+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Shac

Star Member
Feb 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idas bhai..the news is so inspiring. congratulations and have a nice life ahead.

SIT007

Apr 6, 2011
Dear All

I am a new landed immigrant in Canada. I am in deep deep trouble. But i cant understand how can i join and write something on a forum....please help me.

SIT

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
You have already written so, what kind of deep deep trouble youre in?
where are you staying and which profession youre skilled in?

Rafin

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
October 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
January 2013
VISA ISSUED...
February 2013
LANDED..........
Landed on May 2013
idas said:
Friends got a good news, Love to share it with you.

After we land we saw most people (who came earlier 1 or 2 years back) are frustrated that they have to do survival job till now. Every one recommended me to start a survival job. There is nothing wrong with survival job but it never lids to anything better. Even survival job is hard to get.

After a month of sending resume and waiting, I got an interview today. Went with the interview and "ACED" it. Got the job (Same position I left from home) confirmation email after 2 hr. of the interview. Starting next Monday.

Pray for me guys.
TC
Idas
CONGRATS

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SIT007 said:
Dear All,I am a new landed immigrant in Canada. I am in deep deep trouble. But i cant understand how can i join and write something on a forum....please help me.SIT
Dear

first of all, you are most welcome and feel free to share things you are going through.you can add your experience in this thread .i found this thread more useful and resourceful. this is such a place where hundreds of people are benefited reading and discussing things related to ones problems .

it seems that you must have an ID and password and you can log on .when you open the thread you will see "quote" by clicking this you will find a mailing box. in the blank box, you can write as more as you will and then press "send ". result: everyone in the thread will see your writings . to comment on someones opinion, just quote it and comment as you plan.

when you log on , you will find"Immigration topic "on various issues such as housing , general, settlement , citizenship and more .but in general you will discover that there are many threads relating to the different topics .write and share things as more as you intent .

you can also send personal message to someone . the way to go is simple and easy. when you open the log in page you will find some options just on the upper right-hand side of the page like inbox,profile,RSS and many more . in these options, for example "inbox" contains information relating to "sent and received message" . you will see what messages are sent and received . if someone sent you message , you will see it in inbox as " inbox(1) , for example .

hopefully this little information helps . i welcome seniors to join here .
remain blessed and share things with us.

wish you best of luck.

imu

Ram rao

Mar 23, 2011
hi,

i had applied fsw1 noc 0213 in 30 aug, 2009. but still i am waiting for medical request. Recently couple of days ago i made general enquiry in which they said my application is in queue for processing. In case is showing "In process". What should i do? Shall i go for case specific enquiry or CAIPS NOTES? which one I should go first? Mine is buffalo, ny to new york visa office transferred.

Thanks
rama rao

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Ram Rao

Chances for Buffalo applicants are Rock solid.
More quota for that office.
Sit back and relax for the next call, MR.

zaman123

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
idas said:

After we land we saw most people (who came earlier 1 or 2 years back) are frustrated that they have to do survival job till now. Every one recommended me to start a survival job. There is nothing wrong with survival job but it never lids to anything better. Even survival job is hard to get.

After a month of sending resume and waiting, I got an interview today. Went with the interview and "ACED" it. Got the job (Same position I left from home) confirmation email after 2 hr. of the interview. Starting next Monday.

Pray for me guys.
TC
Idas

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice to hear it

idas

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
DONE :-)
Shac said:
idas bhai..the news is so inspiring. congratulations and have a nice life ahead.
Thanks a lot Shac, Rafin & zaman123. Hope you all can share the same news in time.

TC

Idas

ddev

Star Member
Nov 30, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
24-Feb-2010
AOR Received.
12-Jun-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS on 26-Oct-2010
Med's Request
10-Nov-2010
Med's Done....
13-Nov-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-12-2010
hi dears,

i'm planning for my flight to canada on 23rd may. but i'm confused to choose the airline.

will you please suggest which airline will be best for me? what about their Food, In flight service/entertainment etc.?

BTW i want to keep ticket costing + tax below 1lac.

regards

ddev

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Are you alone?
You want one way or round trip ticket?

Currently Emirates and Singapore Airlines has the best In flight entertainment but when it comes to food for economy class, all of them are almost same. I'd go with Turkish airlines for their best food in economy class.

Emirates is still good but they are not good with serving food, less and most of the times they run out of meat.

You should always spend a bit more for long haul flights/ it ensures the quality and service.

swapnochary

Jul 27, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
IELTS Request
L - 7.5, R - 6.5, W - 6.5, S - 8.0, Ov. All. - 7
Med's Request
12-07-2010
Med's Done....
02-08-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-08-2010 PP submitted: 14-09-2010 Decision made: 05-10-10
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2010 VISA RCVD...: 24-10-2010
LANDED..........
GOD KNOWS
WOW.. sadi vai its a great news.... CONGRATULATIONS... CA te ese misti khabo ..

swapnochary

idas said:

Pray for me guys.
TC
Idas

idas

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
swapnochary said:
WOW.. sadi vai its a great news.... CONGRATULATIONS... CA te ese misti khabo ..

swapnochary
Thank you and you are most welcome. But the problem is we never thought that we have to take 5-10 pieces of sweet to any ones home when we go for any invitation. In Toronto that much sweets cost around 20$ (1500bdt) so Apni amar nam kore BD te pet bhore misti kheye nen, Ami eikhane ele pushiye dibo ;) LOL

Jokes apart, Missing you guys here.
TC
Idas

swapnochary

Jul 27, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
IELTS Request
L - 7.5, R - 6.5, W - 6.5, S - 8.0, Ov. All. - 7
Med's Request
12-07-2010
Med's Done....
02-08-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-08-2010 PP submitted: 14-09-2010 Decision made: 05-10-10
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2010 VISA RCVD...: 24-10-2010
LANDED..........
GOD KNOWS
Man... u r starting job from tomorrow so why r u thinking abt 20$ ??? anyway . as u told.. "apnar name e pet vore misti kheye nibo" and hope u will through a big party soon..inviting all of us(landed forum members). All the best.

swapnochary

idas said:
Thank you and you are most welcome. But the problem is we never thought that we have to take 5-10 pieces of sweet to any ones home when we go for any invitation. In Toronto that much sweets cost around 20$ (1500bdt) so Apni amar nam kore BD te pet bhore misti kheye nen, Ami eikhane ele pushiye dibo ;) LOL

Jokes apart, Missing you guys here.
TC
Idas

idas

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
swapnochary said:
Man... u r starting job from tomorrow so why r u thinking abt 20$ ??? anyway . as u told.. "apnar name e pet vore misti kheye nibo" and hope u will through a big party soon..inviting all of us(landed forum members). All the best.

swapnochary
u r getting it wrong, any way once u come we will see 8)