Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0631 (MI 2)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
Thanks a lot I have got information about my status, it shows: CIC Sydney eligibility review complete.
Can any one please give me any idea what does mean by this.
Biborno

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
They'll now send your file to CHC Singapore and they will send you the 2nd AOR, then 1 year or more of waiting time, could be more than that.

tosher

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
BD
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 th Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
17th Feb 2010
AOR Received.
17-2-2010
IELTS Request
17-2-2010
File Transfer...
9th April 2010
Med's Request
04/05/2011
Med's Done....
25/05/2011
Interview........
Weaved
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah Received 29/9/11
VISA ISSUED...
Decession Made 27/10/11
LANDED..........
27/11/2011
prince56k said:
If Airfare is the only issue then also consider about companion or child (if any) whether they can tolerate 16 hrs non-stop travel from Pakistan to Toronto. BD-PAK I think travel time will be 3.5 hour and it will not be matter even travel by parachute.

There is no doubt that this is the lowest fare. I have already gone through some user reviews for PAK-Toronto route in different forums. To be summarized, their comments are, 2 times spicy meal for 16 hrs journey, average delay time 2 hrs, seats are average with poor or no entertainment system but have enough leg space, toilets with/without washing liquids, aircraft overall quality is average, etc. Positive site is total time from BD-Toronto is relatively lower than other routes. Probably, it will starts from BD around 3 PM and will arrive in Toronto around 2 PM local time. Transition time in Pakistan is only about 3 hrs.

Finally, one has to decide route considering fare, Duration and comfort. Frequent air travelers can easily choose this route if consider fare and duration. I was expecting answer from someone from BD who used this route but it seems that none have use this route.
Thx for ur nice sharing it will be help full for those people who has chield.
But Cathe pacifiq , Jet air & gulf air if u search the total flying duration including waiting time more or lase not much vary isn't is? So if we can wait in the launge 4/6 hours more so why not 5/6 hour in the air I think travel in the air extra 4/5 hours better than 4/5 hours waiting in the launge. this in my concept. On the other hand if PIA offers hotel if waiting hours is more than 8 hours which jet / cathe dont offer. PIA also offer a flight which stay corachi only 2 hours isn't it good? If I can save 20000/- bdt from 1 ticket then 4/5 members family can save 80000/100000/ bdt so I think PIA is the best for secrificing 4/5 hours more journy we can save 1000-1200 usd which can be helpful to survibe canada at lease 1 month including house rent. On the otherhand tptal duration on the air including waiting in the loung is not so difference. M I right?
Tosher

swapnochary

Jul 27, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
IELTS Request
L - 7.5, R - 6.5, W - 6.5, S - 8.0, Ov. All. - 7
Med's Request
12-07-2010
Med's Done....
02-08-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-08-2010 PP submitted: 14-09-2010 Decision made: 05-10-10
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2010 VISA RCVD...: 24-10-2010
LANDED..........
GOD KNOWS
Era mone hoi cargo neyar jaigai kore nibe....
pls be sure before purchase ur ticket.. dont forget they r PIA.

tosher said:
Today I went PIA Gulshan Office & got the rate' This is minimum class. Another class is there That is 58000/- per ticket
For more information U can check Gulshan Hotel Serina r Pashe PIA Office
This is 100% true
Tosher

idas

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
DONE :-)
Friends got a good news, Love to share it with you.

After we land we saw most people (who came earlier 1 or 2 years back) are frustrated that they have to do survival job till now. Every one recommended me to start a survival job. There is nothing wrong with survival job but it never lids to anything better. Even survival job is hard to get.

After a month of sending resume and waiting, I got an interview today. Went with the interview and "ACED" it. Got the job (Same position I left from home) confirmation email after 2 hr. of the interview. Starting next Monday.

Pray for me guys.
TC
Idas

vncviewer

Sep 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
SIngapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-09
Doc's Request.
25-09-09
Nomination.....
15-12-09
AOR Received.
23-12-09
congrats bhai..best of luck...

now we are in canada . pls send me ur contact address....

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idas said:

After we land we saw most people (who came earlier 1 or 2 years back) are frustrated that they have to do survival job till now. Every one recommended me to start a survival job. There is nothing wrong with survival job but it never lids to anything better. Even survival job is hard to get.

