+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL INLAND APPLICANTS WHO RECEIVED PPR CONNECT HERE

CohenLandherr

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
AAlhadka said:
Finally my tracker got activated yesterday at 16:27 - it is out for delivery this morning!! I should expect passports today in the afternoon;D ;D
My Passport has been delivered to my lawyer's office 5 minutes ago.

Here is my timeline:

PPR: August 24th.
Passport sent: August 25th
Passport Received by Ottawa: August 26th.
Passporte returned: September 11th

Good luck everyone!
Cohen

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got the passports!!!! yeayyyyyy

I can't believe that this is over..... will plan to cross the boarder this weekend :D :D :D

cherryyyyy

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAlhadka said:
I got the passports!!!! yeayyyyyy

I can't believe that this is over..... will plan to cross the boarder this weekend :D :D :D

Congrats!!!

Sent my passport on 9/11 afternoon. Waiting for next step

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Landed today at Thousand Islands Bridge!! Everything went smooth and so easy, didn't take more than 20 minutes for me and my family (total of 4).

The officer asked about the address, how much access to funds do we have, and to answer the security question and sign the forms. After 20 minutes waiting time to process our papers, he came back to confirm our PR, asked to hand over the Study Permits and Work Permits as they are no longer valid, gave us our signed copy of the CoPRs, and mentioned that PRCs will be delivered within 6 to 8 weeks to the address we provided!!

Yeayyyyyyyy - Can't believe that this journey is over!! and I really thank everyone here for the great help and support - you guys shed a light on that dark tunnel that we all have to go through!!

I wish everybody a smooth journey to their PR process :D :D

Optimisticlady

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 17
IELTS Request
April 20
LANDED..........
In Canada
AAlhadka said:
Landed today at Thousands Islands Bridge!! Everything went smooth and so easy, didn't take more than 20 minutes for me and my family (total of 4).

The officer asked about the address, how much access to funds do we have, and to answer the security question and sign the forms. After 20 minutes waiting time to process our papers, he came back to confirm our PR, asked to hand over the Study Permits and Work Permits as they are no longer valid, gave us our signed copy of the CoPRs, and mentioned that PRCs will be delivered within 6 to 8 weeks to the address we provided!!

Yeayyyyyyyy - Can't believe that this journey is over!! and I really thank everyone here for the great help and support - you guys shed a light on that dark tunnel that we all have to go through!!

Congrats!!

I'm looking forward to the journey as well....... I got PPR today :D :D

A-man

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAlhadka said:
Landed today at Thousand Islands Bridge!! Everything went smooth and so easy, didn't take more than 20 minutes for me and my family (total of 4).

Very happy to hear this AAlhadka. Congrats. Good luck on your journey here in Canada :)

cherryyyyy

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAlhadka said:

Congrats!!! Very happy for you!

nofrills

Jun 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
06-07-2015
Passport Req..
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
* Invitation to Apply: 12 June

* Documents Submitted: 6 July

* Background check in progress: 17 July

* Decision Made: 3 September

* Passport Request: 11 September

* Passport copy (Visa Exempt) mailed: 11 September / Received: 14 September

Estimate on time for visa-exempt countries?

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cherryyyyy said:
Congrats!!! Very happy for you!
Thanks!
nofrills said:

I guess it shouldn't take more than a week...

cherryyyyy

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nofrills said:

Hey CIC received my PP today as well. But i am from China so not visa-exempt. Hope I can get it back before next week ends!!

A-man

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Return tracker got activated today.

01 SEP - PPR
02 SEP - Passport Mailed
04 SEP - Passport Received
08 SEP - Request to send photos
09 SEP - Submitted photos
10 SEP - Photos Received at CIC
14 SEP - Return tracker activated

Will keep posted.

nofrills

Jun 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
06-07-2015
Passport Req..
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
A-man said:
Return tracker got activated today.

01 SEP - PPR
02 SEP - Passport Mailed
04 SEP - Passport Received
08 SEP - Request to send photos
09 SEP - Submitted photos
10 SEP - Photos Received at CIC
14 SEP - Return tracker activated

Will keep posted.
Were the photos incorrect format?

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
I just got my PPR and have a couple of questions. First, I'm from a visa exempt so I don't have to send my passport, but a photocopy. The letter says to send a copy of the photo page only (the only was in bold) and amendment pages if any. If I'm reading that correctly, it's just the first page with my picture, correct? Anyone know what amendment pages are? Are these pages with stamps or permits? Do I have to send copies of these as well? Normally, I'd just send in a copy of everything, but the letter emphasised the only for the photo page.

Second, I was send the PPR request directly to my email. Am I going to get a version of this letter in my MyCIC account? Is this something I need to wait for or can I just print out the email as the copy of the letter to send in?

Thank you for any answers! I know I'm being overly cautious, but I don't want to make any mistakes!