+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

all pakistani applicants of may 2017 join here

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I hope so
Thank you
Yes that’s what I did last time but maybe I filled it wrong.
If you can help me to fill in
I just wanna know In which section should I put my details and my wife there’s 3 sections A,B & C
You must fill your details in Section A..... Section B must not be filled..... Section C would have the contact information of your wife

ZZoro

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
More than 3 months, more than 100 days on my background checks... yaar... why will my background check take this long ??????? i mean one doesn't really care when you are within the processing time period... but after that it really becomes frustrating.... and above all... when you get a refusal after 120 days.... that will add salt to the wound....... i mean.. like background check shouldn't take more than a month...

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
More than 3 months, more than 100 days on my background checks... yaar... why will my background check take this long ??????? i mean one doesn't really care when you are within the processing time period... but after that it really becomes frustrating.... and above all... when you get a refusal after 120 days.... that will add salt to the wound....... i mean.. like background check shouldn't take more than a month...
You never ask them to withdraw passport or update about application as they are not updating online anymore?

ZZoro

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
You never ask them to withdraw passport or update about application as they are not updating online anymore?
I did once, the reply was.... Everyone has to go through the background checks & we are currently conducting that" ..... that was like a month ago,,, and they reply a month later when you e-mail them...... so i dont know... i don't need my passport because i am not planning anywhere else... but like... more than 100 days! only if i knew it takes this long & we get so many refusals....

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Thats the main problem when they wasted too much time and nothing comes out of it except a letter and one word REFUSED.
But now i too feel that forget the visa and ask for the passport to complete onward travel requests.

Reactions: ZZoro

You N Yours

Star Member
Apr 7, 2011
Please someone guide me how to reappeal refusal of TRV from ISB office Center. Refused you will not go back to home country.. I need Urgent help and kindly your advice...how to do the appeal and what are the documents requires to send to emmbassy also if someone help me to write a letter to convince the visa officer .A specially I ask Bryanna please can you guide me what to do ...you can send me message...thanks in advance who will Guide me for my mother in law's Refusal case.

Last edited:

ZZoro

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Please someone guide me how to appeal refusal of TRV from ISB office Center. Refused you will not go back to home country.. I need Urgent help and kindly your advice...how to do the appeal and what are the documents requires to send to emmbassy also if someone help me to write a letter to convince the visa officer .A specially I ask Bryanna please can you guide me what to do ...you can send me message...thanks in advance who will Guide me for my mother in law's Refusal case.
Sorry to hear about your refusal..... As much as i know, we do not have the option of appealing..... so the only option is to reapply & address the points the High commission has mentioned.... so in my opinion (i'm no expert but IMO) you need to show your mother-in-law's strong ties to her country..... it could be her bank accounts, property, children, n other such ties... hope this helps.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
I did once, the reply was.... Everyone has to go through the background checks & we are currently conducting that" ..... that was like a month ago,,, and they reply a month later when you e-mail them...... so i dont know... i don't need my passport because i am not planning anywhere else... but like... more than 100 days! only if i knew it takes this long & we get so many refusals....
you are right after long waiting refusal is a very hectic stuff but wondering what travelling dates you provided them? ofcourse it will be within 2 or 3 months.. because one of my friend applied and his travel date passed and they send him letter after 121 days like no reason to visit now as your travelling dates are passed lol

Reactions: ZZoro

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Thats the main problem when they wasted too much time and nothing comes out of it except a letter and one word REFUSED.
But now i too feel that forget the visa and ask for the passport to complete onward travel requests.
true i am thinking the same there are 270 more countries where we can go instead of waiting for 1 visa and killed holidays you know even after taking passport for other countries visa you need at lest 10 to 15 days to get it and get things arrange.

You N Yours

Star Member
Apr 7, 2011
Thanks for your kindly response. When my mother in law went to submit her application and the visa application center dis not accept her property documents that time..this is second time she got refused:( so how long do I have time for reappeal the case ..becuase I did not get the refusal letter from my mother in law..

Last edited:

ZZoro

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
you are right after long waiting refusal is a very hectic stuff but wondering what travelling dates you provided them? ofcourse it will be within 2 or 3 months.. because one of my friend applied and his travel date passed and they send him letter after 121 days like no reason to visit now as your travelling dates are passed lol
haha, that is rude! ... well, my planned traveling schedule is over long ago,,, but i think it doesn't matter,,, i was going to meet my uncle, and still can.... as long as it is not some conference or exhibition or a short course you are suppose to attend on some specific date,, relatives one can meet any day..... but does this give me an edge... i don't think so.... right now i just hope they pick that file up,,, stamp it with a visa, i will be grateful,,, or just refuse it & send my passport back,,,, i will go to Naran & Khaghan & enjoy a week instead.... i like it there more frankly.

ZZoro

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Thanks for your kindly response. When my mother in law went to submit her application and the visa application center dis not accept her property documents that time..this is second time she got refused:( so how long do I have time for reappeal the case ..becuase I did not get the refusal letter from my mother in law..
Well, they did the same with me, gave me my property documents back.... & took only 3 months of my bank statement... i was then advised by a senior here (thanks to the legendary @Bryanna ) to send those documents on an e-mail.... anyways..... you can reapply as soon as you think you are ready (i guess) & if she is refused twice, you should look into the matter more seriously & find out the reason of refusal & prepare documents for that & mention that you have covered those dots now....

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Well, they did the same with me, gave me my property documents back.... & took only 3 months of my bank statement... i was then advised by a senior here (thanks to the legendary @Bryanna ) to send those documents on an e-mail.... anyways..... you can reapply as soon as you think you are ready (i guess) & if she is refused twice, you should look into the matter more seriously & find out the reason of refusal & prepare documents for that & mention that you have covered those dots now....
Mine property deeds were given back too but i submitted my pak and uae both statements both business documents so let's see what will outcome this week hopefully :)

You N Yours

Star Member
Apr 7, 2011

Thanks for your guidence @ ZZoro...

HussainRasheed

Nov 3, 2017
Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vsf Lahore
I submit me and my family documents from Lahore vsf global office for Canada visit visa when I was submitting my documents Lahore office supervisor don't accept my property documents of photos copy attested. I don't understand why.
Because embassy reject vist and ask whats motives you will back home country.property documents a strong relationship for back to country
Kindly guide me about it very thanks
Waiting