Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Re: All Pakistani PNP Applicants submitted file @ CIO in 2012

Ume Rayan said:
Hi Adnan

You sent requested documents to CHC-London or not yet?

Regards
Ume Rayan, I sent my documents on Oct 10 by DHL, I'm tracking them, they didn't reach CHC London yet.
Hopefully in next couple of days they would be there.

Adnan

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Doc req: Sept,2012
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
PPR1:July,2013 PPR2:Aug, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013

SP88 said:
Thanks Ume Rayan for your input regarding the processing timelines at London and the link.
On the same link it also say the Pre-feb 2008 applications timelines 42-48 months although those applications have been terminated. It's so confusing. Any way I have sent them a general enquiry and will see what they reply.

Ume can you please advise on the below regarding filling CIC forms
8. Personal History
Provide the details of your personal history since the agae of 18, or the past 10 years, which ever comes first.

So if someone is 30 years old do they provide personal history since he/she was 18 yrs or since the age of 20years until now?

Fee form IMM 5620
I am paying by bank draft
Section B Credit Card Payment section on the bottom right hand corner there is space of date. Is it for only those who are paying by CC or even if one is paying by Draft that it has to be dated.
Thanks
You are more then welcome.

"Pre-feb 2008 applications timelines 42-48 months", this is the timeline for Federal Skilled Workers. First 5 points are not applicable to you. PNP timeline is written at point # 6 which is maximum 6 months. I have seen UK nationals who got PR visa even before 6 months.

8. Personal History

Its better to provide history since the age of 18 years(specially in case of principle applicant) because they sometimes ask you once again to re-submit the forms which will further delay your process.

Fee form IMM 5620
That date is meant for credit card holder, not applicable to one paying through a bank draft.

I hope it helps.

Regards

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013

adnanraheed said:
Ume Rayan, I sent my documents on Oct 10 by DHL, I'm tracking them, they didn't reach CHC London yet.
Hopefully in next couple of days they would be there.

Adnan
Lets hope for getting medical within 2 months. :)

Regards

SP88

Oct 17, 2011

Dear Ume
Thank you once again.

I will go in for personal history since 18 yrs to be on the safer side and avoid delays. Even on the address section point 12 Schedule A Background/Declaration form it asks for address since age of 18 years whereas in the guide it says since the age of 18yrs or past 10 years whch ever is more recent. So there is an inherent ambiguity between the form and guide.

The date on the fee form is for Card holders... got that as well.

Regarding the processing time lines for PNP applications it does show 6 months and I agree that for nationals it is applicable. But what about those who are not nationals but legally admitted in UK for more than one year and are residents? Do they fall in 6 months or 21 months timeframe.

I went through the links but find no clue to the above. The weblink showing 6 months has been update in August 2012 but it still shows pre-feb 2008 applications are being processed in 42-48 months whereas all such files were terminated by law in June 2012. I have read about london pre-feb 2008 applicants who are well beyond 60 months and their applications were never processed at all although weblink says 42-48 months. What I am trying to point out is could it be that the link has not been updated with the correct processing timelines.

MuhammadFahad

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Nomination.....
21-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-01-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
18-03-2013. 2nd Med: 01-05-2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 30-05-2014. PPR-2: 27-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2014
LANDED..........
Feb 2015 Alhamdolillah

Hi All,

I am a recent provincial nominee from Ontario and am preparing to apply to CIO. Would really appreciate if someone could help me with the following 2 queries:

- Should we send police certificate with the initial application (IMM0008, etc.) now. It says they are valid for a year only and may be requested again later if they are expired at the time of processing. The checklist states that application can be submitted without them at this stage so don't want to delay my submission. (I can get one for Pak easily but also have to get one from UK too [for staying as international student in 2 installments of 6 months back in 2004 :(] )
- Can anyone from Pakistan clarify where to get bank draft to send payment (Karachi, Pakistan)?

