+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

all pakistani applicants of may 2017 join here

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Guys I found that people from these countries (Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyz, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan) have difficulty for SS or background screening and applications taking longer than usual. Actually too much longer, months and months for BC
what is a out come did you ask them how many more days it will take? and where you read about that?

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Man at different blogs, no outcome yet.
Nobody can predict how many more days.
Its a test of all of the senses. Huh.....

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Man at different blogs, no outcome yet.
Nobody can predict how many more days.
Its a test of all of the senses. Huh.....
it is a patience game now but very long Allah knows better what will be out come and how long it will take as nobody controls on it only we can ask them and wait.. did you ask them yet?

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
it is a patience game now but very long Allah knows better what will be out come and how long it will take as nobody controls on it only we can ask them and wait.. did you ask them yet?
yup, i sent email and got standard reply, apps are in BC.
I have never waited this long for any other visa even for canada but its because only that this time i have applied from Pak. i could have applied only from UAE.
But now, All Pakistanis need to wait and wait and wait.
How long you have been waiting ?

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
yup, i sent email and got standard reply, apps are in BC.
I have never waited this long for any other visa even for canada but its because only that this time i have applied from Pak. i could have applied only from UAE.
But now, All Pakistanis need to wait and wait and wait.
How long you have been waiting ?
Applied on 8th sep and i hold UAE residence as well Managing Director visa but it is in BC since then last email i got only about Background verification ..it is not about you applied from Pakistan and it went in BC it is due to passport no matter from where you apply rules change every day you know that better then me

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Correct, your status same like me as i have UAE residence as well.
you are right, passport matters. one of my friend applied from USA and waiting since 2 months

Last edited:

drshani

Oct 10, 2017
Dear all, I received much needed help from this forum - many thanks for that. Just wanted to share that my relatives applied for TRV in Lahore and managed to get the multiple entry visa within two weeks of their application submission. They had a travel history of number of gulf countries, and also visited Canada around 15 years ago. Their collective bank statements were less than 140K (PKR) and they did not have a substantial source of income other than pension.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: hamid607

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Dear all, I received much needed help from this forum - many thanks for that. Just wanted to share that my relatives applied for TRV in Lahore and managed to get the multiple entry visa within two weeks of their application submission. They had a travel history of number of gulf countries, and also visited Canada around 15 years ago. Their collective bank statements were less than 140K (PKR) and they did not have a substantial source of income other than pension.

Hope this helps.
Congrats can you please share the experience how they get it what you attached and how long it took

thanks

drshani

Oct 10, 2017
Congrats can you please share the experience how they get it what you attached and how long it took

thanks
The application processing time was around two weeks. They attached the bank statement; invitation letter from the host; details of activities planned during the visit (mostly spending time with relatives), and an explicit statement about returning back to Pakistan at the end of the visit.

Also, during the application preparation phase we found Gerry's (info.canadalhe@gerrys.com.pk) very helpful - normally they responded within couple of days.

Hope this helps.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
The application processing time was around two weeks. They attached the bank statement; invitation letter from the host; details of activities planned during the visit (mostly spending time with relatives), and an explicit statement about returning back to Pakistan at the end of the visit.

Also, during the application preparation phase we found Gerry's (info.canadalhe@gerrys.com.pk) very helpful - normally they responded within couple of days.

Hope this helps.
Congratulations on their Visas. Indeed some positive signs are coming from different sides as decisions are getting faster now.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Applied on 8th sep and i hold UAE residence as well Managing Director visa but it is in BC since then last email i got only about Background verification ..it is not about you applied from Pakistan and it went in BC it is due to passport no matter from where you apply rules change every day you know that better then me
There is a time in a year when embassies tends to take extra measures and do some internal changes to make sure that all the applicants will get the answer on merits. Yes there can be human error involved in some decisions but i cant see any issues regarding refusals without any genuine reasons.

Its not about passport, its about the mistakes done by others caused us to wait longer. Applicants from India, Sri Lanka and even other countries too got longer wait times. :).

Reactions: Bryanna

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
There is a time in a year when embassies tends to take extra measures and do some internal changes to make sure that all the applicants will get the answer on merits. Yes there can be human error involved in some decisions but i cant see any issues regarding refusals without any genuine reasons.

Its not about passport, its about the mistakes done by others caused us to wait longer. Applicants from India, Sri Lanka and even other countries too got longer wait times. :).
I agree with you and you are right but regarding property verification ofcourse it is not easy for them to get it done as it is a manual process in Pakistan to verify property and you have to go there in person to findout but it can be done surely but what thing make your property documents accurate it is a property tax which is called CVT tax once you paid in NBP so FBR issues a letter and CPR no of it which is verifiable where your property address your name and NIC shown with amount of tax you paid you can make 100 fake documents but can;t make fake CPR No which can be verified using FBR website ..

i heard the same due to fake property docs embassy stopped asking for it but if they feel they can ask you for it...

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
I agree with you and you are right but regarding property verification ofcourse it is not easy for them to get it done as it is a manual process in Pakistan to verify property and you have to go there in person to findout but it can be done surely but what thing make your property documents accurate it is a property tax which is called CVT tax once you paid in NBP so FBR issues a letter and CPR no of it which is verifiable where your property address your name and NIC shown with amount of tax you paid you can make 100 fake documents but can;t make fake CPR No which can be verified using FBR website ..

i heard the same due to fake property docs embassy stopped asking for it but if they feel they can ask you for it...

There is no way ABU DHABI can verify the documents in a short time, once they decided either they will send your application in back ground check or refuse you. i also knows so many people who did this in past and infect got visas :D.... and they never came back from Canada :D

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
There is no way ABU DHABI can verify the documents in a short time, once they decided either they will send your application in back ground check or refuse you. i also knows so many people who did this in past and infect got visas :D.... and they never came back from Canada :D
that is bad due to those people our decisions are taking time haha i guess you need to complaint about them :p anyways from DUBAI procedure is same they won't accept property documents etc whenever i applied visa from there however in checklist of Abudhabi VAC says you can submit as much as docs including property as well

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
that is bad due to those people our decisions are taking time haha i guess you need to complaint about them :p anyways from DUBAI procedure is same they won't accept property documents etc whenever i applied visa from there however in checklist of Abudhabi VAC says you can submit as much as docs including property as well
Well now applications are BGC so we can pray for Almight and hope that we will get the positives. Our cases are processed in Abu Dhabi but rules apply on our TRVs will be for Pakistan.