.com), you forgot to change the company name and address:

irfanhussain

Feb 20, 2011
hi all

can any one tell me any phone number where can i ask application status of my cusin because their medical is getting expire (on 23rd December).
they have asked by e-mail several times, and they got reply that london office has sent a letter to them on 31st august 2011, but they didnot recieve any letter yet.

GotoSask

Aug 19, 2010
shazia_rubab said:
First of all "raka1", if anyone will see your post against my inquiry, they will know that you yourself are operator of "wtisi" and doing advertisement of your business here. This can be validated when someone will see other posts with relate to your id. It is clear that mentioning about your cousin (cousion) is your imagination. Also if you can see it clearly, I mentioned in my initial post "negative / positive feedback" BOTH for the wikimapia,org page. And I won't be surprised if those +ve comments have been put by you yourself like you have been doing here in this forum.

Anyways, I have nothing against you. My intention of this post is just that someone else should inquire about you (wtisi) properly before paying such a hefty amount whether your company is genuine or fraud. Besides, when you say that my credibility looks suspicious (suspecious), don't worry because I'm not any immigration consultant changing my name like you and now my application is already in progress.

All the best for your business!
Hats off to you Shazia!! One of the best posts that I have read on this forum .

GotoSask

zzarro

Nov 22, 2011
SLAM TO ALL
i was nominated under SINP in july ,but i hadnt send my application to CIC LONDON,
on my nomination letter it is stated that i will have to send my application to CIC LONDON,
but on cic.gc.ca they notify that all new applications should be sent to CIO NOVA SCOTIA OFFICE.
what should i do
thanks

alhassan

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
family class
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
march 2012
Nomination.....
oct 2011
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
march 2012
Med's Request
20 nov 2012
Med's Done....
07 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1. 25 feb 2013,,PPR2.14 March 2013 Decision made. 17 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013 ALhamduLLiulah
zzarro said:
SLAM TO ALL
i was nominated under SINP in july ,but i hadnt send my application to CIC LONDON,
on my nomination letter it is stated that i will have to send my application to CIC LONDON,
but on cic.gc.ca they notify that all new applications should be sent to CIO NOVA SCOTIA OFFICE.
what should i do
thanks
there must be an expiry date on ur nomination letter and you have to apply before that,,,if it is still valid then 1 dec 2011 afterwards all applications for PR must be send to cio nova office

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
Salam to all of You

I am raza here and this is first reply. first i say best of luck for those who are applying for SINP. i am in the last stages and i received PPR from CIC London dated 05-12-2011 through email i has been sent pass port copies to CIC London dated 07-12-2011 and waiting for step 2 inshallah i get soon .
now i want to share my experience regarding SINP any one can easily want to know any thing frome me ask freely i want to share

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
sam pk said:
Salam to all of You

I am raza here and this is first reply. first i say best of luck for those who are applying for SINP. i am in the last stages and i received PPR from CIC London dated 05-12-2011 through email i has been sent pass port copies to CIC London dated 07-12-2011 and waiting for step 2 inshallah i get soon .
now i want to share my experience regarding SINP any one can easily want to know any thing frome me ask freely i want to share
Congrats!
How long did it take after medical? Did u have job offer or jst family sinp?

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
Thanks
25 to 30 days after medical just family sinp

zzarro

Nov 22, 2011
slam to all
on nomination letter they asked me to remove the information of my parents and siblings from page 2 of Application PR.

what does dependents mean? can my sisters and parents be include in dependents ???
should i write about them in Additional dependents form or i remove additional depenDENTS FORM from the application?

for whT DOES THIS Additional dependents FORM FOR????KINDLY TELL ME

Dont_Give_up

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
Doc's Request.
22-05-2013
Nomination.....
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
22-05-2013
Med's Request
03/03/2015
Med's Done....
15/03/2015
Dear all a question for you all, would appreciate if you can answer. In SINP online application there are many forms that are not listed but required according to the sinp guide what should be done in that case, should I attach i.e. upload them. Also you mentioned in one of your posts that "they should be in sequence", can you elaborate please Thanks

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
zzarro said:
slam to all
on nomination letter they asked me to remove the information of my parents and siblings from page 2 of Application PR.

what does dependents mean? can my sisters and parents be include in dependents ???
should i write about them in Additional dependents form or i remove additional depenDENTS FORM from the application?

for whT DOES THIS Additional dependents FORM FOR????KINDLY TELL ME
Family means husband wife and kids....
for additional family members form u had to mention ur spouse, kids, parents and ur siblings but that information will go on additional family information form 5406...not on form IMM0008(IMM0008 is for ur family husband wife and kids)

irfanhussain

Feb 20, 2011
hi friends
i have got visas for all family
i want to trevel toronto first in 1st week of march to visit there and to meet my other relative there then i'll move to sask regina.
will they allow us(me and my family members) enter toronto,
i have asked my relatives in sask regina to arrange our tickets form toronto to regina priorly,
can any advice me