+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL PAKISTANIS LIVING IN PAKISTAN APPLIED FOR SINP

S

snbajwa

auspiciouss said:
@ snbajwa
its great news that ur cousins got response in short time.
what do u expect for those who apply to cic london in month of jan?
anyone has any idea?please share
Dear auspiciouss,

Applicants those have applied to CHC London are getting responces, you may expect Medical Request any time.

Rehmanpk

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Nomination.....
17-11-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
Exampted
Med's Request
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 2011
LANDED..........
Jan 2012
I have been waiting for response since January 2011. How much time it may take and and what should I expect from London office a medical request or additional documents? should I inquire to CIC about my applicaition?

My reference no. begins with B---- but some people get different referece nos. begin with other alphabets does it make any difference.

Please let me know if somebody has any information.

rehmanpk

hasse

May 11, 2010
dear Rehmanpk

there is nothing to worry about , just chill an trust me that CIC know what they are doing ? so relax. it does not make any difference its just ur file number or application number. i have also heard about it but it does not effect your case.

Hasse.

Rehmanpk

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Nomination.....
17-11-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
Exampted
Med's Request
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 2011
LANDED..........
Jan 2012
Dear hasse,

Thanks for your response. My case is little bit different from others as I have two different application pending in CIC London office. One when I had applied as a skilled worker in 2006 and the 2nd which I have applied in Jan 2011 as a provincial nominee. My applications status remained in process and application recived respectively. I just want to gess expected processing time for Medical Call to decision made. But here in this forum everybody has a different experience and treatment. It very difficult to judge how my case will be treated.

Rehmanpk

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey all

i have a cousin who got this response from cic for the first step in which they have mentioned that

" Unless your passport or the passport of one of your accompanying family members expires on an earlier date, your permanent resident visas will all expire on 25 October 2011"

does it mean that they have to be in CANADA before 25th oct ? because they have mentioned the expiry date in this email he received ? i also explained that " YES " he has to be there before his visa expires on 25th oct ? as per cic london ?

please help here and share your thoughts just to be sure.

tc.
Hasse.

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
November-2011.....Still the same life...Now on visit to Pakistan
Yes you are right...
25 October, which most probably his medical test date too
hasse said:
hey all

i have a cousin who got this response from cic for the first step in which they have mentioned that

" Unless your passport or the passport of one of your accompanying family members expires on an earlier date, your permanent resident visas will all expire on 25 October 2011"

does it mean that they have to be in CANADA before 25th oct ? because they have mentioned the expiry date in this email he received ? i also explained that " YES " he has to be there before his visa expires on 25th oct ? as per cic london ?

please help here and share your thoughts just to be sure.

tc.
Hasse.

shazia_rubab

Oct 16, 2011
smfaisal28 said:
I am applying SINP through a consultant wtisi, does any one know his credibility ? he is charging around $14,000 , isnt it too much , any one can share idea whats the total cost of SINP with job offer?

Thanks
Faisal

Hi,
I'm also interested in applying for SINP. Just came across this particular post. I checked online about this firm. Found out that WORLD TRUSTED IMMIGRATION & SETTLEMENT INC. (WTISI) is already Dissolved for non-compliance since 2007.
ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/CorporationsCanada/fdrlCrpDtls.html?corpId=6187153

Also I could not find its President's name (Mr. WASEEM KHURRAM SHAIKH) on the list of authorized consultants on the website of "The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC/the Council)"
iccrc-crcic.ca/public/membershiplistFull.cfm?startRow=1&startLetter=S

Here someone posting their negative / positive feedback with World's Trusted Immigration:
wikimapia.org/2871370/World-s-Trusted-Immigration

Is it advisable to approach them for the case?

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shazia_rubab said:
Hi,
I'm also interested in applying for SINP. Just came across this particular post. I checked online about this firm. Found out that WORLD TRUSTED IMMIGRATION & SETTLEMENT INC. (WTISI) is already Dissolved for non-compliance since 2007.

Also I could not find its President's name (Mr. WASEEM KHURRAM SHAIKH) on the list of authorized consultants on the website of "The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC/the Council)"

Here someone posting their negative / positive feedback with World's Trusted Immigration:

why dont you simply fill the SNIP immigration form and apply by your self..the people of this forum will help you in each step..

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp

visit the above website, check in which category you can apply and fill the online form for provincial nomination. i am sure it help

shazia_rubab

Oct 16, 2011
asad123 said:
why dont you simply fill the SNIP immigration form and apply by your self..the people of this forum will help you in each step..

saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp

visit the above website, check in which category you can apply and fill the online form for provincial nomination. i am sure it help
Hi,

Thanks for your kind advice. Sure, I'll try to handle it myself and if any help needed, I will post my questions here in this forum. Again thanx for your help.

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
shazia_rubab said:
Hi,

i dont think that u need a consultant for SINP it is a easy process to complete the file and all the information is there on website, Alhamdulillah i reached Canada almost 10 days ago and i did all of file work by myself, so dont waste money , we r here to help u if u feel any problem in ur documents.

for better

Jul 26, 2011
salam,
Dear shan_e_haider can u tell me how will we receive our passports after getting the visa stamp. will TCS deliver it at my home address or will we collect the passports from TCS visatronix office which is located at shar-e-faisal?thanks in advance.

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
for better said:
salam,
Dear shan_e_haider can u tell me how will we receive our passports after getting the visa stamp. will TCS deliver it at my home address or will we collect the passports from TCS visatronix office which is located at shar-e-faisal?thanks in advance.

Tcs will deliver ur passport at ur home.

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
shan_e_haider said:
Tcs will deliver ur passport at ur home.

i have a question for every one in this forum which is pertaining to bank statement.i am waiting for medical request so they will ask me to send a bank statement.can u guys tell me that ,r they asking everyone for with 6 months history statement.and is it essential that the balance should remain the same through out.i have applied on 3rd of jun 2011,so soon i am expecting request from them.my balane in jun was shorter by 5 thousand dollers than i deposited 7 thousands in july since than i got the required balance.so on that calculation i have to wait for jan to get my medical done along with bank statement which will be with 6 month history. suggest me if i can send them before in case they send me the request in november sometime so the balance in first month will be shorter and after that will be fine please share your experinces,

thanks for taking time out to read such a long message

shahzad
please share your experience

smfaisal28

Nov 11, 2009
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
13-05-2017
Med's Request
29-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017 (Expecation)
LANDED..........
29-09-2017 (Expecation)
I Totally agree with raka1 , I signed up wtisi (world trusted Immigration & Settlement) around 6-7 months later and now near to nomination and pretty satisfied with the progress and the way the are proceeding the case .Many have got nomination as well whom I know, All the confusions and doubts which I had earlier are omitted now, they are really doing marvelous job towards getting SINP Immigration faster. Good job! . feel free to ask for any query

Thanks
Faisal