+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL INLAND APPLICANTS WHO RECEIVED PPR CONNECT HERE

etkuo

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
PPR received last night (through email), Passport Copy (visa exempt) and Photos sent this afternoon. Hopefully I will get the luck of KaydenB and have fast processing on my COPR. Would like to leave the country for vacation next weekend. Has been waiting for my PR to come through so that i can take my vacation. Has been on implied status since end of June so I couldn't leave the country or I will loose my implied status.

ashrafgk

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Final decision: This application has been approved. The magic status.

Still waiting for the tracker to be activated. Had a trip planned for September 1st, gonna have to delay that few days.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashrafgk said:

Still waiting for the tracker to be activated. Had a trip planned for September 1st, gonna have to delay that few days.
Where did you send your passport from and how long have you been waiting?

We sent ours last Tuesday and it was delivered the following day since we are already in Ottawa, my husband is traveling on the 6th of September, we are worried that he might not get his passport back before his trip as well!

etkuo

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Passport copy sent on Friday and delivered to Ottawa today. (Canada Post tracking sucks. The tracking stayed at "item received at post office" until "out for delivery" this morning. For a while I thought the item was stuck at the originating post office until today but thankfully it was delivered.)

Now hopefully it wouldn't take too long to get my copr. Hopefully it will be faster for visa exempt country.

Fitztorious

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashrafgk said:

I sent on the same day as you and received on Aug 21. Still waiting for the tracker to be activated. I got the Final decision: This application has been approved status on Friday. Maybe they send passports out in large groups.

ashrafgk

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAlhadka said:
Where did you send your passport from and how long have you been waiting?

We sent ours last Tuesday and it was delivered the following day since we are already in Ottawa, my husband is traveling on the 6th of September, we are worried that he might not get his passport back before his trip as well!
I am also in Ottawa. Mine was sent on the 20th.

ashrafgk

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fitztorious said:
I sent on the same day as you and received on Aug 21. Still waiting for the tracker to be activated. I got the Final decision: This application has been approved status on Friday. Maybe they send passports out in large groups.
It's very frustrating. Still waiting.

A-man

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Officially joining this thread now. Received my PPR close to midnight ;D.

Will be sending out my passport this morning.

01 SEP - PPR
02 SEP - Passport Mailed

Will keep posted.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A-man said:
Officially joining this thread now. Received my PPR close to midnight ;D.

Will be sending out my passport this morning.

01 SEP - PPR
02 SEP - Passport Mailed

Will keep posted.
Welcome to the club :)

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sent passport copies (visa exempt countries) and photos this morning. Hoping to flagpole on September 18 at Rainbow Bridge.

CohenLandherr

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Hey everyone!!!

So, I got my PPR on August 24th, the Passport + Photos were received on August 26th (Fedex confirmed it).

Now I am wondering, what is this "return tracker activated" that everyone is talking about???

If i log into myCIC account it shows that I am still under "Submitted" and background check is: In Progress???

Not sure what is happening here??

Any thoughts would be VERY much appreciated!!

Thanks
Cohen

autumnsummer71

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
Doc's Request.
08-05-2015 RCMP; 29-05-2015 Schedule A
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015 at CIC Calgary
CohenLandherr said:
Hey everyone!!!

So, I got my PPR on August 24th, the Passport + Photos were received on August 26th (Fedex confirmed it).

Now I am wondering, what is this "return tracker activated" that everyone is talking about???

If i log into myCIC account it shows that I am still under "Submitted" and background check is: In Progress???

Not sure what is happening here??

Any thoughts would be VERY much appreciated!!

Thanks
Cohen
I believe when you sent your passport+photos you also sent them a self-addressed envelope expensive enough that they give the option to track its movement and delivery. If so, when Ottawa mails your passport back, the online tracking feature helps you to know that it has been sent from Ottawa and is in transit. People after confirming it reached Ottawa, daily? or few days later login regularly into the post/courier website to see if the passport has been picked up by the company by checking this online tracker for the return envelope. Hope this helps