+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

all pakistani applicants of may 2017 join here

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
i applied for my mon in law come here to take care her daughter after her delivery ..but they reject her visitor visa
Unfortunately, wanting to take care of your wife after your baby is born is an almost guaranteed reason for a TRV refusal because it is like working illegally even if it is unpaid.

It does not matter if your mom-in-law is from Pakistan. Most visa offices refuse applicants from any country for the same reason.

This really has nothing to do with Pakistan applications. My advice is to make sure you/applicants must have a solid application + genuine purpose of visit

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Unfortunately, wanting to take care of your wife after your baby is born is an almost guaranteed reason for a TRV refusal because it is like working illegally even if it is unpaid.

It does not matter if your mom-in-law is from Pakistan. Most visa offices refuse applicants from any country for the same reason.

This really has nothing to do with Pakistan applications. My advice is to make sure you/applicants must have a solid application + genuine purpose of visit

AGREED.
BRYANNA, IT WILL BE IDEAL IF HIS WIFE WILL REQUEST FOR THE VISA OF HER MOTHER RATHER THEN SON IN LAW?

You N Yours

Star Member
Apr 7, 2011

Thanks for your reply but please guide me i can apply again , if you inbox me info or do I need to wait. This time I think can write a letter from her why she wants to visit canada, what will go here and will leave after in two weeks. In during two weeks i will visit historic places, spend sometimes with daugther and my grand children whose are expecting me to visit them. she wants to come see the places like CN Tower and explores the cities like Toronto and the capitol of Ontario ect.
Bryanna if you help me to make a visitor letter. Plus can provide the documents from us and her side to convince to the VO.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
It will be difficult to present more positives in the new application unless you fulfill the visa officer reservations.

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
I suggest you order GCMS notes to get an idea about what's happening in your case. Hopefully, you will get a TRV approval before that. Nonetheless, GCMS could help you for any future visa applications
Dear @Bryanna

I have applied on 31 July 2017 and today is 24th November. more than 114 days passed.
Do you think i should ask for GCMS notes. By the way what is GCMS notes and how to get them?

Appreciate your prompt guidance.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Dear @Bryanna

I have applied on 31 July 2017 and today is 24th November. more than 114 days passed.
Do you think i should ask for GCMS notes. By the way what is GCMS notes and how to get them?

Appreciate your prompt guidance.
@hamid607 did you send CSE to abu dhabi? better first send CSE and then apply for GCMS Notes good luck but really surprising more then 114 days and no update

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
@hamid607 did you send CSE to abu dhabi? better first send CSE and then apply for GCMS Notes good luck but really surprising more then 114 days and no update
yes i have sent CSE and got reply that applications are in background check phase.

@ubfx , can you please guide how to apply for GCMS notes, what it contains and from where i can apply ?

Last edited:

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
yes i have sent CSE and got reply that applications are in background check phase.

@ubfx , can you please guide how to apply for GCMS notes, what it contains and from where i can apply ?
background check taking time i asked VAC guy he told me 3 to 5 months for background check and i guess you previous visas from UAE now from Pakistan so they are checking both grounds first like mine is similar case but first time visitor let see what will be out come but BG verification took 3 to 5 months minimum hope for the best who knows coming week you got reply but you can apply for GCMS if 120 days passed

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
@Bryanna

Hi just a quick question bryana as it’s passed 200days and still no outcome.

I’m still stuck in BG check.

I was reading on one of the BG forums I can contact the CSIS directly and ask for my status.

What do you suggest ?

Thanks

QUOTE="Mrmoody90, post: 6512264, member: 673128"]Hi
I know sorry to bother you again n again but it's really frustrating... I really wanna be there before the delivery :(

And thanks again for the positive feedback :)

I hope so I'll get my TRV very soon[/QUOTE]

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna

Hi just a quick question bryana as it’s passed 200days and still no outcome.

I’m still stuck in BG check.

I was reading on one of the BG forums I can contact the CSIS directly and ask for my status.

What do you suggest ?

Thanks

QUOTE="Mrmoody90, post: 6512264, member: 673128"]Hi
I know sorry to bother you again n again but it's really frustrating... I really wanna be there before the delivery :(

And thanks again for the positive feedback :)

I hope so I'll get my TRV very soon
Are you sure? I thought CSIS did background checks only for applicants applying for immigration. Maybe they are investigating your background because you are a potential immigrant (in the near future)

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Oh well yeah you’re right it was immigration BG thread. I thought anyone who applied for a Canadian Visa can contact CSIS.

Ok so other then wait do i have any second option ?

Last time when my wife contact her MP.

My eligibility was finalised on 20th mate 2017 and criminality check was valid.
Security check was in process.

What is the normal max time for BG check ?

Are you sure? I thought CSIS did background checks only for applicants applying for immigration[/QUOTE]

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Oh well yeah you’re right it was immigration BG thread. I thought anyone who applied for a Canadian Visa can contact CSIS.

Ok so other then wait do i have any second option ?

Last time when my wife contact her MP.

My eligibility was finalised on 20th mate 2017 and criminality check was valid.
Security check was in process.

What is the normal max time for BG check ?

Are you sure? I thought CSIS did background checks only for applicants applying for immigration
Maybe you could send another CSE + email to the visa office. Let's see what they have to say this time.

BG checks could take absolutely any length of time.

You may also want your wife to check with the MP's office if your file has been classified as 'Non Routine' and referred for 'Federal Review'. I had come across a similar case last year (India applicant), but the key difference was she had applied for a TRV after filing for spousal PR.

And, the MP's office could also let you know which visa office is processing your file

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
I don’t think so coz my wife contact the MP couple of weeks ago and they visa office said it’s still in process

MP office advise if we there’s no update/outcome by 1 FEB 2017 then we should let them know .

Maybe you could send another CSE + email to the visa office. Let's see what they have to say this time.

BG checks could take absolutely any length of time.

You may also want your wife to check with the MP's office if your file has been classified as 'Non Routine' and referred for 'Federal Review'. I had come across a similar case last year (India applicant), but the key difference was she had applied for a TRV after filing for spousal PR.

And, the MP's office could also let you know which visa office is processing your file

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Guys I found that people from these countries (Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyz, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan) have difficulty for SS or background screening and applications taking longer than usual. Actually too much longer, months and months for BC