+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL INLAND APPLICANTS WHO RECEIVED PPR CONNECT HERE

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, I am very happy and relieved to share with you the happy news! Me and my husband landed on September 5th on our way back from vacation in Mexico on Calgary airport. It took about 10 minutes, we were asked only 4 questions: Have you been convicted of any crime? Have you ever been deported from any country? Do you have any other dependants? and Are you married to someone else?
After that, the officer sent us to sit and few minutes later he asked us to sign both copies of COPR on 3 different spots. Then he said with this stamp in passport and COPR you can go get the new SIN and Alberta health because you are now permanent residents, congratulations.

I wanted to thank all of you guys on this forum - this community helped me a lot while going through this stressful process and I wish you all the best of luck in your process and happy future in Canada! God bless you guys!

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CohenLandherr said:
Passport recieved on August 26th.
myCIC status is closed - APPROVED.

Tracker has not been activated yet.... just waiting.
My passport copy was received September 3. MyCIC closed and Approved just this morning. Waiting for the tracker - hoping to land at Rainbow Bridge September 18.

Erik0415

Jun 25, 2015
Hello guys, i just wanna share my situation right now, we receive our ppr last aug24 and sent it aug25 delivered on the 26th..but until now we have'nt receive any updates from cic yet even the status on "my cic" is still open and final decision not started..i just notice on your timelines guys that after sending your passport to visa offices,just after few days your status on "my cic"has been approved but mine its been 2weeks now and no any updates yet..im starting to get worried..is there any chance of rejection even after ppr?

Novem

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Tracker is activated last night. My passport now is in Edmonton hope I will receive it today....

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CohenLandherr said:
Passport recieved on August 26th.
myCIC status is closed - APPROVED.

Tracker has not been activated yet.... just waiting.
I'm in the same boat with the exact timeline - sent them on the 25th and received on the 26th! myCIC has changed last week to approved, but tracker is not activated yet...

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dobes said:
My passport copy was received September 3. MyCIC closed and Approved just this morning. Waiting for the tracker - hoping to land at Rainbow Bridge September 18.
Congratulations!

CohenLandherr

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Erik0415 said:
Hello guys, i just wanna share my situation right now, we receive our ppr last aug24 and sent it aug25 delivered on the 26th..but until now we have'nt receive any updates from cic yet even the status on "my cic" is still open and final decision not started..i just notice on your timelines guys that after sending your passport to visa offices,just after few days your status on "my cic"has been approved but mine its been 2weeks now and no any updates yet..im starting to get worried..is there any chance of rejection even after ppr?
Erik, according to my lawyer the ONLY reason why it would be rejected after PPR is if you commit a crime and CIC is notified.
A lot of people submitted it after me and got their passport back too. I would not worry about it at all to be honest.

Are you from a Visa-Exempt country? Or do you need a visa to enter canada even if just for vacay?

Erik0415

Jun 25, 2015
CohenLandherr said:
Erik, according to my lawyer the ONLY reason why it would be rejected after PPR is if you commit a crime and CIC is notified.
A lot of people submitted it after me and got their passport back too. I would not worry about it at all to be honest.

Are you from a Visa-Exempt country? Or do you need a visa to enter canada even if just for vacay?
thank you for the response..and thank you for giving me some peace of mind, coz i really really getting worried for the delayed updates of cic for my application and it would help me more if i could atleast see on "my cic" that application has been approved..btw yes i do need a visa..

nastasya

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Erik0415 said:
thank you for the response..and thank you for giving me some peace of mind, coz i really really getting worried for the delayed updates of cic for my application and it would help me more if i could atleast see on "my cic" that application has been approved..btw yes i do need a visa..
It just may be a tech glitch so dont worry ! My shows " your action is required" and only when i go inside it shows me " Approved" . it seems like small tech glitches are normal for mycic

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Erik0415 said:
Don't worry, as long as your Package has been received by the office, it might be just a delay in updating your myCIC - remember last week it was a long weekend.

A-man

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got request to send photos yesterday. Sent them today.

01 SEP - PPR
02 SEP - Passport Mailed
04 SEP - Passport Received
08 SEP - Request to send photos
09 SEP - Submitted photos

Will keep posted.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A-man said:
Got request to send photos yesterday. Sent them today.

01 SEP - PPR
02 SEP - Passport Mailed
04 SEP - Passport Received
08 SEP - Request to send photos
09 SEP - Submitted photos

Will keep posted.
Didn't you send photos with the PP??

CohenLandherr

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Erik0415 said:
Mine was weird too, saying "Approved" but the application was still OPEN... Don't worry about that.

If you need a Visa, it does take an extra couple of days for them to close your case simply because they need to include an entry visa/stamp on your passport for your landing.

You will be fine :)