+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Ottawa October applicants

soon2018

Jun 23, 2018
I will look into that and let you know. Can you see the officers comment on the interview day?
For me the officer had put a note that there is no concerns but security clearance is stilll pending
Yes the officer had put a note with no concerns regarding knowledge, language nor residency .

Thank you wvo2017.

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
Yes the officer had put a note with no concerns regarding knowledge, language nor residency .

Thank you wvo2017.
Then, the only thing remaining is security. Also, you can see in the paper file location section of the notes that your file is in the citizenship grant waiting for security section.

Reactions: soon2018

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
I have seen the notes and the note related to security clearances was created on Jan 30th.

It seems to me that it has been long time for waiting.

Can you please tell me when yours was created? Just for curiosity.
I cant see any date for the security clearance . Seems all dates and information related to security are erased

Reactions: soon2018

fcharm

Jul 23, 2018
For me it took almost 5 months after the test to have the DM status (It changed to DM this Saturday). I have not recieved any email yet as well. I called IRCC and the agent told me that everything is completed and I just need to wait for the ceremony letter. Ottawa office is generally fast. Hopefully, we will get the letter in one or two weeks
Hi,

Which phone number you called?

thanks.

Sonamal

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Just spoke to an agent and she said that our file as a family looks completed and all she can see is "waiting for ceremony"! My family's status on ECAS has not yet being updated to decision made, only mine has. Do you guys know when the next ceremony is after the one happening August 3rd?

Reactions: wvo2017

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
Just spoke to an agent and she said that our file as a family looks completed and all she can see is "waiting for ceremony"! My family's status on ECAS has not yet being updated to decision made, only mine has. Do you guys know when the next ceremony is after the one happening August 3rd?
Congrats! I am sohappy for you :)
Hope you get the oath letter soon

Reactions: Sonamal