Alhamdulillah- waived
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah received on 3 May'16 & sent 5 th May'16
VISA ISSUED...
Received - 14 Jun'16
LANDED..........
Insallah- within dec'16
Dear Experienced friends
My Sister -in-Law will travel Bangladesh to Italy via Turkey through Turkish Airlines.
Luggage allowance mentioned on ticket is 40kg (2 bags), is it in total means Luggage for belt and Cabin bag (8kg) or she can be able to carry 40kg (2 bags) for belt and can carry another hand bag of 8kg for Cabin

plz reply who already traveled through the same airlines.

Regards
Uttara11

lilua

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Uttara11 said:
Dear Experienced friends
My Sister -in-Law will travel Bangladesh to Italy via Turkey through Turkish Airlines.
Luggage allowance mentioned on ticket is 40kg (2 bags), is it in total means Luggage for belt and Cabin bag (8kg) or she can be able to carry 40kg (2 bags) for belt and can carry another hand bag of 8kg for Cabin

plz reply who already traveled through the same airlines.

Regards
Uttara11
2checked luggage of 20 kg each.The cabin luggage would be of 7 kg extra.

babu1234

Dec 16, 2013
From_BD said:
Here is your answers:
1. You only have to assess your B.Sc. Eng. Certificates.
2. Payment for what? If it is about WES then you have to pay by Credit Card. You can take help from anyone who have International Credit Card.
3. If you are in Bangladesh then you have to select Singapore Visa Office.

BTW, What is your NOC?
Dear Bro/Sis,

Many thanks for your reply.

My NOC is 0131. (Engineering Manager)

Thanks//
Babu

From_BD

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
13th Aug 2013
File Transfer...
5th Sep 2013
babu1234 said:
Dear Bro/Sis,

Many thanks for your reply.

My NOC is 0131. (Engineering Manager)

Thanks//
Babu
As per the information from CIC, the NOC code for "Engineering managers" is 0211. The quota for this year is already filled. :(

Please check the below address:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

sumi3596

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Just now PPR.Alhamdulillah.But not feeling happy.Don't know what will hold future. It's good or not for us don't know.Whatever good for us please Allah do for us. Sumi

tanjid111

Nov 6, 2013
Hi,
This is Tanjid. I have sponsored my wife last october,2013. The application and medical report have been received on Jan,24 2013. It's been a year now, still it's showing just received status. In the mean time I had applied for my wife's visitors' Visa but she's been denied twice. Btw,She's a medical student in bangladesh and I am a PR here. Any suggestions, pls?

lilua

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tanjid111 said:
Hi,
This is Tanjid. I have sponsored my wife last october,2013. The application and medical report have been received on Jan,24 2013. It's been a year now, still it's showing just received status. In the mean time I had applied for my wife's visitors' Visa but she's been denied twice. Btw,She's a medical student in bangladesh and I am a PR here. Any suggestions, pls?
Go to Family Class section of this forum where you can get relevant information?

mosev72

Jul 11, 2012
sumi3596 said:
Just now PPR.Alhamdulillah.But not feeling happy.Don't know what will hold future. It's good or not for us don't know.Whatever good for us please Allah do for us. Sumi
Hello Sumi, great news, you got your PPR. In couple more months, all anxieties and speculations will be over. Most likely you will be in Canada in the summer time which is a very good thing.

Life is full of uncertainties but yet happiness. Give it a try and fight in Canada to see what Canada has to offer you. Get a good mentor and friend in Canada. A good mentor can make your life easier than ever.

I know it’s not an easy fun ride but am sure inshallah you will be just fine in Canada.

sazzadkw

Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
Update Doc Requested X March 2013(18 months letter)
Nomination.....
Process started 2X March 2012
File Transfer...
Updates Police clearence request AUG 2013
Med's Request
Medical + RPRF request - XX-SEPT-2013
Med's Done....
XX sept 2013
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
XX Dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
XX Dec 2013
LANDED..........
Travelling on March 2nd week 2014
Dear All,,

I need one advice. I am from Dhaka and received my visa recently and moving ahead to Toronto on march. The question is which is the best way to carry POF as I have to carry 14 lacs as POF.

pls. advice. any legal way to carry this amount

thanks

From_BD

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
13th Aug 2013
File Transfer...
5th Sep 2013
sazzadkw said:
Dear All,,

I need one advice. I am from Dhaka and received my visa recently and moving ahead to Toronto on march. The question is which is the best way to carry POF as I have to carry 14 lacs as POF.

thanks
Previously I asked the same questions :) :) :) :) and the answers were:

1. Buy dollar from Curb Market and go straight without any hesitation.If the immigration or customs ask anything explain your position. Take a print out of the CIC requirement. Usually BD immigration or customs do not ask this question for passengers for Canada.

2. yes, actually its exactly like that. Buy dollars and walk confidently through immigration and customs. Immigration officers never asks about money, they are not entitled to. The problem is at the security check at the boarding gate of the planes. They scan your bags and search for dollars, and for north american and European passengers they usually are reluctant. They will ask how much money you are carrying, tell them the truth and they will let u go. For me when they found my CAD in the pouch, simply asked how many are we travelling, I said 04 and he let me go without asking anything. My further assumption is families with kids, usually dont face hustle. No, You dont need to carry any documents for proof of funds.

Anyways I strongly feel everyone should carry CAD, as they are cheap at Dhaka 74-73.5 Taka/CAD. on the other hand USD is 78 taka.
You deposit directly to your account. You can also deposit USD directly to the account.

Cheers.Take care.

dhaka12

Apr 10, 2012
sazzadkw said:
Dear All,,

thanks
HOW LONG IT TOOK TO GET YOUR PASSPORT BACK FROM SINGAPOREAFTER GETTING PASSPORT REQUEST THROUGH VFS?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
dhaka12 said:
HOW LONG IT TOOK TO GET YOUR PASSPORT BACK FROM SINGAPOREAFTER GETTING PASSPORT REQUEST THROUGH VFS?
Vaia,

U already get the PASSPORT today....

So please answer the above ques now... :p ;)

muntasir

Jan 21, 2014
Hi i've just joined today in this forum.

Applied for Canada Immigration on June 2010 (Before 26th June 2010) in Federal Skilled Migration through a representative (lawyer in Canada). Still did not hear anything. Do not know what is going on. Lawyer says they also do not know anything. Can anyone please help me.

Thanks Muntasir