Thanks,
Fahad

aajaz

Aug 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

MuhammadFahad said:
Hi All,

I am a recent provincial nominee from Ontario and am preparing to apply to CIO. Would really appreciate if someone could help me with the following 2 queries:

- Should we send police certificate with the initial application (IMM0008, etc.) now. It says they are valid for a year only and may be requested again later if they are expired at the time of processing. The checklist states that application can be submitted without them at this stage so don't want to delay my submission. (I can get one for Pak easily but also have to get one from UK too [for staying as international student in 2 installments of 6 months back in 2004 :(] )
- Can anyone from Pakistan clarify where to get bank draft to send payment (Karachi, Pakistan)?

Thanks,
Fahad
Hello Fahad,

I did send my application to CIO without police certificates for nearly the same reasons and it was considered complete, so with regards to first part of your question - yes it is okay to send without PC at this stage.

Regards

SP88

Oct 17, 2011

You can send application to cio with out your uk pcc.... but add an explanation letter.

Infact uk pcc you can get within 6-9 working days if you courier your application and get the premium service (2days) and get it back by courier.... although it will cost you btw 150-200 pounds
their service is really good

Good luck

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013

MuhammadFahad said:
Hi All,

Thanks,
Fahad
Hi Fahad

1: I sent PC along with my initial application as at that time it was compulsory to send a PC along with application which should not be 3 months old. But as Aajaz & SP88 are saying that they got approval from CIO, Nova Scotia even without it, so I guess you can send your application without it.

2: I got bank draft from Western Union, Lahore but as it has branches all over Pakistan so you can easily get a draft from their Karachi branch. Dollar East can make a draft too. I came to know that their are several banks like Meezan, Soneri etc who can provide you a draft, but none of these banks here in Lahore were willing to provide me a bank draft without having a foreign account. Thats why I go to Western Union.

I hope it helps.

Regards

aajaz

Aug 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi All,

FYI - Today I received additional doc request from CHC London, similar to the one received by Ume Rayan and adnanraheed, almost one month after AOR from CIO. Now they have requested police certificates along with the other docs. So Fahad you have time to send the application to CIO now and in the meantime make your PCs.

Regards!

SP88

Oct 17, 2011

FYI- I have not submitted my application to CIO yet .... still working on the PCCs... if I get then I will send it with the PCCs or else plan to send without them with an explanation as asked on the check list.

@Aajaz can you kindly share
1) what "other documents" has London asked you to submit and what time frame they have given you to submit the same
and
2) did london provide you any timeframe for processing your application

Thanks

aajaz

Aug 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

SP88 said:
FYI- I have not submitted my application to CIO yet .... still working on the PCCs... if I get then I will send it with the PCCs or else plan to send without them with an explanation as asked on the check list.

@ Aajaz can you kindly share
1) what "other documents" has London asked you to submit and what time frame they have given you to submit the same
and
2) did london provide you any timeframe for processing your application

Thanks
In 60 days I have to submit how I will become economically establish in Canada, proof of funds, what I did in my jobs and police certificates.

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013

aajaz said:
Hi All,

FYI - Today I received additional doc request from CHC London, similar to the one received by Ume Rayan and adnanraheed, almost one month after AOR from CIO. Now they have requested police certificates along with the other docs. So Fahad you have time to send the application to CIO now and in the meantime make your PCs.

Regards!
Hi Aajaz

Congrats. Hope you'll be able to send these documents within next few days.

Who is your P.A(Personal Assistant)? You can check out his/her initials at the end of email you receive from Visa Office.

Mine P.A is "EFL".

Reagrds

aajaz

Aug 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Ume Rayan said:
Hi Aajaz

Congrats. Hope you'll be able to send these documents within next few days.

Who is your P.A(Personal Assistant)? You can check out his/her initials at the end of email you receive from Visa Office.

Mine P.A is "EFL".

Reagrds
Thanks Ume Rayan - Yes hopefully will send the docs next week. It is signed off by KS. Do we need to address this particular person when sending documents?

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013

aajaz said:
Thanks Ume Rayan - Yes hopefully will send the docs next week. It is signed off by KS. Do we need to address this particular person when sending documents?
No we don't have to address any particular person because we don't know who is our visa officer.

Regards

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009

AoA All

Application to CIO (without IELTS and PCC): 17-10-2012
Waiting for AOR