+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Ottawa October applicants

baitianer

Dec 16, 2014
Got my ATIP notes today. Everything including language, residence, knowledge and criminality is passed except security clearance. Officer has put a note that there is no concern but the security clearance is still pending.
Hi I am still going through the security clearance. When did you take the test?

dizzy007

Jun 16, 2016
App. Filed.......
15-10-2017
------------------------------------------------------
Hi Friend,

Did your ECAS update to Decision Made?

Unfortunately, not yet :( I've been reading around the forum and it seems that there are many similar cases. Some applicants have had their test in Jan/Feb and are still waiting. According to many applicants, this may be due to the security screening process conducted by CSIS or RCMP. Most of them did not even receive a FP request. In my case, I will simply cross my fingers and wait as contacting CIC won’t be of much help. I already know the typical answer: Your application appears to be in process and you’re still within the 12 months…

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
Did they request fingerprints from you? And did you request Your ATIP notes?
No. They did not request finger prints from me. I requested the ATIP notes. The officer has put a note that there is no concern but security clearance is still pending. Also, ATIP shows that language, knowledge, residence requirements and criminlity are passed. I have ordered a new ATIP request.

mirsad

Nov 5, 2014
Hey guys,

According to the official cic website, there are three oath ceremonies scheduled for Apr 27 in Ottawa. However still nobody from the spreadsheet has reported being invited to take the oath on that day...

Any of you guys has received an oath letter for that day? It seems unlikely that they would invite applicants only 10 days or less before the actual date or would they? Did that happen before?

It’s quite challenging to plan for work, I am trying to see if there any chance (risk?) I’d be invited to take the oath on that day. DM was on Mar 24.
I would say it is still possible to get an invite this week for April 27. Someone from September received an invite on April 10 for the ceremony on April 27.

Vinstar

Apr 17, 2018
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 16, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 10, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on December 11, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on January 9, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 1, 2018 at 1:15 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
did anyone got oath invite after feb ?

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 16, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 10, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on January 9, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 1, 2018 at 1:15 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Yes. If look into the spread sheet you will see that people have got invite oath after Feb. Also, I have friends in Ottawa that have got the oath invite after Feb. Are you waiting for security clearance?

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Added you to October sheet of global 2017 tracker. Link is in my signature.

Sonamal

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
No. They did not request finger prints from me. I requested the ATIP notes. The officer has put a note that there is no concern but security clearance is still pending. Also, ATIP shows that language, knowledge, residence requirements and criminlity are passed. I have ordered a new ATIP request.
What is an ATIP request?