+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

swapno

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Shumon Bhai,
May be this is the time to form a forum for those who have landed newly like us. We can share and help each other to overcome the initial settlement issues.
Swapno

Md.Azad

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Australia
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
17-09-2013
AOR Received.
02-10-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application

Hello Seniors,
I applied for FSW 2013 & got PER.Now,I am waiting for MR.In the mean time,I got visa of Australia & have to land there within March 2014.But I am more interested for Canada as I have relatives there.I am anxious of canada process.If I move to Aus ,how shall I process MR etc from there ?
1.Shall I inform SGVO about my location change ?
2.Shall I change my visa office from SGVO to Australia ?

Please suggest me.

Regards,
Azad

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
Md.Azad said:

Hello Seniors,
I applied for FSW 2013 & got PER.Now,I am waiting for MR.In the mean time,I got visa of Australia & have to land there within March 2014.But I am more interested for Canada as I have relatives there.I am anxious of canada process.If I move to Aus ,how shall I process MR etc from there ?
1.Shall I inform SGVO about my location change ?
2.Shall I change my visa office from SGVO to Australia ?
Please suggest me.
Regards,
Azad
Yes you are to inform VO regarding your changes in address, it's a must.
They will send MR to the current location and you can have the medical done from there, no worries.
There are panel physicians in Australia as well.

The catch is, for Australia VO is not Singapore, it's Australia itself. They might transfer your file to Australia.
Just inform them they will instruct the next step.

lilua

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Brothers,

i have a query.

Recently i have applied for Mom sponsored by my elder brother from Canada.

After 13 days of application Singapore VO has sent the below Medical Request today without any attachment.

"This is in reference to your application for a temporary resident visa to visit Canada.

Please submit the following outstanding item(s) within 30 days from the date of this email.

• Medical instructions are being issued to you on an at-your-own-risk basis, prior to the approval of your application. Completion of a medical exam now will reduce the processing time of your application, if it is approved.

If you do not comply with this request within thirty days from the date of this email, we will presume that you are no longer interested in pursuing your application and your file will be closed. We hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration | dck
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour"

I know the CIC approved medical clinics, but how she can make medical without any form or Passport (as it has submitted with application). Where should she submit the report, she dont have any UCI or other file number yet. Please suggest. Only 30 days timeline!
Medical are usually general in nature.You do it from any approved doctoe of CIC and send it with reference to the Passport number .The doctor concern may also advise you.

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khobor ki forum er vai o bonera. Apnara kemon asen ? :D canada er thanda te to asthir hoye gelam , bangladesh theke apex snow boat ansilam , vitore borof kemne dokhe , khuja pai na , gobeshona kora kissu pai nai, :D juta thik ase , kintu jutar vitor pani kemne dhoke , khuijja paai na , apnader suggestion er opekhai roylam, purano vai o bonera apnra jodi mone koren tahole jogajog koiren! ehon porjonto canadai moja pai nai , boring lage ! Happy new year , aber song shod nirba chon a NA vote songukto korara jonno , anurodh ! Ami to Awami, BNP , kawke vote dite chai na, shadhin desh chai,

Dhonno bad
Teaspoon

babu1234

Dec 16, 2013
Dear brothers/sisters,

I'm new to this forum. I"ve just started to prepare my documents to be submitted for PR in Canada. Since I'm doing these all by myself, I need your valuable suggestions in this respect. Please help me by answering my below queries:

1) I'm a B.Sc. Engineer. Shall I have to assess my B.Sc. Engineering certificates AND H.S.C. certificates both or the B.Sc. Engineering certificate only?

2) I don't have a credit card. Can anyone help me about the alternate payment procedures?

3) I'm a Bangladeshi citizen (by birth). Which visa office should I select for processing my application?

Thanks//

GreenBD

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-03-2012
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
24-02-2011
IELTS Request
sent with initial application
Med's Request
feb'2013
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
In sha Allah 1st week of April 2014
Teaspoon said:
khobor ki forum er vai o bonera. Apnara kemon asen ? :D canada er thanda te to asthir hoye gelam , bangladesh theke apex snow boat ansilam , vitore borof kemne dokhe , khuja pai na , gobeshona kora kissu pai nai, :D juta thik ase , kintu jutar vitor pani kemne dhoke , khuijja paai na , apnader suggestion er opekhai roylam, purano vai o bonera apnra jodi mone koren tahole jogajog koiren! ehon porjonto canadai moja pai nai , boring lage ! Happy new year , aber song shod nirba chon a NA vote songukto korara jonno , anurodh ! Ami to Awami, BNP , kawke vote dite chai na, shadhin desh chai,

Dhonno bad
Teaspoon
Amar mone hoi apnar boot er selai er gap die snow dhuke. Check it, you may need to buy a new one from Canada to survive in this cold.