After a month of sending resume and waiting, I got an interview today. Went with the interview and "ACED" it. Got the job (Same position I left from home) confirmation email after 2 hr. of the interview. Starting next Monday.

Pray for me guys.
TC
Idas

Congratulations......Idas bhai...May Allah bless you and your family... Please pray for us as well...

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idas said:

Pray for me guys.
TC
Idas
Congrats Idas. Its really great to know you managed to start right in the position where you left back in home... Not all people able to find themselves that fortunate. Provide us some of your job nature and experiences how you getting on when you find time... All the very best bro

idas

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
fariza said:
Congrats Idas. Its really great to know you managed to start right in the position where you left back in home... Not all people able to find themselves that fortunate. Provide us some of your job nature and experiences how you getting on when you find time... All the very best bro
Thanks a lot for the nice wishes vncviewer, Classical_beat and fariza.

RPN

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
June 2010
idas said:

Pray for me guys.
TC
Idas
Congrats! Idas, a new begining.

arlnr

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009
Doc's Request.
June2009
Nomination.....
July 2009
AOR Received.
July 2009
IELTS Request
August 2009
File Transfer...
In process Since March 11 2010
Med's Request
Feb 8 2012
Med's Done....
March 27 2012 and received April 2 2012
Interview........
November 29 2011
Passport Req..
May 28 2012
Idas

Congrates.
Always wishing the best for u and others.
one thing do u have any idea about the prospect of "IT Help Desk" profession in Toronto

arlnr

idas

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
RPN said:
Congrats! Idas, a new begining.
Thanks RPN. It is indeed a new beginning.

idas

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
arlnr said:
Idas

Congrates.
Always wishing the best for u and others.
one thing do u have any idea about the prospect of "IT Help Desk" profession in Toronto

arlnr
Thanks a lot arlnr. As a matter of fact I have tried in two track one was in help desk and one as DB Developer (I even didn't think of trying for IT / IS Manager though I ended up getting the job at end. I am into Data Mining as IT Manager (DBA) ). As I have not received any other interview call I cant say which one is prospective but I have seen a lot of circular of Help Desk expert but you have to have a very good command over English or you have to be bilingual to get this jobs.

TC
Idas

tosher

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
BD
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 th Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
17th Feb 2010
AOR Received.
17-2-2010
IELTS Request
17-2-2010
File Transfer...
9th April 2010
Med's Request
04/05/2011
Med's Done....
25/05/2011
Interview........
Weaved
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah Received 29/9/11
VISA ISSUED...
Decession Made 27/10/11
LANDED..........
27/11/2011
idas said:
Thanks a lot arlnr. As a matter of fact I have tried in two track one was in help desk and one as DB Developer (I even didn't think of trying for IT / IS Manager though I ended up getting the job at end. I am into Data Mining as IT Manager (DBA) ). As I have not received any other interview call I cant say which one is prospective but I have seen a lot of circular of Help Desk expert but you have to have a very good command over English or you have to be bilingual to get this jobs.

TC
Idas
Congrats Idas
Please sea my details and suggest me or can u give me some ideas about my waiting time. My catagory is Manager finance. Some members of the forum saying cota has fill uped for 2011 but My consultant saying as we dont reseived any negetive answer so we thinking for positivity. u r there , so can u share something ? Do u have any idea about PIA?

Tosher

idas

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
tosher said:
Congrats Idas
Please sea my details and suggest me or can u give me some ideas about my waiting time. My catagory is Manager finance. Some members of the forum saying cota has fill uped for 2011 but My consultant saying as we dont reseived any negetive answer so we thinking for positivity. u r there , so can u share something ? Do u have any idea about PIA?

Tosher
Thanks Tusher

Unfortunately the things you are hearing is seems to be true in certain extent. CHC's all over the world has reduced issuing PR visa in certain NOC as far it seams. Unfortunately the NOC 0213 and 1111 or 0111 is in the fore front of this. Though they don't have a official declaration yet but to my understanding they will start issuing PR visa after this june. Remember the priority would be (according to cic press-note) both Post 2010 June and clearing the backlog (Pre 2008) applicant.

About PIA, I haven't used their service but heard a lot about them and those are not in favor of them. If you want my advice Jet is even 3 times better (In ratio to expence, when we fly the total cost was 55600/- bdt per person) then PIA. You can try Gulf it's cost effective as far i heard.

TC
Idas