+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL INLAND APPLICANTS WHO RECEIVED PPR CONNECT HERE

fawn

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question regarding photos to be sent together with your passport..

Can you use the same picture you uploaded in your express entry application?

arleneramiro

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
fawn said:
Question regarding photos to be sent together with your passport..

Can you use the same picture you uploaded in your express entry application?
as long as it is taken within the past 6 months and comply with the photo specifications listed on your information letter

etkuo

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
arleneramiro said:
as long as it is taken within the past 6 months and comply with the photo specifications listed on your information letter
Watch out for the photo spec. are different between the application and the PPR. The photo spec. for the application wants 31 to 36mm from chin to crown, the PPR one wants 25 to 30mm from chin to crown.

CohenLandherr

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
HELP!!!!

I received my PPR August 24th. Sent my Passport + Photos on the 25th and it was received by Ottawa on the 26th.

However, my myCIC is STILL in progress - it has not changed to "APPROVE".

It seems to me that people who delivered their passport later than me are already seeing the "APPROVED" in their myCIC.

Am I screwed? Is there any reason why CIC would refuse my application AFTER I got the PPR???

I am freaking out guys...

etkuo

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
CohenLandherr said:
HELP!!!!

I received my PPR August 24th. Sent my Passport + Photos on the 25th and it was received by Ottawa on the 26th.

It seems to me that people who delivered their passport later than me are already seeing the "APPROVED" in their myCIC.

Am I screwed? Is there any reason why CIC would refuse my application AFTER I got the PPR???

Are you visa exempt or not? It usually takes longer for people who are not visa exempt since they have to stamp the visa onto your passport.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CohenLandherr said:
HELP!!!!

I have the exact timeline, received PPR on the 24th, sent package on the 25th and it was delivered on the 26th. I'm even in Ottawa!
From what I've noticed, myCIC doesn't change to approve until they finish the entire process, then same day at night tracker is activated after PPs been picked up. It's Friday already and nothing changed this morning, so probably we will not hear back until Tuesday after the Labor Day long weekend!!

CohenLandherr

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
etkuo said:
Are you visa exempt or not? It usually takes longer for people who are not visa exempt since they have to stamp the visa onto your passport.
I am NOT visa exempt, I am originally from Brazil so I need a visa. Well let's hope everything is fine?

CohenLandherr

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
AAlhadka said:
I have the exact timeline, received PPR on the 24th, sent package on the 25th and it was delivered on the 26th. I'm even in Ottawa!
From what I've noticed, myCIC doesn't change to approve until they finish the entire process, then same day at night tracker is activated after PPs been picked up. It's Friday already and nothing changed this morning, so probably we will not hear back until Tuesday after the Labor Day long weekend!!
Ok well, that makes me a tad calmer - knowing that someone on the same timeline as me hasn't seen a change. Let's keep each other update.
I have a trip planned for October 1st and really need my passport by then.

Have you heard of any complications post PPR?

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CohenLandherr said:
Ok well, that makes me a tad calmer - knowing that someone on the same timeline as me hasn't seen a change. Let's keep each other update.
I have a trip planned for October 1st and really need my passport by then.

Have you heard of any complications post PPR?
Speaking about travel, my spouse was supposed to be on a plane this Sunday - obviously this is not gonna happen.... paying more money to change the ticket and try the next weekend hoping that PPs will be back by then. You should be fine with Oct. 1st! Looking at the pattern it takes about 10 days to get PPs back so technically we didn't reach that limit.

Never heard of any complications post PPR other than someone his PP got lost for week in its trip back to him. Honestly, my worry is PPs got lost in CIC office!!

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ CohenLandherr Check you myCIC!! just checked mine and found it updated with application status closed, and decision is approved!!

Waiting for the tracker to be activated!!! :D :D

CohenLandherr

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
AAlhadka said:
@ CohenLandherr Check you myCIC!! just checked mine and found it updated with application status closed, and decision is approved!!

Waiting for the tracker to be activated!!! :D :D
YAY! Mine is weird, in the first page it says "APPROVED" (WOOT WOOT) now but when I click in it it still shows "Open" and "In Progress" - maybe just a technical glitch?

Do you mind letting me know when you tracker gets activated? It really seems we are in the same timeline.
I am in Van tho so mine may take some time to arrive, where you at?

nastasya

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
CohenLandherr said:
YAY! Mine is weird, in the first page it says "APPROVED" (WOOT WOOT) now but when I click in it it still shows "Open" and "In Progress" - maybe just a technical glitch?

Do you mind letting me know when you tracker gets activated? It really seems we are in the same timeline.
Mine is vise verca . On main page it says "Your action is required" and when i open my application its said "Approved"

so i guess it just a tech glitch

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CohenLandherr said:

No tracker has been activated yet, so I guess they will be out after the labor day holiday!!
I'm in Ottawa!

nastasya said:
Mine is vise verca . On main page it says "Your action is required" and when i open my application its said "Approved"

so i guess it just a tech glitch
I guess the system might experience technical issues as I've noticed a message says that the on line tool is experience some delays.....

etkuo

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Received CoPR :D, going to drive to Sarnia tonight for landing.

Jan01: Created EE Profile
Mar27: Received ITA for FSW (In Canada, CRS Score 469)
Mar30: Medical Completed
Apr03: Submitted Application
Apr03: Status “Opened"
Apr03: Review of Eligibility "In Progress"
Apr07: Review of Medical Results "In Progress"
Apr07: Background check "In Progress"
Apr10: Medical Results "Passed"
Apr10: ECAS activated: We received your application for permanent residence on January 1, 2015. We started processing your application on February 20, 2015.
Apr15: ECAS Update: We have received your medical.
May06: 1st GCMS Notes Requested
May07: BOWP Online Application Submitted
Jun02: 1st AOR Received for EE
Jun05: 1st GCMS Notes Received
Jun05: 2nd GCMS Notes Requested
Jun25: 3rd GCMS Notes Requested
Jul06: 2nd GCMS Notes Received
Jul27: 3rd GCMS Notes Received
Aug15: ECAS In Process
Aug21: MyCIC Updated with no visible status change
Aug22: ECAS Decision Made
Aug22: 4th GCMS Notes Requested
Aug23: ECAS Update: We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 2, 2015.
Aug27: PPR Received
Aug28: Passport Copy (Visa Exempt) and Photos Sent via Xpresspost
Aug31: Passport Reached Ottawa
Sep03: Status "Closed"
Sep03: Review of Eligibility "Passed"
Sep03: Background Check "Completed"
Sep03: Final Decision "This Application has been approved"
Sep03: Return Tracker activated
Sep04: CoPR received