Na vote diben kivabe!! choose to korte parben na, balot paper e to sudhu e nouka marka.
sob chaite valo hoito ei dujon ke sundor bon e bonobas e dite parle!!!!

thanks

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shundor bon prani gulor upor ki jothesto obichar hobe na :D oi jager vodro prani gulo to shoiracher na !

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
Toaday temp gone down to -23. And feel like temp is -32. The lowest most ever I felt anything in my entire life.
Just went down with my wife for a walk, and with in 15 minutes, I could not feel my face any more!!!! We were bound to come back home. Crazy winter and donno what comes next. Any ways Lage raho Munna bhai.
Salam and best regards. Shumon

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
hhshumon said:
Toaday temp gone down to -23. And feel like temp is -32. The lowest most ever I felt anything in my entire life.
Just went down with my wife for a walk, and with in 15 minutes, I could not feel my face any more!!!! We were bound to come back home. Crazy winter and donno what comes next. Any ways Lage raho Munna bhai.
Salam and best regards. Shumon
hahah.dear shumon bhae..ur story is not completed yet..tell us how much time it took to feel ur face again :p

From_BD

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
13th Aug 2013
File Transfer...
5th Sep 2013
babu1234 said:
Dear brothers/sisters,

I'm new to this forum. I"ve just started to prepare my documents to be submitted for PR in Canada. Since I'm doing these all by myself, I need your valuable suggestions in this respect. Please help me by answering my below queries:

1) I'm a B.Sc. Engineer. Shall I have to assess my B.Sc. Engineering certificates AND H.S.C. certificates both or the B.Sc. Engineering certificate only?

2) I don't have a credit card. Can anyone help me about the alternate payment procedures?

3) I'm a Bangladeshi citizen (by birth). Which visa office should I select for processing my application?

Thanks//
Here is your answers:
1. You only have to assess your B.Sc. Eng. Certificates.
2. Payment for what? If it is about WES then you have to pay by Credit Card. You can take help from anyone who have International Credit Card.
3. If you are in Bangladesh then you have to select Singapore Visa Office.

BTW, What is your NOC?

Shah_KL

Mar 13, 2013
Dear all,

Happy New year to everybody! Asha kori Canadian thanda valo moto upovog ( :-\) korchen shobi !

I have a query. Whenever I appear to any employer or recruiting agency, they are asking whether I am an individual consultant or I have any business organization. Recently, I was asked by an employer to open a sole proprietorship business. He said it will be better for me in future if I want to have my own consultancy firm.

I just been curious about its tax structure. What are the benefits on tax if I am earning on my own or through my business. Or what if I am working two jobs at the same time? If someone can give a detail overview, that would be very helpful.

Thanks to all !

OH71

Dec 21, 2012
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I landed in Toronto on 27th November 13. Now I am staying at a basement apartment. The landlord is a Bangladeshi and he is very kind and friendly. He has two more similar accommodations (one bedroom+one living+kitchen) good for small family. He is looking for tenants. The location is near Eglinton+Victoria Park intersection and the monthly rent is CAD 700.

The school and stores are just nearby. I am benefited staying here. It is good for a start up for a small family. He does not have access to this forum so he requested me to post this mail. If you are interested, please mail at ohcbd@yahoo.com.

Best Regards

shantonu

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Gulshan, Dhaka
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2010
Doc's Request.
06-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-05-2010
File Transfer...
09-03-2010
Med's Request
05-10-2012 got on 22-10-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah on August 2013
Teaspoon said:

Dhonno bad
Teaspoon
Super Like...Vai Jaan apnar Cell a call jaena keno :eek: ??!! cell number ta pathan...or Bokhtiar vai k fwd koren ...ami nia nibo....apnar shathe ektu kotha bola dorkar...pora-lekha nia...!! :'(

From_BD

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
13th Aug 2013
File Transfer...
5th Sep 2013
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Dear Seniors[/size][/size][/size]

[size=10pt]How to contact with IOM? My father got PR VISA for USA and will move within this April. Do you think that he can also avail the discount facilities from IOM?

Expert's opinion required in this regards :)
[/size]