6/12/2012
Passport Req..
27/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
16/05/2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah End of September, 2013
A. Khan said:
Just send your passports now (today/tomorrow). Then, contact CIC-SG & ask them for the expiry date on the Permanent Resident Visa. If they say it is 17-July-2013, then email them again that you want your visa extended and you are ready to go through a repeated medical examination on the 4th week of May 2013 (next week). Please note that if you do this, then CIC will have your passport from VFS (by end of May 2013) & CIC will also have your medical in Manila within 1-2 month (end of June-July 2013). The moment they get your medical results, they will issue your Permanent Resident Visa. So, you can expect to get your passport back in August 2013. In this way, since you will be repeating your medicals on the 4th week of May 2013 (next week), so your Permanent Resident Visa will be valid till May 2014.

But, before you take any major step, send your passports & ask CIC-SG for the expiry date on the Permanent Resident Visa.
I want to say like khan vai. Apu, don't worry. Just send your passport. In many cases I saw some people got visa validity more than one year after medical. Visa office will know your case and you should take decision after getting the visa.

Thanks

fuad1980

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2014
LANDED..........
18 July 2014
Dear Forum Members,

I need your expert advice. I have received the MR, PCC & RPRF request from Australia Visa Office on 16 May and I received another good news on 18 May that my wife is pregnant. Now what is the procedure to follow in this case?

Regards,
Fuad

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
fuad1980 said:
Dear Forum Members,
I need your expert advice. I have received the MR, PCC & RPRF request from Australia Visa Office on 16 May and I received another good news on 18 May that my wife is pregnant. Now what is the procedure to follow in this case? Regards, Fuad
The only formality is call a party and invite us all. Don't worry go for medicals and tell the doctor she is pregnant, the doctor would do what is to be done, and meanwhile arrange the party... ;D cheers mate.

skillpharma

Star Member
Oct 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19/11/12
Med's Done....
6/12/2012
Passport Req..
27/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
16/05/2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah End of September, 2013
Dear all,
I am planning to leave for Toronto, Canada, on mid September In Sha Allah. I am waiting for my visa still now. I am interested to attend Canadian Immigrant Integration Program. I want to know when the next program will be held in Dhaka. Please inform me. Thanks

fuad1980

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2014
LANDED..........
18 July 2014
hhshumon said:
The only formality is call a party and invite us all. Don't worry go for medicals and tell the doctor she is pregnant, the doctor would do what is to be done, and meanwhile arrange the party... ;D cheers mate.
Thanks for your suggestion. I will definitely arrange a party and invite you all there ......

Regards,
Fuad

A. Khan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fuad1980 said:
Dear Forum Members,

I need your expert advice. I have received the MR, PCC & RPRF request from Australia Visa Office on 16 May and I received another good news on 18 May that my wife is pregnant. Now what is the procedure to follow in this case?

Regards,
Fuad
Perform your Medicals, Police Clearance Certificate and RPRF as soon as possible. If you are lucky, your child will be born in Canada by birth. Don't waste anytime.
* Today/Tomorrow-er modhdhe Medical daan at Dr. Wahab, he will then send in to Manila (Philippines), & then Manila does some delay as usual.
* Today-ee Police Clearance Certificate-er jonno apply koren. It takes about 1 month to get it.
* Do the RPRF just before sending the DHL/FedEx to Australia Visa Office.

You don't have time to waste if you want to ensure that your child is born in Canada.
By-birth Citizenship peye jabe, if he/she is just born over there.

Amirul001

Nov 15, 2011
Dear Forum Members,

Just now i got CSI reply from Singapore, But Our medical report reached to Manila on 27.12.2012. Can anyone pls reply why still our file pending Medical assessment. Shall we have to do re-medical. pls advise

REPLY FROM SINGAPORE VISA OFFICE.

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

This application is pending medical assessment by Regional Medical Office in Manila. Please wait to hear from us.

Please understand that our office cannot provide you with updates by email on a regular basis, but rest assured that we will contact you if any further information is required. Please also note that repeated status enquiries can contribute to delays in the processing of a file as the officer has to take time away from processing in order to respond to the request(s).

We hope this information will be of assistance.

fuad1980

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2014
LANDED..........
18 July 2014
A. Khan said:
Perform your Medicals, Police Clearance Certificate and RPRF as soon as possible. If you are lucky, your child will be born in Canada by birth. Don't waste anytime.
* Today/Tomorrow-er modhdhe Medical daan at Dr. Wahab, he will then send in to Manila (Philippines), & then Manila does some delay as usual.
* Today-ee Police Clearance Certificate-er jonno apply koren. It takes about 1 month to get it.
* Do the RPRF just before sending the DHL/FedEx to Australia Visa Office.

