+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

all pakistani applicants of may 2017 join here

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
I submit me and my family documents from Lahore vsf global office for Canada visit visa when I was submitting my documents Lahore office supervisor don't accept my property documents of photos copy attested. I don't understand why.
Because embassy reject vist and ask whats motives you will back home country.property documents a strong relationship for back to country
Kindly guide me about it very thanks
Waiting
which date you applied ? and what documents you presented with your application..and what is your travel history with family in past

HussainRasheed

Nov 3, 2017
Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vsf Lahore
I submit my documents 13/11/17
1 year 3.banks statement 35k dollars
Chamber of commerce and my business registration
3 years of income tax
Return tickets
Medical insurance
Sponsor later
Covering latter
Affidavit.......toronto event paid tickets to much

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
I submit me and my family documents from Lahore vsf global office for Canada visit visa when I was submitting my documents Lahore office supervisor don't accept my property documents of photos copy attested. I don't understand why.
Because embassy reject vist and ask whats motives you will back home country.property documents a strong relationship for back to country
Kindly guide me about it very thanks
Waiting
Sir, please share your time line and details here.

You N Yours

Star Member
Apr 7, 2011
Dear bryanna i asked you before i want to order the VO notes to get the details why He/She rejected my mom in law visitor visa?

munibalam

Jun 9, 2017
Hi,

My last status changed to NA after IP1 on 29th September 2017. Since then no update...please advise is it the right time to order GMCS notes?

Rgds,
Munib

Ahmedkahloon

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
SOWP rejected

Applied 1 oct 2017
Biometrics 2 oct
Refusal 14 Nov

Reasons
1) Family ties in canada and home country
2) Purpose of visit
3) Not satisfied that you are bone fide tempry worker and not an immigirant

How to overcome these

You N Yours

Star Member
Apr 7, 2011
Whose ever apply from Pakistan 100 % get rejected..i recommend don't waste money and time for nothing... the VO will not give you VISA....if you have 1 million in your bank + strong ties still not get visa. They will give you other reason to refuse you...here are the most common refusal reason are...
1) Travel history if you apply again will refuse you
2) Strong Ties
3) bank account
4) what the purpose for going and will not come back
5) The applicant contact info
Here I have an idea hope all you do agree that why the Canadian Emmbassy of Islamabad implement a new rule to invite for interview to ask questions like the States they call for that then decide to refuse or given visa. So the applicant can explain more to convinces and satisfy to the visa officer.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Whose ever apply from Pakistan 100 % get rejected..i recommend don't waste money and time for nothing... the VO will not give you VISA....if you have 1 million in your bank + strong ties still not get visa. They will give you other reason to refuse you...here are the most common refusal reason are...
2) Strong Ties
3) bank account
Here I have an idea hope all you do agree that why the Canadian Emmbassy of Islamabad implement a new rule to invite for interview to ask questions like the States they call for that then decide to refuse or given visa. So the applicant can explain more to convinces and satisfy to the visa officer.

I will disagree with your statement sir. Its not like that embassy is refusing our applications without reasons. We ourselves are the reason. I know so many people near around us who went to Canada on TRV and seek assylum. Now their Govt is making sure to permit the genuine visitor who will travel and go back to home land on time. they are also facing pressure of refugees and security issues from inside due to this reason.
My real suggestion is to stay positive and keep trying by fulfilling all the requirements on checklist provided by embassy. If they refuse your application then try other country or come back to apply again. Stay positive, think positve. Cheers.

Reactions: Bryanna

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
I will disagree with your statement sir. Its not like that embassy is refusing our applications without reasons. We ourselves are the reason. I know so many people near around us who went to Canada on TRV and seek assylum. Now their Govt is making sure to permit the genuine visitor who will travel and go back to home land on time. they are also facing pressure of refugees and security issues from inside due to this reason.
My real suggestion is to stay positive and keep trying by fulfilling all the requirements on checklist provided by embassy. If they refuse your application then try other country or come back to apply again. Stay positive, think positve. Cheers.
I agree with you never seen any refusal without having a mistake all refusals they do they are doing on genuine reason if there is any single loop hole they will not allow i was thinking the same initially later when read all reasons so realize if they are refusing they are doing it on genuine reason never seen any refusal like they just read and refuse .

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2) Strong Ties
3) bank account
Its not that having one million as balance but they see number of transactions as well usually count of transaction and amount in and out is been checked .. plus previous travelling .. thats shows your spending power

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
@Bryanna
Hey bryanna it's almost 7months no outcome. My Wife is due in April.... I have applied for GC notes. What other options do I have?
The BG Is taking forever :(

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna
Hey bryanna it's almost 7months no outcome. My Wife is due in April.... I have applied for GC notes. What other options do I have?
The BG Is taking forever :(
Hi,

I know the wait is extremely frustrating and exhausting. If it's any consolation: There are quite a few applicants like yourself in the same wait-and-wait-guessing game.

You've posted the same question many times.... and we've given the same answer many times :):)

April is a long five months away. I don't see a panic button on your visa application panel (not as yet) :)

Keep the faith. Try not to think about your TRV. Hopefully you will get it soon

Cheers

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Hi
I know sorry to bother you again n again but it's really frustrating... I really wanna be there before the delivery :(

And thanks again for the positive feedback :)

I hope so I'll get my TRV very soon

Hi,

I know the wait is extremely frustrating and exhausting. If it's any consolation: There are quite a few applicants like yourself in the same wait-and-wait-guessing game.

You've posted the same question many times.... and we've given the same answer many times :):)

April is a long five months away. I don't see a panic button on your visa application panel (not as yet) :)

Keep the faith. Try not to think about your TRV. Hopefully you will get it soon

Cheers

You N Yours

Star Member
Apr 7, 2011
Hi
I know sorry to bother you again n again but it's really frustrating... I really wanna be there before the delivery :(

And thanks again for the positive feedback :)

I hope so I'll get my TRV very soon
i applied for my mon in law come here to take care her daughter after her delivery ..but they reject her visitor visa