+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL INLAND APPLICANTS WHO RECEIVED PPR CONNECT HERE

ViswaManickam

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shannon234 said:
Once I saw your message, I decided to check myCIC again. Then it shows "updated" in front page when I sign in, inside, same as yours "Final decision: not started". When I go back to front page, it says "Approved"!! Yeah!! Now I'm in the same situation as yours. They may send us passport tomorrow. Let's check for return tracker tomorrow morning!
Exactly same thing happened to me. Yes lets wait for return tracker to activate :) :)

yashiro_j

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Hi Kay,
Have you received a request letter for Schedule A and it says your application has been transferred to Case Processing Center OTTAWA (CPC) prior to PPR?
Thank you

KaydenB

Jul 8, 2015
Victoria, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
Doc's Request.
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
yashiro_j said:
Hi Kay,
Have you received a request letter for Schedule A and it says your application has been transferred to Case Processing Center OTTAWA (CPC) prior to PPR?
Thank you
My application has always been processed by CPC-Ottawa, from the very beginning, no transfer.

CatherineXT

Feb 11, 2015
I just received PPR!

May I ask how long does it usually take them to return the passport? I need my passport to go to US in a month and half. A little bit concerned that I might not have it back by then.

Many thanks!!!

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JUST GOT THE MAIL FOR THE PP REQUEST!! Now I would like to know how long it takes until they send the PP back as my spouse will travel after 2 weeks period!!

k3ndy

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CatherineXT said:
I just received PPR!

May I ask how long does it usually take them to return the passport? I need my passport to go to US in a month and half. A little bit concerned that I might not have it back by then.

Many thanks!!!
Depends on a case by case basis. I got mine back within 10 days (from Toronto here). So hopefully if all goes well, it will be the same amount of time approximately

CohenLandherr

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Hey everyone!

Here is my timeline for reference:

April 2nd: EE PR Profile submitted
Mid May: ITA received
June 23rd: Application submitted - 1069 points FSW w/ BC PNP
* I had already done all the medicals and RCMP checks in advance
August 24th: PPR !!!

Sending my passport today to Ottawa. It seems like it is take roughly 2 weeks for CIC to return your passport to you? I am in Vancouver.

Thanks
Cohen

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Called CIC regarding my passport. I have to travel to Seattle on 4th September for a conference and I am worried about my passport. I am in Calgary and it takes atleast 3 days for the courier to get delivered at my address (from Ottawa).

The reply I got was that they may take upto a month to complete the processing of my passport. I don not understand what they want to do for so long......pisssed...attending the conference is necessary for my job :-[

samcan2015

Feb 16, 2015
I have a question for landing. I am from a country with visa required. right now I am in Calgary, so if I have my passport back and want to land at the US border.
is it possible for me to go to the US border without having USA visa?
Can I do that?
I read from this forum that people want to the US border and got a rejection visa for USA and then let them do the landing in Canada border
Please can anyone share his/her experience
Thank you so much

KaydenB

Jul 8, 2015
Victoria, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
Doc's Request.
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
Canada Post tracking stuck on "Out for Delivery" since yesterday. Grrrr :mad:

Do you know when it's stuck on this status, if the package does actually get delivered to CPC-Ottawa the same day ? (in the event it never updates to "Delivered") ::)

wyueshen

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2015
Doc's Request.
27-03-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
18-05-2015
Passport Req..
14-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2015
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
kainthsimranjit said:
Called CIC regarding my passport. I have to travel to Seattle on 4th September for a conference and I am worried about my passport. I am in Calgary and it takes atleast 3 days for the courier to get delivered at my address (from Ottawa).

The reply I got was that they may take upto a month to complete the processing of my passport. I don not understand what they want to do for so long......pisssed...attending the conference is necessary for my job :-[
We are in the same boat. I will travel to Shanghai for a conference on Sep 5!! If I remembered correctly, our passports were delivered to CIC at the same day (Aug 19).

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
wyueshen said:
We are in the same boat. I will travel to Shanghai for a conference on Sep 5!! If I remembered correctly, our passports were delivered to CIC at the same day (Aug 19).
That's correct. Are you able to track your passport back now.....

MyCIC status is still SUBMITTED. No Change :'(

EEdreams15

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I have a silly technical question. I got my PPR email yesterday in my gmail and the letter says to provide a copy of the email when I submit my passport.

My question is - how do I print out the email without the google logo? Will they accept it if I copy and pasted it to a word document?

Any suggestions will be appreciated!