You don't have time to waste if you want to ensure that your child is born in Canada.
By-birth Citizenship peye jabe, if he/she is just born over there.
Dear A. Khan,
Thanks for your suggestion. Please note that my wife is pregnant now and she won't be able to do the X-Ray, which is part of the medical. In that case, her medical will remain incomplete. However, my medical will be completed and I will send all the papers together to AVO. But I am not sure, whether in this case, I will get PPR. I guess I have to wait until the child born and then add the child and complete my wife's medical.

Regards,
Fuad

GreenBD

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-03-2012
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
24-02-2011
IELTS Request
sent with initial application
Med's Request
feb'2013
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
In sha Allah 1st week of April 2014
fuad1980 said:
Dear A. Khan,
Thanks for your suggestion. Please note that my wife is pregnant now and she won't be able to do the X-Ray, which is part of the medical. In that case, her medical will remain incomplete. However, my medical will be completed and I will send all the papers together to AVO. But I am not sure, whether in this case, I will get PPR. I guess I have to wait until the child born and then add the child and complete my wife's medical.

Regards,
Fuad
Dear Fuad,

You can follow what Mr Khan suggest. If you go to DM they will not perform the x-ray for your
wife but still they will process all of your medical. Sometimes doctors offer protective shields to perform
pregnant women's x-ray.

Regards,

Green

GreenBD

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-03-2012
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
24-02-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
feb'2013
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
Tanzina said:
Dear All

Yesterday I got PPR over mail Alhumdulillah. I did my medical last 17th July, 2012. They sent PPR at 21st may, 2013. They took 10 months 4 days for PPR. I hv only 1 month n half in my hand. Is there any option to extent visa's validity? I just want to extent it 2 months more. Any one is there who can help me about this issue?

Waiting for ur valuable reply.

Tanzina
Dear Tanzina,

From one of my friends experience, I've found that when CHC made delay
to ask for the PPR they usually issue 2 month extension from the date of medical.
In your case, if they ask your passport by a given date and if it takes another few weeks
to process your passport then you should get some extension of visa. However, for the safe side
contact your CHC and explain them your situation by CSI. You need to tell them that you got only
a month to arrange everything, and that is not enough as you are immigrating there.

Hope this may help.

Best Regards,

Green

Pantha

Star Member
Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
18-04-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
In process 4th February 2013
Med's Request
14-3-13
Med's Done....
02-04-13 Updated 'Medical results have been received' on 15-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-3-13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
skillpharma said:
Dear all,
I am planning to leave for Toronto, Canada, on mid September In Sha Allah. I am waiting for my visa still now. I am interested to attend Canadian Immigrant Integration Program. I want to know when the next program will be held in Dhaka. Please inform me. Thanks
When did u submit your passport? I am also waiting for visa. I have submitted my passport on May 2.

GreenBD

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-03-2012
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
24-02-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
feb'2013
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
Dear Forum Mates,

Those who are going to fly soon to dreamland, to help your dream cosy and comfortable
you can carry cotton pillow (tular balish). You will not avail any cotton pillow there. All you will
get there is made of artificial fibre or duck feather. This information is only for those who are
fond of desi cotton pillow to make their dream sweet.

You can also take some passport photo (definitely according to CIC specification) in two or three
different dresses. You will be able to use them in different purposes as they will not allow any picture
more than 6 months old. This will save you some money there as it would be expensive for the first
time comer.

Best Regards,

Green

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
GreenBD said:
Dear Forum Mates,
Those who are going to fly soon to dreamland, to help your dream cosy and comfortable
you can carry cotton pillow (tular balish). You will not avail any cotton pillow there. All you will
get there is made of artificial fibre or duck feather. This information is only for those who are
fond of desi cotton pillow to make their dream sweet.
You can also take some passport photo (definitely according to CIC specification) in two or three
different dresses. You will be able to use them in different purposes as they will not allow any picture
more than 6 months old. This will save you some money there as it would be expensive for the first
time comer. Best Regards, Green
Exactly, my sis also suggested a deshi nokhshi katha and pure tular pillow for me to carry, nothing else.
I made 2 hand made nokhshi katha, and plan to take 2 slim light weight cotton pillows. Though all my family love feather pillows rather cotton ones. And for pictures, yes so right you are. Share some informative suggestions like these, which definitely are appreciated..........cheers mate, and Ullash. ;D (+ 1 for you)

Tanzina

Jan 15, 2012
GreenBD said:
Dear Tanzina,

From one of my friends experience, I've found that when CHC made delay
to ask for the PPR they usually issue 2 month extension from the date of medical.
In your case, if they ask your passport by a given date and if it takes another few weeks
to process your passport then you should get some extension of visa. However, for the safe side
contact your CHC and explain them your situation by CSI. You need to tell them that you got only
a month to arrange everything, and that is not enough as you are immigrating there.

Hope this may help.

Best Regards,

Green
Thanks Green...

generalpak

May 23, 2013
Dear Member,

I am planing to apply FSW2013.. I have a valid passport but wife does not have a valid passport(expired) can i apply submit my application with my wife expired passport?