ALL INLAND APPLICANTS WHO RECEIVED PPR CONNECT HERE

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My return tracker activated this evening. Looking forward to landing next Friday!

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAlhadka said:
Didn't you send photos with the PP??
A-Man is the ONLY person on this forum who actually read his PPR letter carefully enough to see that it DOES NOT ask for photos of the principal applicant! My letter was the same as his, and clearly said it wanted a photocopy of the passports of the principal applicant and accompanying family members and photos of the accompanying family members.

I guess as often happens with CIC, they didn't say what they meant, and wanted his photo, too. Their bad, not his! After I read his post, I felt like an idiot for sending my photos as well as my partner's! :D

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dobes said:
A-Man is the ONLY person on this forum who actually read his PPR letter carefully enough to see that it DOES NOT ask for photos of the principal applicant! My letter was the same as his, and clearly said it wanted a photocopy of the passports of the principal applicant and accompanying family members and photos of the accompanying family members.

I guess as often happens with CIC, they didn't say what they meant, and wanted his photo, too. Their bad, not his! After I read his post, I felt like an idiot for sending my photos as well as my partner's! :D
LOL!! you know I've just went back and read my letter carefully and you right, they ask for photos for the accompanying family members only... that's ironic! :D :D

On another note, congratulations for the tracker activation!! I hope I'm next ::)

christy23

Aug 22, 2015
hi am working in Canada and my wife is in india , I do have a doubt regarding the ppr ,cic is going to send ppr to mycic ,what aBout my wife ,whether her ppr request and case automatily send to home country VO,and mine in Canada or both case be moved to india,for permenant resident travel documents

LOVEUKYLE25

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
We also have not received any updates yet... we send our passport on August 28 and until now there's no update in our CIC, my application is still open.... my husband is planning to go home before Oct 6... :(

A-man

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dobes said:

Well I feel quite stupid that I didn't send it now lol :).

By the way congrats on the return tracker :D

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
How many days does it take for the EXAS status to change to "COMPLETED" after landing. Currently it is "DECISION MADE".

nastasya

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Received my CoPR yesterday ! going to do my landing on sept 20th after returning from vacay..
I have included 2 pics of myself when sending passport (im the only applicant, no dependents) and this photo i included was attached to my COPR papers

Novem

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Just got my passport back... Planning to go to Coutts border this sunday... This thread is big big help to all of us Hope all of you guys will get through in this application...thank you Lord Jesus for this successful process

A-man

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
01 SEP - PPR
02 SEP - Passport Mailed
04 SEP - Passport Received
08 SEP - Request to send photos
09 SEP - Submitted photos
10 SEP - Photos Received at CIC

Will keep posted.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally my tracker got activated yesterday at 16:27 - it is out for delivery this morning!! I should expect passports today in the afternoon;D ;D

A-man

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAlhadka said:
Finally my tracker got activated yesterday at 16:27 - it is out for delivery this morning!! I should expect passports today in the afternoon;D ;D
Congrats AAlhadka :)

Can't wait for mine to get activated 8)