+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All completed - No PPR yet

Jagpreetsingh

Aug 3, 2023
VO- Edmonton, I have recently got my GCMS notes and My Eligibility is Recommended Pass and they are Reviewing it from Aug,2022. Don't know what to do really Frustrated
Legally you have the last option that is hire a lawyer and judge will ask ircc to fasttrack your file but this is the last resort

Reactions: Canadanac

H2327

May 11, 2023
Legally you have the last option that is hire a lawyer and judge will ask ircc to fasttrack your file but this is the last resort
Anyone who has gone through that process can you please share the information, like how much will it cost and how can I start the process.

Thank you

Jagpreetsingh

Aug 3, 2023
Anyone who has gone through that process can you please share the information, like how much will it cost and how can I start the process.

Thank you
i have read a case study about it but you can always ask ircc lawyer since you are already in canada i know a lawyer who can handle these case but not sure about fees and all you will have to ask him

Jagpreetsingh

Aug 3, 2023

Thank you
i have read a case study almost the same but you can always ask a lawyer i know one know is based on mississauga

frostyfan

Star Member
Sep 15, 2023
Gimme your contact details
May AOR , all completed since June 10 but no PPR! Do you also have final decision date on your GC key? I have it since June! I was told my PVO is Ottawa...not sure if it's RROC but seeing your case I believe it could be! Let me know!